Leeds

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Leeds

Post  jpr60 on Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:36 pm

So Beckford left to join Everton in the Prem, Leeds have signed Paynter from Swindon, presumably as his replacement.

jpr60

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leeds

Post  jpr60 on Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:56 pm

Leeds were leading 4-1 against Preston at Elland Road last night and managed to lose 4-6! Incredibly poor defending seems to be the answer - my lad (you know the one) was not a happy bunny!

jpr60

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 on Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:29 pm

Leeds seem to have picked up a bit, certainly in with a shout of promotion if they continue like that. Imagine - "THE RETURN OF DIRTY LEEDS"!

jpr60

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:34 am

Fecking hate my Leeds neighbours as a football team Mad ......cool night out though and where my local is Cool

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 on Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:36 pm

Watched the Leeds v Reading match last night - Leeds looked pretty damned good, better than Reading who hung on for the draw. The Reading keeper made three outstanding saves - Leeds loanie from Arsenal Sanchez Watt missed a sitter at the death, Leeds loanie from Tottingham Jake Livermore was replaced after dishing out two horrible "tackles", both of which he could have been red-carded for - he got one yellow. Leeds now struggling to qualify for play-off places, three matches left - Palace, Burnley, QPR - at least two wins needed!

jpr60

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top