Post  villainies on Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:43 pm

quite suprised by this news.
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bentley Signs

Post  villanfromluton on Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:46 pm

If he plays like he did at Blackburn, will be an excellent signing. If he plays like he did at Spuds, could be a liability. Always thought the bloke was a good footballer, though comes across as a bit of a p***k
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:16 pm

villanfromluton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton on Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:22 pm

He will have a positive effect.

Tilton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:39 pm

I think you could be right. Spurs fans didnt take to him from the off, even that goal at Arsenal in the 4-4 didnt change their opinion.
villanfromluton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity on Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:40 pm

villanfromluton wrote:http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/865027/david-bentley:-i-can-resurrect-my-career-with-blues?cc=5739

Positive comments from Bentley that he loves football etc.

You woud hope so, what do you expect him to say when he joins? I've fucked off I've got to leave London, I hate playing football and Birminghams a shit hole?

roadoftrinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton on Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:45 pm

On his day he's way better than anybody we've got in that posistion. If Big Eck can get him playing anything like he's capable of then he'll be a great addition.

Tilton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:46 pm

roadoftrinity wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/865027/david-bentley:-i-can-resurrect-my-career-with-blues?cc=5739

Positive comments from Bentley that he loves football etc.

You woud hope so, what do you expect him to say when he joins? I've fucked off I've got to leave London, I hate playing football and Birminghams a shit hole?

Well lets compare him to Pires then Rolling Eyes

Seems as if he is intent on getting his career back on track from his comments ROT.
villanfromluton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity on Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:27 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
Well lets compare him to Pires then Rolling Eyes

Seems as if he is intent on getting his career back on track from his comments ROT.

My quotes were from Pires Very Happy

Seriously though, I always wanted us to sign Bentley, now we have Albrighton there is no point. He must be desperate to play if he is prepared to join Blues.

roadoftrinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:32 pm

I agree with you ROT, wanted Bentley when he was leaving Blackburn as think he is a real talent. For some reason, he was never popular at the Spuds, even though a life long fan. Think he also played in the centre for Blackburn on occassions. As you say, we have Albrighton on the right and think he is going to be a top top player as seems to have a great attitude as well. However, think Bentley will do well at the Sty, if he can cope with the surroundings Wink
villanfromluton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton on Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:53 pm

villanfromluton wrote:I agree with you ROT, wanted Bentley when he was leaving Blackburn as think he is a real talent. For some reason, he was never popular at the Spuds, even though a life long fan. Think he also played in the centre for Blackburn on occassions. As you say, we have Albrighton on the right and think he is going to be a top top player as seems to have a great attitude as well. However, think Bentley will do well at the Sty, if he can cope with the surroundings Wink

If Albrighton's that good you won't keep him for long though.

You're a selling club now.

Hopefully Bentley will rediscover his form with us but it's a short term thing as we probably wouldn't pay the money that Spuds would ask in the summer for a permanent move.

Tilton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity on Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:05 pm

Tilton wrote:

Hopefully Bentley will rediscover his form with us but it's a short term thing as we probably wouldn't pay the money that Spuds would ask in the summer for a permanent move.

True, we will sell Albrighton and buy Bentley in the summer because we can afford him.

roadoftrinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies on Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:10 pm

Tilton wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:I agree with you ROT, wanted Bentley when he was leaving Blackburn as think he is a real talent. For some reason, he was never popular at the Spuds, even though a life long fan. Think he also played in the centre for Blackburn on occassions. As you say, we have Albrighton on the right and think he is going to be a top top player as seems to have a great attitude as well. However, think Bentley will do well at the Sty, if he can cope with the surroundings Wink

We'll be selling Young in the summer not Albrighton. We'll wait until he's worth feck all and flog him to Stoke.
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:54 pm

Tilton wrote:

If Man City come in for any player, likeliehood is he will go, so I presume you mean Barry and Milner. As for Albrighton, think he will be with us for a while yet. Ashley Young may be a different thing though and if he continues to wear that fceking snood, I might try and strangle him with it
villanfromluton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies on Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:35 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
Tilton wrote:

If Man City come in for any player, likeliehood is he will go, so I presume you mean Barry and Milner. As for Albrighton, think he will be with us for a while yet. Ashley Young may be a different thing though and if he continues to wear that fceking snood, I might try and strangle him with it

You strike me as the sort of fella who would wear a snood. Cheerleader
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:45 pm

villainies wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
Tilton wrote:

Feck off casanova Mad , am sure you and some of your luvvie boys do though. Go and play with your coffee machine Leatherman
villanfromluton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:53 pm

villainies wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
Tilton wrote:

He couldn't get one to fit him!! pig Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:56 pm

Reddi! wrote:
villainies wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
Tilton wrote:

He couldn't get one to fit him!! pig Very Happy

Seems you had the same problem as well then Peewee Wink . Why would I need a fceking snood when I have enough layers in that region to keep me warm even on the coldest day
villanfromluton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jannerblue on Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:29 pm

Another person you agree with.. Do you have any opinions of your own anymore? cyclops
jannerblue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:31 pm

jannerblue wrote:

Another person you agree with.. Do you have any opinions of your own anymore? cyclops

Eh dopey lardarse, it was me who came on before ROT saying about Bentley, so up yours Wink
villanfromluton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jannerblue on Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:36 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
jannerblue wrote:

Eh dopey lardarse, it was me who came on before ROT saying about Bentley, so up yours Wink

Please don't come on to me like that.. It makes me blush.
jannerblue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:37 pm

jannerblue wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
jannerblue wrote:

Please don't come on to me like that.. It makes me blush.

You should be so lucky Wink
villanfromluton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top