About the current situation (Good Read)

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: About the current situation (Good Read)

Post  villainies on Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:33 pm

experts ! you two rimmers? Beds
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:35 pm

villainies wrote:experts ! you two rimmers? Beds

You are just in a bad mood again, whens the wedding day cheers

QB, casanova is talking sense, surely we realise the squads of all the teams above us are far superior than ours and it is nothing to do with the manager Rolling Eyes
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies on Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:41 pm

QBVILLA wrote:
villainies wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:
villainies wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
villainies wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:We will finish 8th at worst, 6th at best

top punditry

he didnt realise we were going to employ a clown at that time

its fook all to do with the manager. Our squad wasn't good enough then and still isn't now.

I see you've been snorting the Persil off your ex's flaps today.Dickhead Tosspot

You know I'm talking sense asshole. Our paper thin squad couldn't take losing Milner and a couple of key players were looking tired as last season progressed. This squad was never going to do that well.

Bollox.You reckon Stoke,Bolton and Sunderland have got better squads than us? I fecking well don't, they've just got good managers whereas we have a fecking moron in charge

We've got fook all up front. Carew & Heskey ffs. Gabby isn't on top form either. Petrov has been out and also seems to struggle now. I've never been too sure about Collins or Dunne either although I know you and Greavsie think they are the best two defenders in the world right now. OK there are some good kids coming through but we can't rely on them entirely.
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:46 pm

So who are Blackpool's strikers then dipstick and who are their two centre halves Rolling Eyes As for our centre halves, I have always stated I rate Cuellar as our best centre half. Yes, Dunne is shite, was he not voted in the PFA team last season, WTF do they know. He was poor earlier in the season, but clearly wasnt fit.
villanfromluton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies on Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:07 pm

They've scored more goals than our lot Lutes. I think in the bottom half of the table there isn't much to choose between the sides, we certainly haven't got a great squad that is underperforming.
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:16 pm

villainies wrote:They've scored more goals than our lot Lutes. I think in the bottom half of the table there isn't much to choose between the sides, we certainly haven't got a great squad that is underperforming.

Yes they have scored more goals, not cos they have better players, but because they have a game plan. Dont tell me the likes of DJ Campbell and Luke Varney are better than Heskey, Carew, Gabbu and even the Fonz cos they aint.
villanfromluton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:45 pm

villainies wrote:They've scored more goals than our lot Lutes. I think in the bottom half of the table there isn't much to choose between the sides, we certainly haven't got a great squad that is underperforming.

Utter and complete bollocks
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:49 pm

QBVILLA wrote:

You sound surprised by this
villanfromluton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies on Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:33 pm

QBVILLA wrote:

I think they have scored 6 or so more than us. Just the facts. Very Happy
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:49 pm

villainies wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:

Why is it they have scored more goals than us then, why are they higher in the table than us, is it cos they have a better squad?
villanfromluton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies on Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:08 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
villainies wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:

Why is it they have scored more goals than us then, why are they higher in the table than us, is it cos they have a better squad?

on balance I think our squad is marginally better when fit and performing well.
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:13 pm

villainies wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
villainies wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:

on balance I think our squad is marginally better when fit and performing well.

So why are we under performing then and it is not only one club that we have a far better squad than, so the manager has to accept that he is not doing his job properly. Quite easy to understand dipstick if you use your logic Wink
villanfromluton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies on Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:17 pm

Well players aren't performing and we've had terrible injuries. And our squad isn't loads better than the others you mention so hence we are in the tom tit.
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:26 pm

villainies wrote:Well players aren't performing and we've had terrible injuries. And our squad isn't loads better than the others you mention so hence we are in the tom tit.

Players arent performing, could that possibly have something to do with the managers way of slagging them off to the media constantly. We have had injuries, so have other teams, you have to get on with it. And yes, our squad should be performing way better than some others who are well above us.
villanfromluton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jannerblue on Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:03 am

villanfromluton wrote:
villainies wrote:Well players aren't performing and we've had terrible injuries. And our squad isn't loads better than the others you mention so hence we are in the tom tit.

Players arent performing, could that possibly have something to do with the managers way of slagging them off to the media constantly. We have had injuries, so have other teams, you have to get on with it. And yes, our squad should be performing way better than some others who are well above us.

They are paid to play Football, they shouldn't need to be praised every two minutes like little children. If the manager slates their performance thn they should take the attitude of 'bollocks, i'll prove you wrong'. If they haven't/can't do that then it's on them.. To much blame gets put on the managers these days and not nearly enough on the players.

None of us could go into work, do badly and when questioned turn around and whinge that our manager said nasty things and you don't like him. You'd be told to get to ****.. Should be the same for these overpaid faggots too.
jannerblue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:00 am

jannerblue wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:

They are paid to play Football, they shouldn't need to be praised every two minutes like little children. If the manager slates their performance thn they should take the attitude of 'bollocks, i'll prove you wrong'. If they haven't/can't do that then it's on them.. To much blame gets put on the managers these days and not nearly enough on the players.

None of us could go into work, do badly and when questioned turn around and whinge that our manager said nasty things and you don't like him. You'd be told to get to ****.. Should be the same for these overpaid faggots too.

Doesn't matter what they get paid.I've had diferent gaffers down the years and the best ones have got the best out of me by their manner and way they treat me.With a squad like the Villa have the players will know that should they get relegated they'll at worst still pick up their wages but most likely will get a transfer to another Premiership club so they'll be alright whatever happens.Obviously that doesn't apply to all players, but a good manager will identify the ones he has to kick up the arse and the ones that need sunshine blowing up their ringpieces.Slating via the media though is something that won't get the best out of anyone.Look at the way Fergie's been down the years, he managed Cantona, a man who was deemed to be unmanagable.Big Ron got Paul Mcgrath playing to a level where he was PFA player of the year, four years after he'd been told to retire by the Man Utd doctors.Big Ron and Fergie wouldn't have tolerated some of the antics those two got up to off other players, but they did what was necessary to get the best out of world class players.Next time there is a programme on about cloughie have a listen to what his players say about him.MoN always says he was looking for some praise from him but it didn't come so he'd play even harder and harder.Robertson only needed to beat the defender and cloughie would give him the thumbs up and tell him he was world class.Cloughie was a psychologist, he knew what he needed to do with individuals.One of the most memorable quotes was from John McGovern.He said "i wouldn't cross the road to go for a pint with Brian clough, but i'd walk over hot coals to work for him". I doubt greatly anyone will ever say such a thing about Houllier, but there'll be similar things said about Fergie and Moyes.
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity on Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:46 am

You notice that over the last two days, West Ham players have come out in support of Grant, none of the Villa players have done that for Houllier.

Houllier's best chance is having a decent transfer window.

roadoftrinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:48 am

roadoftrinity wrote:You notice that over the last two days, West Ham players have come out in support of Grant, none of the Villa players have done that for Houllier.

He'd have a better chance with his office window. By climbing out of it and running all the way to the Channel tunnel Very Happy
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity on Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:50 am

QBVILLA wrote:
roadoftrinity wrote:You notice that over the last two days, West Ham players have come out in support of Grant, none of the Villa players have done that for Houllier.

He'd have a better chance with his office window. By climbing out of it and running all the way to the Channel tunnel Very Happy

Ha ha, I thought that you would fancy his chances of making some decent signings.

Looks like we are struggling for a striker, it's only about 8 transfer windows now that we have been crying out for a goal scorer. Imagine what might have happened if MON has made more of an effort to sign Defoe when he went from Spurs to Portsmouth.

roadoftrinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies on Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:30 am

villanfromluton wrote:

Yes they have scored more goals, not cos they have better players, but because they have a game plan. Dont tell me the likes of DJ Campbell and Luke Varney are better than Heskey, Carew, Gabbu and even the Fonz cos they aint.

I see Blackpools strikers did well last night Greavsie. Another top bit of punditry. Headbang
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:46 am

villainies wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:

I see Blackpools strikers did well last night Greavsie. Another top bit of punditry. Headbang

Yes, i'd happily swap our strikers for Blues reject DJ Campbell Rolling Eyes Berk
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:48 am

roadoftrinity wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:

Ha ha, I thought that you would fancy his chances of making some decent signings.

Looks like we are struggling for a striker, it's only about 8 transfer windows now that we have been crying out for a goal scorer. Imagine what might have happened if MON has made more of an effort to sign Defoe when he went from Spurs to Portsmouth.

I don't think we had a prayer once Arry declared his interest, would've been great to get Defoe.I recall the Pieman of Luton texting me to say Defoe was at Villa Park having talks.Fecking lying twat he is Mad
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies on Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:12 pm

QBVILLA wrote:
villainies wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:

Yes, i'd happily swap our strikers for Blues reject DJ Campbell Rolling Eyes Berk

reject or not he's probably got more goals in him than Carew. Or Heskey for that matter.
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:55 pm

villainies wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:
villainies wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:

reject or not he's probably got more goals in him than Carew. Or Heskey for that matter.

Fceking hell dipstick, do you not think it may just have something to do with the way the team has been set up by the MANAGER FFS. That is the whole point. They have a game plan and have done well because of it. Campbell, Varney, taylor-Fletcher are not as good as Villa's striker, but the manager is getting the best out of them. Get that into that thick fceking skull of yours casanova Mad
villanfromluton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies on Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:12 pm

Carew and Heskey are spent forces, both of them are barely premiership standard. Don't tell me you haven't worked that out yet? No
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top