Ian Holloway

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ian Holloway

Post  Ringo on Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:42 pm

His latest rant is 'Aston Villa are nothing but a half-arsed team that used to be famous!'.

Now, this to me, seems to be a shrewd move to ensure Bloomfield Road is packed on February 12th.

The Villa fans will turn up to have a go.

Its a bit like religion thousands of years ago, some wise guys worked out people are basically stupid and if they can create enough interest, people will believe it.

Lets see what the turn out is in February.
Ringo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ian Holloway

Post  villanfromluton on Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:50 pm

I think he has just made a total cock of himself, lets hope he doesnt turn out to be the new Phil Brown, full of his own hype
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 on Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:58 pm

villanfromluton wrote:I think he has just made a total cock of himself, lets hope he doesnt turn out to be the new Phil Brown, full of his own hype

At least Holloway has a good reason to be orange!

jpr60

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ringo on Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:59 pm

Beds
Ringo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:01 pm

He's got a point though.... Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:03 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:He's got a point though.... Wink

Sleep
villanfromluton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity on Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:13 pm

He made a cock of himself after the cup game last week, ranting about the Southampton fans singing Premier Leaguenyou are having a laugh.

Needs to stop taking himself seriously the prick.

roadoftrinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:50 pm

Ringo wrote:His latest rant is 'Aston Villa are nothing but a half-arsed team that used to be famous!'.

Now, this to me, seems to be a shrewd move to ensure Bloomfield Road is packed on February 12th.

The Villa fans will turn up to have a go.

Its a bit like religion thousands of years ago, some wise guys worked out people are basically stupid and if they can create enough interest, people will believe it.

Lets see what the turn out is in February.

we take large a contingent of away fans most places anyway.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer on Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:59 pm

I don't think Blackpool can take many away fans. The ground is usually packed this season, so I suspect he was gobbing off because he considers Villa have made a derisory offer for one of his players.
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:04 pm

Got fcek all to do with the amount of away fans that may go to Blackpool, got everything to do with an inflated ego. Shame as used to like the bloke, admire him for the way he has brought his kids up, but starting to become a pain in the arse IMHO
villanfromluton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer on Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:12 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Got fcek all to do with the amount of away fans that may go to Blackpool, got everything to do with an inflated ego. Shame as used to like the bloke, admire him for the way he has brought his kids up, but starting to become a pain in the arse IMHO

He's annoyed me for quite a while. Sadly, while the media call on him for his opinion on everything he'll just get worse.

He showed himself up last week over the Southampton fans - he should have watched the Stevenage v Newcastle game. Stevenage fans were doing exactly the same.
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:13 pm

Mark my words, it will end in tears
villanfromluton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer on Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:15 pm

I'll say this though - the fans are having a great time, and good for them.
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:16 pm

He should remember that Aston Villa loaned him a player last season that assisted in his promotion. Can fook off as far as I am concerned now
villanfromluton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:03 pm

The guys a dick! Simple!!

He thinks he has to make statements every press conference!

A few months of being a premiership manager n he thinks he is some top dog.. He's dissed Houllier even thou he has achieved ten fold wat that twat has n he's trying to mock our great club.. He will look even more like a pillock if Adams comes to us..

He should remember his club can't even get a game on cus the pitch is frozen Tosspot
ADRIAN_1976

View user profile http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:28 pm

Bedshammer wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:Got fcek all to do with the amount of away fans that may go to Blackpool, got everything to do with an inflated ego. Shame as used to like the bloke, admire him for the way he has brought his kids up, but starting to become a pain in the arse IMHO

He's annoyed me for quite a while. Sadly, while the media call on him for his opinion on everything he'll just get worse.

He showed himself up last week over the Southampton fans - he should have watched the Stevenage v Newcastle game. Stevenage fans were doing exactly the same.

That made me laugh, the guy obviously doesn't understand what being a premiership team is, no matter how good you are when you go away to these lower league teams they will use that on you if its not going your way. He took it as a personal attack on blackpool though.

As for his comments on villa, think he is showing him self up more then anything, going on about how bad the offer is, I understand that he bid £30k for bradley wright phillips who was eventually sold to another team for 300k so he is hardly one to talk.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jannerblue on Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:39 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:

That made me laugh, the guy obviously doesn't understand what being a premiership team is, no matter how good you are when you go away to these lower league teams they will use that on you if its not going your way. He took it as a personal attack on blackpool though.

As for his comments on villa, think he is showing him self up more then anything, going on about how bad the offer is, I understand that he bid £30k for bradley wright phillips who was eventually sold to another team for 300k so he is hardly one to talk.

He did indeed as was promptly told where to shove it.. The 300k deal to Reading fell through, he's still with Argyle.
jannerblue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:41 pm

so 10 times less then hi actual value, is he suggesting that Adam is £35m, the guy is a joke.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jannerblue on Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:43 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:so 10 times less then hi actual value, is he suggesting that Adam is £35m, the guy is a joke.

He is certainly full of double standards. Have always said the guy is a twat, ever since he fucked Argyle over.. Fully tried screwing them over again by taking advantage of the money troubles with that offer.
jannerblue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur on Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:37 am

He just likes the sound of his own voice.. and the media dont help matters by encouraging him

Laughing Laughing Laughing
FrenchSpur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:43 am

They did the same with Phil Brown Frenchie, then stitched him up when the bad times come. I admire the way Blackpool have performed in the premiership this season, but this guy is a prick
villanfromluton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:28 am

http://www.people.co.uk/sport/football/news/2011/01/16/charlie-adam-tells-blackpool-chairman-he-s-wants-to-go-before-window-closes-102039-22852259/

So who is he going to sell him to then Very Happy . Total tosspot
villanfromluton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:07 am

i dont know anything about him but i hope we buy him now just to spite that tnuc

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:31 am

I think he's hilarious tbh

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:23 am

Holloway is tremendous.So what if he's slagged Villa off.You lot ought to stop being so fcuking precious.Bunch of jessies Cheerleader
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top