Wahey!!!

3 points from 7th now!

Clap
Jay.P.A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 13th!

Post  jak on Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:39 am

Two wins and your position is transformed.
I don't remember a time when the PL has been so tight.
Exciting aint it.

jak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  truevillan on Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:54 pm

...exciting it is Very Happy The French Revolution has begun ...what do you folks think of Makoun ? silly yellow wasnt it ? he has to learn the ways of the EPL tho he didnt look too bad ..
truevillan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:04 pm

truevillan wrote:...exciting it is Very Happy The French Revolution has begun ...what do you folks think of Makoun ? silly yellow wasnt it ? he has to learn the ways of the EPL tho he didnt look too bad ..

Mad fcuking Kermits
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A on Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:25 pm

truevillan wrote:...exciting it is Very Happy The French Revolution has begun ...what do you folks think of Makoun ? silly yellow wasnt it ? he has to learn the ways of the EPL tho he didnt look too bad ..

Not really, he took it for the team. If he didn't foul him, it would've been a two on one situation with Baker.
Jay.P.A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jak on Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:25 pm

QBVILLA wrote:

Mad fcuking Kermits

Seems to have got you out of trouble though. I reckon you'd have gone down if MON had stayed.

jak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:27 pm

jak wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:

Mad fcuking Kermits

Seems to have got you out of trouble though. I reckon you'd have gone down if MON had stayed.

You dropping some bait are you, you mischievous old git? We wouldn't have been in the shit had it not been for kermit
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jak on Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:31 pm

QBVILLA wrote:
jak wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:

Mad fcuking Kermits

You dropping some bait are you, you mischievous old git? We wouldn't have been in the shit had it not been for kermit

Oh! I see!! You've got me wrong. When I said you'd have gone down, I meant on that dwarf. Very Happy

jak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top