Ian Holloway

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ian Holloway

Post  villanfromluton on Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:48 am

QBVILLA wrote:Holloway is tremendous.So what if he's slagged Villa off.You lot ought to stop being so fcuking precious.Bunch of jessies Cheerleader

feck off you ugly muppet. He is a gobby piece of shite who is a hypocrite, you only like him cos you are like him
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:53 am

villanfromluton wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:Holloway is tremendous.So what if he's slagged Villa off.You lot ought to stop being so fcuking precious.Bunch of jessies Cheerleader

feck off you ugly muppet. He is a gobby piece of shite who is a hypocrite, you only like him cos you are like him

Well he is a character, like's his team to play expansive attacking football and is well known as being a thoroughly nice bloke.Cheers Porky Very Happy
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:01 am

QBVILLA wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:

Well he is a character, like's his team to play expansive attacking football and is well known as being a thoroughly nice bloke.Cheers Porky Very Happy

Like you, he is known to have a vastly inflated high opinion of himself Mad
villanfromluton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:10 am

villanfromluton wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:

Like you, he is known to have a vastly inflated high opinion of himself Mad

Well I am great Wink
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jak on Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:30 pm

I think Holloway is one of the shrewdest managers in the PL. What a job he's done at Blackpool.

jak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur on Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:31 pm

jak wrote:I think Holloway is one of the shrewdest managers in the PL. What a job he's done at Blackpool.

Could be at your place pretty soon if the Tractor boys do the double over you... Laughing Laughing
FrenchSpur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jak on Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:40 pm

FrenchSpur wrote:
jak wrote:I think Holloway is one of the shrewdest managers in the PL. What a job he's done at Blackpool.

Could be at your place pretty soon if the Tractor boys do the double over you... Laughing Laughing

I think he'd prefer to manage your lot when they're playing on Hackney Marshes. Wink

jak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur on Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:42 pm

jak wrote:
FrenchSpur wrote:

I think he'd prefer to manage your lot when they're playing on Hackney Marshes. Wink

We do have more class... Suspect Suspect
FrenchSpur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 on Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:48 pm

FrenchSpur wrote:
jak wrote:
FrenchSpur wrote:

We do have more class... Suspect Suspect

Tottingham? Class? Ye Gods - scrabbling to go to Stratford for a new stadium - 'Arry Redknapp manager - Bentley on the books? Class? You're 'avin a bubble my sweet!

jpr60

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:20 pm

Lets hope Ian Holloway doesnt come in with a late bid as Bent would more than likely go to Blackpool rather than our half arsed club that used to be famous Rolling Eyes
villanfromluton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jak on Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:30 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Lets hope Ian Holloway doesnt come in with a late bid as Bent would more than likely go to Blackpool rather than our half arsed club that used to be famous Rolling Eyes

Was you once famous? Or is he taking the piss? scratch

jak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:36 pm

jak wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:Lets hope Ian Holloway doesnt come in with a late bid as Bent would more than likely go to Blackpool rather than our half arsed club that used to be famous Rolling Eyes

When you win the major european club competition, I would suggest you are fairly famous cheers
villanfromluton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jak on Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:40 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
jak wrote:

When you win the major european club competition, I would suggest you are fairly famous cheers

OH!!! Did Villa do that? Were you there? Blimey I'm shocked. Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

jak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:49 pm

jak wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
jak wrote:

OH!!! Did Villa do that? Were you there? Blimey I'm shocked. Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Yes and yes. Were you there when Arsenal won it Jak?
villanfromluton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:21 pm

Very Happy
ADRIAN_1976

View user profile http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:32 am

gone a bit quiet all of a sudden Laughing

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jak on Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:27 am

villanfromluton wrote:
jak wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
jak wrote:

Yes and yes. Were you there when Arsenal won it Jak?

Who did you check that answer with?
There's no way you'd have remembered that far back, you senile old fecker. Rolling Eyes

jak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:04 pm

Wonder if Holloway will be having a similar hissey fit now that Liverpool have bid £4m for Adam Very Happy
villanfromluton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villahagler69 on Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:03 pm

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3373601/Ian-Holloway-will-get-a-cut-of-any-Charlie-Adam-transfer-fee.html

Seems ugly f**kwit Holloway has more than Blackpools interests at heart when it comes to getting the most from the Adams transfer.

Maybe the crazy fool, can stop talking about GH and Villa for 5 minutes and manage his sinking side. Cock!

villahagler69

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top