Bent shirt...own up..

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bent shirt...own up..

Post  truevillan on Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:38 pm

ok, own up all those who have had "BENT" on the back of your new shirts, there was an offer in the club shop so some of you must have taken advantage ??? cant see anything wrong myself its just a name, i dont have a Villa shirt but my other half does an she had hers done at Sports World and i have to say it looks great along with the Prem patch`s and no: 39..so come on guys own up Very Happy
truevillan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bent shirt...own up..

Post  FrenchSpur on Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:07 pm

truevillan wrote:ok, own up all those who have had "BENT" on the back of your new shirts, there was an offer in the club shop so some of you must have taken advantage ??? cant see anything wrong myself its just a name, i dont have a Villa shirt but my other half does an she had hers done at Sports World and i have to say it looks great along with the Prem patch`s and no: 39..so come on guys own up Very Happy

The fact that you buy a team shirt and put a name on it is so Gaaayyyy... But to have BENT on it just takes the biscuit...

Laughing Laughing
FrenchSpur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:33 pm

FrenchSpur wrote:
truevillan wrote:ok, own up all those who have had "BENT" on the back of your new shirts, there was an offer in the club shop so some of you must have taken advantage ??? cant see anything wrong myself its just a name, i dont have a Villa shirt but my other half does an she had hers done at Sports World and i have to say it looks great along with the Prem patch`s and no: 39..so come on guys own up Very Happy

The fact that you buy a team shirt and put a name on it is so Gaaayyyy... But to have BENT on it just takes the biscuit...

Laughing Laughing

and having a cock on every shirt is masculine.....? Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur on Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:45 pm

englishhammer wrote:
FrenchSpur wrote:

Laughing Laughing

Having a cock ON every shirt is nothing compared to you lot having a cock IN every shirt.....

Laughing Laughing
FrenchSpur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:47 pm

Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer on Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:59 pm

FrenchSpur wrote:
englishhammer wrote:
FrenchSpur wrote:

Laughing Laughing

Having a cock ON every shirt is nothing compared to you lot having a cock IN every shirt.....

Laughing Laughing

Not EVERY shirt, sweetie......
Slap Fight
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur on Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:07 pm

Bedshammer wrote:
FrenchSpur wrote:
englishhammer wrote:
FrenchSpur wrote:

Laughing Laughing

Laughing Laughing

Not EVERY shirt, sweetie......
Slap Fight

OOpppsss.... meant the blokes darlin
FrenchSpur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer on Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:10 pm

Mr B looks mighty fine in his........
Would you like to borrow Ringo's shovel?
Tease
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur on Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:15 pm

Bedshammer wrote:Mr B looks mighty fine in his........
Would you like to borrow Ringo's shovel?
Tease

NO I am fine thanks...

But footy shirts is a bad subject full stop... only players look good in them. But that is just my opinion... Laughing Laughing
FrenchSpur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer on Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:18 pm

I quite like mine. I never used to wear them until they introduced the ladies shirt. Mine's on its second season - will probably update it next year but only if I like it.
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur on Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:50 pm

Bedshammer wrote:I quite like mine. I never used to wear them until they introduced the ladies shirt. Mine's on its second season - will probably update it next year but only if I like it.

I suppose if you go to games then it is necessary.... down here in Southampton they wear them all the time... its so tacky

Laughing Laughing
FrenchSpur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer on Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:07 pm

It's tribal.
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 on Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:09 pm

Bergkamp, Hleb and, this season Vermaelen on the back of my Arsenal shirts in recent times.
Don't necessarily wear them to matches - sometimes do - often wear one down the pub if I'm watching an away match.
I remember being in a crowded pub for a match at Chelsea a couple of years back - me and one of my sons in the colours and there was this little fella, about my age stood nearby, dressed in black, watching the game, never said a word. Chelsea won at the death - I was just getting 'em in and there was this big shout from near the door - the little fella giving it large, flickin' the V's and shouting "Effin mouvy cnuts, serve's yer right, we are The Chelsea........"and he was off! "What was that?" asked a bemused barman "Did you have a row or what?" - everyone was looking at us and I gave it the gallic shrug, the barman saying "Some people are bad losers but that was a bad winner".
Needless to say I've never seen the little tosser again.

jpr60

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur on Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:14 pm

jpr60 wrote:Bergkamp, Hleb and, this season Vermaelen on the back of my Arsenal shirts in recent times.
Don't necessarily wear them to matches - sometimes do - often wear one down the pub if I'm watching an away match.
I remember being in a crowded pub for a match at Chelsea a couple of years back - me and one of my sons in the colours and there was this little fella, about my age stood nearby, dressed in black, watching the game, never said a word. Chelsea won at the death - I was just getting 'em in and there was this big shout from near the door - the little fella giving it large, flickin' the V's and shouting "Effin mouvy cnuts, serve's yer right, we are The Chelsea........"and he was off! "What was that?" asked a bemused barman "Did you have a row or what?" - everyone was looking at us and I gave it the gallic shrug, the barman saying "Some people are bad losers but that was a bad winner".
Needless to say I've never seen the little tosser again.

He comes on here occasionally... but says he supports wet spam
FrenchSpur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:15 pm

I think I might get one with Bent on the back Wink
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer on Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:16 pm

I always wear mine to games, rarely otherwise.
Having said that, I'll be wearing it on Wednesday night on the sofa, surrounded by every lucky charm I can find. I'm even thinking of turning Cattlick so the Pope can bless us and I'm going to paint our kitten black for luck.
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 on Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:17 pm

Bedshammer wrote:I always wear mine to games, rarely otherwise.
Having said that, I'll be wearing it on Wednesday night on the sofa, surrounded by every lucky charm I can find. I'm even thinking of turning Cattlick so the Pope can bless us and I'm going to paint our kitten black for luck.

And you'll already know who you meet at Wembley - we're playing on Tuesday night!

jpr60

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer on Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:22 pm

jpr60 wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:I always wear mine to games, rarely otherwise.

And you'll already know who you meet at Wembley - we're playing on Tuesday night!

I'm getting quite excited about this. Daft, isn't it? Will you be going to the final? I pre-registered for tickets last week.
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villahagler69 on Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:25 pm

If I am getting Darrens name and number on my new Villa shirt, it will only be D.BENT.

Couldnt just have BENT looks really stupid with my leather tassled flares! Leatherman

villahagler69

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer on Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:27 pm

villahagler69 wrote:If I am getting Darrens name and number on my new Villa shirt, it will only be D.BENT.

Couldnt just have BENT looks really stupid with my leather tassled flares! Leatherman

Very Happy
Do you mean chaps?
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villahagler69 on Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:41 pm

Bedshammer wrote:
villahagler69 wrote:If I am getting Darrens name and number on my new Villa shirt, it will only be D.BENT.

Very Happy
Do you mean chaps?

No Beds, my Chaps are red velvet!

villahagler69

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer on Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:50 pm

villahagler69 wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:

Very Happy
Do you mean chaps?

No Beds, my Chaps are red velvet!

Very Happy
Decadent!
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jak on Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:08 pm

villanfromluton wrote:I think I might get one with Bent on the back Wink