West Midlands police

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: West Midlands police

Post  Bedshammer on Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:00 pm

englishhammer wrote:On a side note, we're allowed to pay on the day on Sunday and it's kids for a quid, the police can't think they'll be trouble as that'll mean a full house

I don't think the police have any say in that.
avatar
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Posts : 26426
Join date : 2009-05-25
Location : Bedfordshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: West Midlands police

Post  Tilton on Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:03 pm

Yeah, I'll be at the final - wouldn't miss it for anything.


Tilton

Posts : 1886
Join date : 2010-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: West Midlands police

Post  Bedshammer on Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:11 pm

Tilton wrote:Yeah, I'll be at the final - wouldn't miss it for anything.


I'm a little bit jealous.
And a little bit hopeful about Sunday. Probably misguidedly, but there you go.
avatar
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Posts : 26426
Join date : 2009-05-25
Location : Bedfordshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: West Midlands police

Post  Tilton on Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:46 pm

You'll beat us on Sunday I reckon.

We rarely do well down there.


Tilton

Posts : 1886
Join date : 2010-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: West Midlands police

Post  Guest on Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:47 pm

I hope so. Just need to put away the 7000 chances we seem to create against your lot in the first 45 minutes of game. Mad

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: West Midlands police

Post  Tilton on Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:11 pm

I'll have a bet with you right now that you don't score 7000 goals before half time.

Tilton

Posts : 1886
Join date : 2010-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: West Midlands police

Post  Guest on Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:18 pm

Going by our previous meetings, even if we do you'll score 7001 after the 70th minute.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: West Midlands police

Post  Tilton on Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:29 pm

Laughing

Tilton

Posts : 1886
Join date : 2010-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: West Midlands police

Post  Bedshammer on Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:36 pm

Tilton wrote:I'll have a bet with you right now that you don't score 7000 goals before half time.

If we do, I'll need rescuscitating.
avatar
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Posts : 26426
Join date : 2009-05-25
Location : Bedfordshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: West Midlands police

Post  QBVILLA on Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:46 pm

Bedshammer wrote:I so didn't want this to happen. All I wanted was an answer to something I was curious about.


It won't hurt if he's gentle and you use lube.








































look, Lion isn't here and i'm missing him
avatar
QBVILLA

Posts : 9649
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 39
Location : Costa del Quarry Bonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: West Midlands police

Post  QBVILLA on Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:47 pm

Mark west ham man wrote:
Tilton wrote:
Mark west ham man wrote:
Tilton wrote:
Mark west ham man wrote:Lock up the scum then ban them from every ground in the country after they have done a ten stretch doing porridge that would sort out the scum bags...dirty trouble making bastards ..

That would seriously reduce your home attendances though. I don't think your owners would be happy about that.

No it would'nt , because unlike the twots that see birMINGEham every other week after their dole allowance has come through..You dont hear that wh fans caused mayhem at home or away...In actual fact i would say it's a large minority of minge fans that bring your club through the shit fan when playing certain other clubs..

Seen it on tv some months back your scum bags actually organising a meet up to see who has the biggest meat hook...it did not look good. as well as chelsea , and a few other clubs twots taking part

Mark, you clearly know nothing about the club you claim to support.

It did make me laugh though.



Clearly know more than you as i would be the first of many wh fans on here pissed of it it did happen, no need for violance at football...it just seems your knuckle scrappers are the ones that enjoy a good punch up after they have lagered them selves up thinking they are Jonny big bollocks
Did west ham cause aggro at the black pool no
liverpool no and these are just a few ....no need for violance onky seems like you enjoy bigging it up
...No because the majority of wh fans can behave them selves...only ever erupts when wh play your shitty supposed fans that have pre arranged the fights well before hand...it's be well documented on tv ,

So obvious you are the ignorant here....bet it kicks off again if wh beat birmingham...


racist Mad
avatar
QBVILLA

Posts : 9649
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 39
Location : Costa del Quarry Bonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: West Midlands police

Post  Bedshammer on Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:55 pm

QBVILLA wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:I so didn't want this to happen. All I wanted was an answer to something I was curious about.


It won't hurt if he's gentle and you use lube.








































look, Lion isn't here and i'm missing him

Beds
I never saw that one coming......
avatar
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Posts : 26426
Join date : 2009-05-25
Location : Bedfordshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: West Midlands police

Post  jannerblue on Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:03 pm

Bedshammer wrote:I have a serious question - why are they so heavy handed with Birmingham City? I've been to Villa Park, Wolves and Stoke and it's not at all the same.

I first noticed it last season when I was eyeball to eyeball with riot police 10 minutes before the end of the first half. It's not just when they play West Ham - my boss is a Chelsea fan and they got the same treatment a couple of weeks later. The treatment dished out to West Ham fans (even those on the official coaches) last week makes interesting reading and they seemed to be determined to keep them away from the ground until after the game started.

I've never seen so many police in and around the Boleyn Ground as I did for the first leg of the CC semi final: I assume this was on the advice of West Midlands police? Tilton, I expect you're most qualified to answer this.

The Devon and Cornwall police beefed up big time for the league meeting of Plymouth vs Exeter.. They were caught out big time a few weeks before in the JPT game.
avatar
jannerblue

Posts : 725
Join date : 2009-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: West Midlands police

Post  QBVILLA on Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:04 pm

Bedshammer wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:I so didn't want this to happen. All I wanted was an answer to something I was curious about.


It won't hurt if he's gentle and you use lube.








































look, Lion isn't here and i'm missing him

Beds
I never saw that one coming......


Try positioning a mirror at a strategic angle ref page 217 Karma Sutra
avatar
QBVILLA

Posts : 9649
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 39
Location : Costa del Quarry Bonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: West Midlands police

Post  Guest on Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:08 pm

Tilton wrote:
Clearly know more than you as i would be the first of many wh fans on here pissed of it it did happen, no need for violance at football...it just seems your knuckle scrappers are the ones that enjoy a good punch up after they have lagered them selves up thinking they are Jonny big bollocks
Did west ham cause aggro at the black pool no
liverpool no and these are just a few ....no need for violance onky seems like you enjoy bigging it up
...No because the majority of wh fans can behave them selves...only ever erupts when wh play your shitty supposed fans that have pre arranged the fights well before hand...it's be well documented on tv ,

So obvious you are the ignorant here....bet it kicks off again if wh beat birmingham...

Laughing Ok Brains Laughing

You really haven't got a clue what you're talking about sadly.

So let me get this straight; you believe that WH only get involved in trouble when they play Blues?

And this is what you truly believe and you typed that with a straight face?

Have I got that right?
[/quote]


LOL there's only one word that can sum you up ...sadly it aint Genius....
































tnuc


Find it strange that beds entertaines you ....every time i have been to away games there's not been that much trouble..
But when i went to a birminham match some years ago, ok things do change, but it was the same then...and it was the same when they visited the wh....always a huge amount of police presence....and that fact Brains you can only deny if u are digging yr head in the sand

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: West Midlands police

Post  Guest on Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:10 pm

Bedshammer wrote:
Tilton wrote:I answered to the best of my knowledge and gave a few of my own opinions aswell.



I know you did, and thank you. I don't doubt that West Ham have got a mnority of idiots, along with most clubs. I was just curious about the way the decision is reached re policing levels/attitude. I certainly didn't intend for the thread to degenerate into a slanging match and I'm a bit disappointed that it has.

PS
But I do suspect you're having fun..
What a Face


You egging on the knuckle Scrapper Tease

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: West Midlands police

Post  jannerblue on Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:13 pm

Mark the fact that your denying West Ham have hooligans is crazy!!

They've made a film based on the ICF for feck sake!!

Also, while we're on the subject, do you not remember the fairly recent clashes with Millwall fans?
avatar
jannerblue

Posts : 725
Join date : 2009-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: West Midlands police

Post  Bedshammer on Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:27 pm

Mark west ham man wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:
Tilton wrote:I answered to the best of my knowledge and gave a few of my own opinions aswell.



I know you did, and thank you. I don't doubt that West Ham have got a mnority of idiots, along with most clubs. I was just curious about the way the decision is reached re policing levels/attitude. I certainly didn't intend for the thread to degenerate into a slanging match and I'm a bit disappointed that it has.

PS
But I do suspect you're having fun..
What a Face


You egging on the knuckle Scrapper Tease

No, just being mildly amused........
avatar
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Posts : 26426
Join date : 2009-05-25
Location : Bedfordshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: West Midlands police

Post  Guest on Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:27 pm

jannerblue wrote:Mark the fact that your denying West Ham have hooligans is crazy!!

They've made a film based on the ICF for feck sake!!

Also, while we're on the subject, do you not remember the fairly recent clashes with Millwall fans?

Nooooooo thats the point iam trying to make you plum, iant saying that at all, but all iam saying is that every time wh play birmingham it's the same old bull shit...i know wh have the **** knuckle brigade off course iant denying that....

the clashes with the millwall well what you expect they are like that , there's a guy i play against on the xbox he's a millwall fan, he's always going on about the tear ups they will go for etc etc...

All iam trying to say is that when ever wh play the scummy minge ,,,it's always the same...and it will be as well on sunday, because there will be the idiots organizing a pre arranged tear up, iv'e been in the pubs iv'e heard it and iv'e seen it happen ..but i have always kept distant....when yr having a pint in a pub inhackney and it's full of wh fans going on about how they are going to meet up with the ham fans ...it aint a pretty sight..


This Piss taking posts from tilton are so pathetic it's untrue....this has stemmed from me saying that the fat lard arsed gobby minge fan calling stanislas a black tnuc from the stands aint right and the gobby tnuc should be banned from football grounds for life....just wish they would show the clip on tv or i could find it on you tube, because it would shut tilton up for once ...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: West Midlands police

Post  Guest on Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:33 pm

Lol look i know what iam saying...If tilton wants to try and make him self look a clever tnuc then so be it. like i have said before cant stand the tnuc never will , and never have ....

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: West Midlands police

Post  QBVILLA on Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:37 pm

Mark west ham man wrote:Lol look i know what iam saying...If tilton wants to try and make him self look a clever tnuc then so be it. like i have said before cant stand the tnuc never will , and never have ....


Fcuking glad someone does Very Happy
avatar
QBVILLA

Posts : 9649
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 39
Location : Costa del Quarry Bonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: West Midlands police

Post  Tilton on Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:00 pm

Mark west ham man wrote:
jannerblue wrote:Mark the fact that your denying West Ham have hooligans is crazy!!

They've made a film based on the ICF for feck sake!!

Also, while we're on the subject, do you not remember the fairly recent clashes with Millwall fans?

Nooooooo thats the point iam trying to make you plum, iant saying that at all, but all iam saying is that every time wh play birmingham it's the same old bull shit...i know wh have the **** knuckle brigade off course iant denying that....

the clashes with the millwall well what you expect they are like that , there's a guy i play against on the xbox he's a millwall fan, he's always going on about the tear ups they will go for etc etc...

All iam trying to say is that when ever wh play the scummy minge ,,,it's always the same...and it will be as well on sunday, because there will be the idiots organizing a pre arranged tear up, iv'e been in the pubs iv'e heard it and iv'e seen it happen ..but i have always kept distant....when yr having a pint in a pub inhackney and it's full of wh fans going on about how they are going to meet up with the ham fans ...it aint a pretty sight..


This Piss taking posts from tilton are so pathetic it's untrue....this has stemmed from me saying that the fat lard arsed gobby minge fan calling stanislas a black tnuc from the stands aint right and the gobby tnuc should be banned from football grounds for life....just wish they would show the clip on tv or i could find it on you tube, because it would shut tilton up for once ...

Laughing You're tying yourself up in knots here, aren't you son? Laughing

You started off by saying that there's only ever trouble when WH play Blues, blaming Blues for it.Then you admit that WH have what you call a "**** knuckle brigade" when Janner reminds you of the last Millwall game. And then you blame it on Millwall because "they are like that" Laughing

First you say that you've seen stuff on TV about prearranged meets etc. Then later on you conveniently remember that you've actually been there when people have been arranging stuff Laughing
And very conveniently they were arranging to meet with none other than the Blues! Laughing

You're a funny guy Marky boy Laughing




Tilton

Posts : 1886
Join date : 2010-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: West Midlands police

Post  Guest on Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:37 am

Tilton wrote:
Mark west ham man wrote:
jannerblue wrote:Mark the fact that your denying West Ham have hooligans is crazy!!

They've made a film based on the ICF for feck sake!!

Also, while we're on the subject, do you not remember the fairly recent clashes with Millwall fans?

Nooooooo thats the point iam trying to make you plum, iant saying that at all, but all iam saying is that every time wh play birmingham it's the same old bull shit...i know wh have the **** knuckle brigade off course iant denying that....

the clashes with the millwall well what you expect they are like that , there's a guy i play against on the xbox he's a millwall fan, he's always going on about the tear ups they will go for etc etc...

All iam trying to say is that when ever wh play the scummy minge ,,,it's always the same...and it will be as well on sunday, because there will be the idiots organizing a pre arranged tear up, iv'e been in the pubs iv'e heard it and iv'e seen it happen ..but i have always kept distant....when yr having a pint in a pub inhackney and it's full of wh fans going on about how they are going to meet up with the ham fans ...it aint a pretty sight..


This Piss taking posts from tilton are so pathetic it's untrue....this has stemmed from me saying that the fat lard arsed gobby minge fan calling stanislas a black tnuc from the stands aint right and the gobby tnuc should be banned from football grounds for life....just wish they would show the clip on tv or i could find it on you tube, because it would shut tilton up for once ...

Laughing You're tying yourself up in knots here, aren't you son? Laughing

You started off by saying that there's only ever trouble when WH play Blues, blaming Blues for it.Then you admit that WH have what you call a "**** knuckle brigade" when Janner reminds you of the last Millwall game. And then you blame it on Millwall because "they are like that" Laughing

First you say that you've seen stuff on TV about prearranged meets etc. Then later on you conveniently remember that you've actually been there when people have been arranging stuff Laughing
And very conveniently they were arranging to meet with none other than the Blues! Laughing

You're a funny guy Marky boy Laughing





Not at all,,,,it has been on tv....and i really do not need to explain myself to you neither...now aint you got a giro to cash or something...no off you tod like a good lad ....
We really should have a bouncer on the door to stop the Knuckle scrappers from entering certain plces they can be a reet fooking menace

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: West Midlands police

Post  Tilton on Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:18 pm

Never signed on in my life Marky boy.

You must be getting confused.

Tilton

Posts : 1886
Join date : 2010-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: West Midlands police

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum