Come on you AFC Wimbledon!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Come on you AFC Wimbledon!

Post  Guest on Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:47 pm

Just one place outside the play off zone!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: Come on you AFC Wimbledon!

Post  QBVILLA on Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:34 pm

who cares? Tosspot
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:21 pm

QBVILLA wrote:who cares? Tosspot

I´ve e.mailed that quote to Vinny Jones - I think you´ll be getting a pre Xmas visit from the Crazy Gang

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:25 pm

Lionheart wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:who cares? Tosspot

I´ve e.mailed that quote to Vinny Jones - I think you´ll be getting a pre Xmas visit from the Crazy Gang

that poof?
Pffft
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:32 pm

QB

One of the nice things about the Wimbledon rebirth is that a lot of the ex players Vinnie Fash Curle Fairweather, Downes, Beasant among others have helped out with cash donations at times when things have been tight and are always donating things for raffles auctions etc to raise funds - in fact my mate Mark says that without the help from ex players the new club would have folded by now

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:34 pm

Lionheart wrote:QB

One of the nice things about the Wimbledon rebirth is that a lot of the ex players Vinnie Fash Curle Fairweather, Downes, Beasant among others have helped out with cash donations at times when things have been tight and are always donating things for raffles auctions etc to raise funds - in fact my mate Mark says that without the help from ex players the new club would have folded by now

yeh but what does that car washing immigrant know Tosspot

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:37 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:

yeh but what does that car washing immigrant know Tosspot

If he´s my mate I hope I haven´t got any enemies

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:38 pm

Good to see those players are putting something back into the game and indeed teh Wimbledon story
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:06 pm

See the boys went to Luton yesterday and whupped them - play offs looking a very good bet now!!

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:28 pm

Lionheart wrote:See the boys went to Luton yesterday and whupped them - play offs looking a very good bet now!!

Tosspot

My mates newphew plays for them, we were supposed to go yesterday, but my lad had a derby game v Harpenden. They were telling him to get back to his council house, snobby cnuts
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:26 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
Lionheart wrote:See the boys went to Luton yesterday and whupped them - play offs looking a very good bet now!!

Tosspot

My mates newphew plays for them, we were supposed to go yesterday, but my lad had a derby game v Harpenden. They were telling him to get back to his council house, snobby cnuts

You should have told them that you´ve bought it and you´ve put a porch on the front and stone cladding to prove it

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:45 pm

Lionheart wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:

Tosspot

You should have told them that you´ve bought it and you´ve put a porch on the front and stone cladding to prove it

How did you know that Shocked
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top