Brown sacked as Hull manager

Post  MrMagoo on Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:21 pm

MrMagoo
Da Boss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brown sacked as Hull manager

Post  Bedshammer on Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:32 pm

I though Lion posted about this - he seems to think David O'Leary will be taking over.
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur on Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:35 pm

Bedshammer wrote:I though Lion posted about this - he seems to think David O'Leary will be taking over.

I heard they were going to go for rafa
FrenchSpur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 on Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:31 pm

That nice Mr Phil Brown sacked? Whatever next. Such a nice bloke, modest, honest - difficult to fault him as a person or a manager. What a shame.....................................

jpr60

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer on Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:07 pm

I quite like him, actually......
He makes me smile.
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 on Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:26 pm

Bedshammer wrote:I quite like him, actually......
He makes me smile.

Yeh, smashing bloke, as I say, I can't understand why such a good, honourable, straight-talking, decent man should lose his job like that, I really can't.

Ooooooooh you liar! You said he was full of himself (then explained that with one of your clever i.e.'s - "full of shIte" you said), you said he's gonna lose his job, you said he should've already been kicked out last year! You even said when he loses his job it'd be an idiot club who employed him as a manager/coach - he shouldn't be given a job with such responsibility when he couldn't even behave himself properly, you said! Oh yes you did!!!!

Oh, alright then.

jpr60

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:31 pm

jpr this is a serious question, but have you ever thought about writing a book or something? You've got quite an amusing way with words. Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 on Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:35 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:jpr this is a serious question, but have you ever thought about writing a book or something? You've got quite an amusing way with words. Laughing

I have written a book - in fact there's a trilogy being put together although TBH I've not been putting much time in just recently.

jpr60

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer on Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:38 pm

jpr60 wrote:
Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:jpr this is a serious question, but have you ever thought about writing a book or something? You've got quite an amusing way with words. Laughing

I have written a book - in fact there's a trilogy being put together although TBH I've not been putting much time in just recently.

Did you ever find a publisher, jpr? I remember having conversations about this on old jwned.
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 on Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:44 pm

Bedshammer wrote:
jpr60 wrote:

Did you ever find a publisher, jpr? I remember having conversations about this on old jwned.

I've been well lazy on this Beds TBH - I thought I'd found one a couple of years back but it didn't work out. I have to pull the old digit out and get working on it again. One book is finished, the other two are in the process of being written, although I've done next to nothing for about 6 months. No excuses, just pure laziness on my part.

jpr60

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer on Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:53 pm

Well, get it sorted. I'd like to read it.
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn on Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:24 pm

Just got ack from Hull.....(god it smells of wet dogs) ate out in PB's favourite restaurant Medici's last night...the flags were at half mast Sad
Finn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer on Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:27 am

Well, they're apparently set to announce Ian Dowie as the new manager today. Does this suggest that they're pretty much resigned to relegation?
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:02 am

That's 19th position sorted then.

Back to top Go down

Post  AGENTSMITH THE RETURN on Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:11 am

jpr60 wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:
jpr60 wrote:

I've been well lazy on this Beds TBH - I thought I'd found one a couple of years back but it didn't work out. I have to pull the old digit out and get working on it again. One book is finished, the other two are in the process of being written, although I've done next to nothing for about 6 months. No excuses, just pure laziness on my part.

Iv written a book! it was about fighter pilots in WW2 but like yourself Iv never got to publishing it. I was advised on a website never to pay upfront and I found loads who wanted to take £500/£600 off you at 1st but not many who are legit.
AGENTSMITH THE RETURN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down