Post  QBVILLA on Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:59 am

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12876_6648710,00.html

Good player and anything under £5million would IMO be a good bit of business
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Charlie Adam

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:03 pm

Has a lot of good reviews this season.. is he one that will make the grade for the coming years?
ADRIAN_1976

View user profile http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:05 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Has a lot of good reviews this season.. is he one that will make the grade for the coming years?

I've seen him a few times and he looks a class act.What I really want to see is us going all out for a decent bloody striker though.Just read that we're looking at offering Collins and Warnock to Blackburn for Samba.Why??????? I wish kermit would fcuk off
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity on Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:46 pm

QBVILLA wrote:Just read that we're looking at offering Collins and Warnock to Blackburn for Samba.Why??????? I wish kermit would fcuk off

Because Samba is better when you move him up front that Collins. That's Houllier's master plan when we fall behind, so it seems obvious to get Samba in.

Charlie Adam seems decent enough though, would be happy with him.

roadoftrinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:24 pm

Samba is quiet decent isnt he.. plays well the few times ive seen him..

Striker is a strange one.. we arent being linked with one at all Mad

Even the Makoun deals gone quiet..

Bridge wil decide in next 24hrs if he wants to come in..

Bridge..Makoun..Adams and a striker would be decent...
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:28 pm

Only thing.. wouldnt Adams restrict Bannans chances.. or will Bannan get his playing time of the bench.. think this kid has massive potential!
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:30 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Samba is quiet decent isnt he.. plays well the few times ive seen him..

Makoun, why???? A defensive midfielder when we've already got Petrov,NRC, hogg and Clark who can play there.Why if we are strapped for cash is it a good idea to blow £7 million on Makoun? Because he's foreign??? FCUK OFF HOULLIER, and bollocks to Bridge
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity on Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:31 pm

Would have thought that Adam would be more of a replacement for Petrov, he has been playing deep for Blackpool this season, we need another central midfielders, but I would like to see Bannan given a go with with NRC or Petrov, so he has someone with experience in there with him. Maybe we can play all 3 against the Blues.

I cant believe we aren't been linked with a striker, it is Houlliers chance to redeam himself if by some fluke he signs a decent striker we will be able to push our way from the relegation zone.

roadoftrinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:33 pm

QBVILLA wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Samba is quiet decent isnt he.. plays well the few times ive seen him..

Makoun, why???? A defensive midfielder when we've already got Petrov,NRC, hogg and Clark who can play there.Why if we are strapped for cash is it a good idea to blow £7 million on Makoun? Because he's foreign??? FCUK OFF HOULLIER, and bollocks to Bridge

Makoun might be a flop for all we know.. but if he hits the ground running he is way better then Reo.. Reo and Petrov look done to me.. Petrov lasts about 45mins..

Bridge would be better then wat we have now.. the guy might even buck up his ideas and play some football!
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:21 pm

Bridge reminds me of the likes of SWP and Sidwell, more interested in the money than actually progressing their footballing career. Always thought Samba was a clumsy sod, like how Adams plays and think he would be a good buy.
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:08 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:

Makoun might be a flop for all we know.. but if he hits the ground running he is way better then Reo.. Reo and Petrov look done to me.. Petrov lasts about 45mins..

Bridge would be better then wat we have now.. the guy might even buck up his ideas and play some football!

How many players come in from the french league and hit the ground running? The likes of Drogba took a good season to adjust and he joined a top class side,which is something we're certainly not.We need a quick fix, there isn't time for a player to bed in.
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:17 pm

QBVILLA wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:

How many players come in from the french league and hit the ground running? The likes of Drogba took a good season to adjust and he joined a top class side,which is something we're certainly not.We need a quick fix, there isn't time for a player to bed in.

Didnt DJx2 come to Man Ure from France
villanfromluton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity on Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:27 pm

Problem is, putting feelings about Houllier aside, what strikers are their in the Premier Leauge that would could sign that would make a difference, maybe Robbie Keane but I don't think he is the answer, 7 million for a 30 year old who would be our top earner.

Think Houllier has got to take a risk on a striker from abroad.

roadoftrinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:35 pm

roadoftrinity wrote:Problem is, putting feelings about Houllier aside, what strikers are their in the Premier Leauge that would could sign that would make a difference, maybe Robbie Keane but I don't think he is the answer, 7 million for a 30 year old who would be our top earner.

Tend to agree with you ROT
villanfromluton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:38 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
roadoftrinity wrote:Problem is, putting feelings about Houllier aside, what strikers are their in the Premier Leauge that would could sign that would make a difference, maybe Robbie Keane but I don't think he is the answer, 7 million for a 30 year old who would be our top earner.

there arent many options in UK.. but we def need a tough tackiling midfielder and a striker.. and sharpish..
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:48 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:

there arent many options in UK.. but we def need a tough tackiling midfielder and a striker.. and sharpish..

We need a striker, maybe even two.Everything else can wait, oh and Kermit can build some fcuking bridges with the likes of Carew and Ireland instead of being an arrogant camembert munching fuckwit.
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:58 pm

Ireland i have my doubt where he can play.. unless we can get the likes of makoun n adams in to work hard and let Ireand forget about his defensive duties..

Carew is a strange one.. i would not even think of giving him to West Brom.. the guy at every club he has been at has hit the ground running and we dont want that for a club fighting against us.. Im also surprisd a foreign club in Spain turkey German hasnt come in for him..

As for strikers.. scratching my head to who we could get really.. we need one min for now.. any ideas who?
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:02 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Ireland i have my doubt where he can play.. unless we can get the likes of makoun n adams in to work hard and let Ireand forget about his defensive duties..

Carew is a strange one.. i would not even think of giving him to West Brom.. the guy at every club he has been at has hit the ground running and we dont want that for a club fighting against us.. Im also surprisd a foreign club in Spain turkey German hasnt come in for him..

As for strikers.. scratching my head to who we could get really.. we need one min for now.. any ideas who?

If Adebayour is available on loan then I don't see what we are waiting for, ok he has a bad reputation somewhat in the dressing room, but he is one hell of a footballer, big strong with us whipping crosses into the box he will score goals and get us moving up the league.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:10 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Ireland i have my doubt where he can play.. unless we can get the likes of makoun n adams in to work hard and let Ireand forget about his defensive duties..

If Adebayour is available on loan then I don't see what we are waiting for, ok he has a bad reputation somewhat in the dressing room, but he is one hell of a footballer, big strong with us whipping crosses into the box he will score goals and get us moving up the league.

Yep he's a tosser but we don't want to go to dinner with him.Sign him up
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A on Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:54 pm

Haven't had a look at anything today, so was quite shocked when I read we were in for Charlie Adam. He's the same type of player as Barry used to be, very good on the ball, great passer, not the most mobile but makes up for it with his good reading of the game.
Jay.P.A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:00 pm

AVFC & QB, do you honestly think that Adebayor would even consider lowering his high opinion of himself by joining us on loan. How much were his wages, £160k per week?
villanfromluton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity on Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:11 pm

villanfromluton wrote:AVFC & QB, do you honestly think that Adebayor would even consider lowering his high opinion of himself by joining us on loan. How much were his wages, £160k per week?

According to reports we enquired about him at the start of the window but financially it was a no go, plus he probably told us to **** off.

roadoftrinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:16 pm

roadoftrinity wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:AVFC & QB, do you honestly think that Adebayor would even consider lowering his high opinion of himself by joining us on loan. How much were his wages, £160k per week?

According to reports we enquired about him at the start of the window but financially it was a no go, plus he probably told us to **** off.

Hardly a surprise is it ROT?

Not sure he is the type of player Villa fans would take to, he hardly busts a gut does he?
villanfromluton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity on Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:03 pm

villanfromluton wrote:

Hardly a surprise is it ROT?

Not sure he is the type of player Villa fans would take to, he hardly busts a gut does he?

Nope, it's not, but I would still happily have him here if we could get him. He will score goals.

I agree QB, Houllier should make up with Carew and Ireland, however, Carews performences this season ahve been nothing short of disgraceful, and that was under Kevin McDonald as well so I don't hold our much home from him. However he has done well for the Villa and cant slag him off to much.

As for Ireland, I have no fucking idea why Houllier would not even have him on the bench against Sheffield United, he had Hogg and Herd, both defensive midfields, plus Petrov, fucking pointless having Herd there, just get bloody Ireland on the bench and give him a run out if we are paying the twats wages, he has to be better than Pires.

roadoftrinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:10 pm

Just seen the reserves are beating Arsenal 5-0 at half time with Gardner scoring 2 and being involved in the others. Dirty gits had a player sent off for trying to cripple him apparently
villanfromluton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top