Welcome back, barcodes!

Go down

Welcome back, barcodes!

Post  jpr60 on Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:44 pm

Nice to have some more old-fashioned stripey strips back in the Prem - welcome back!

jpr60

Posts : 15486
Join date : 2009-06-08
Age : 50
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome back, barcodes!

Post  Finn on Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:19 pm

They are good fun in my opinion, the place is always alot more fun with the odd geordie floating around Very Happy
avatar
Finn

Posts : 1507
Join date : 2009-06-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome back, barcodes!

Post  jpr60 on Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:22 pm

Finn wrote:They are good fun in my opinion, the place is always alot more fun with the odd geordie floating around Very Happy

Dead right Finn - I've always had a good laugh with Geordies (on the other hand, I've usually had a good laugh with everyone, wherever they're from - Geordies though, it's a great accent - if you can understand'em)!

jpr60

Posts : 15486
Join date : 2009-06-08
Age : 50
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome back, barcodes!

Post  Finn on Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:28 pm

Very emotional and myopic, good football people Wink
avatar
Finn

Posts : 1507
Join date : 2009-06-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome back, barcodes!

Post  Bedshammer on Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:34 pm

Indeedy.
Cheerleader Cheerleader Cheerleader
avatar
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Posts : 26426
Join date : 2009-05-25
Location : Bedfordshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome back, barcodes!

Post  jpr60 on Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:37 pm

Bedshammer wrote:Indeedy.
Cheerleader Cheerleader Cheerleader

Did you say that with a Geordie accent Beds?

jpr60

Posts : 15486
Join date : 2009-06-08
Age : 50
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome back, barcodes!

Post  Bedshammer on Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:42 pm

jpr60 wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:Indeedy.
Cheerleader Cheerleader Cheerleader

Did you say that with a Geordie accent Beds?

No, more of a countrified South Eastern drone with a hint of posh.
avatar
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Posts : 26426
Join date : 2009-05-25
Location : Bedfordshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome back, barcodes!

Post  jpr60 on Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:46 pm

Bedshammer wrote:
jpr60 wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:Indeedy.
Cheerleader Cheerleader Cheerleader

Did you say that with a Geordie accent Beds?

No, more of a countrified South Eastern drone with a hint of posh.

Spice?

jpr60

Posts : 15486
Join date : 2009-06-08
Age : 50
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome back, barcodes!

Post  Bedshammer on Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:50 pm

jpr60 wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:
jpr60 wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:Indeedy.
Cheerleader Cheerleader Cheerleader

Did you say that with a Geordie accent Beds?

No, more of a countrified South Eastern drone with a hint of posh.

Spice?

Nonononono. Refained.
avatar
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Posts : 26426
Join date : 2009-05-25
Location : Bedfordshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome back, barcodes!

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:27 pm

oh yes how wonderful another 10hour round trip to go to next season Rolling Eyes

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Posts : 5718
Join date : 2009-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome back, barcodes!

Post  Bedshammer on Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:18 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:oh yes how wonderful another 10hour round trip to go to next season Rolling Eyes

We were thinking of maybe doing it as an overnighter. Providing it's a Saturday game, of course.
avatar
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Posts : 26426
Join date : 2009-05-25
Location : Bedfordshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome back, barcodes!

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:57 pm

make sure you take your climbing gear beds, its one hell of a climb to your seats

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Posts : 5718
Join date : 2009-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome back, barcodes!

Post  Bedshammer on Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:34 am

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:make sure you take your climbing gear beds, its one hell of a climb to your seats

I've heard that. Just as well I gave up smoking, eh?
avatar
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Posts : 26426
Join date : 2009-05-25
Location : Bedfordshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome back, barcodes!

Post  AGENTSMITH THE RETURN on Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:59 pm

I hope you get relegated 1st season back you Geordie tossers! Tosspot
avatar
AGENTSMITH THE RETURN

Posts : 746
Join date : 2009-06-22
Location : Earth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome back, barcodes!

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:24 pm

AGENTSMITH THE RETURN wrote:I hope you get relegated 1st season back you Geordie tossers! Tosspot

We agree on something Shocked
avatar
ADRIAN_1976

Posts : 6124
Join date : 2009-05-28
Location : Birmingham

View user profile http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome back, barcodes!

Post  AGENTSMITH THE RETURN on Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:01 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
AGENTSMITH THE RETURN wrote:I hope you get relegated 1st season back you Geordie tossers! Tosspot

We agree on something Shocked

Very Happy
avatar
AGENTSMITH THE RETURN

Posts : 746
Join date : 2009-06-22
Location : Earth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome back, barcodes!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum