Fulham game

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Fulham game

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:40 pm

villanfromluton wrote:There was me saying a few days ago Friedel was back to form Embarassed

Tosspot
ADRIAN_1976

View user profile http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:30 pm

I don't like seeing Carew play for another premierleague team Sad He will do well for them putting balls into the box all the time, we might get some decent money for him in that case, or is he out of contract? i don't know.

Anyway come on the villa highlights, I'm convinced that Walker's goal took a nick off Bent and its actually Bent's goal, I'm the only one anywhere near where I sit that thinks that though, so need to see the replay.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity on Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:57 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:I don't like seeing Carew play for another premierleague team Sad He will do well for them putting balls into the box all the time, we might get some decent money for him in that case, or is he out of contract? i don't know.

Anyway come on the villa highlights, I'm convinced that Walker's goal took a nick off Bent and its actually Bent's goal, I'm the only one anywhere near where I sit that thinks that though, so need to see the replay.

Carew is out of contract so we won't get anything.

My brother thought that it took a nick of Bent. I've not seen a reply so not sure myself.

roadoftrinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:01 am

From the highlights it was very difficult to tell, the one replay showed that it was very close.

From my seat i the upper Holte centre I thought the ball def changed direction slightly as it passed infront of bent but can't tell from the replay.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villahagler69 on Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:06 am

Bent just pulled his foot away, didnt look like he got a touch. Luckily, as the speed it was going he would have sent it wide. cheers

villahagler69

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:28 am

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:I don't like seeing Carew play for another premierleague team Sad He will do well for them putting balls into the box all the time, we might get some decent money for him in that case, or is he out of contract? i don't know.

Nor me mate Mad
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies on Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:05 pm

Gutted we didn't get 3 points yesterday. Seems very much like two mistakes cost us dearly. Blackpool and Blackburn next up, 4 points minimum and we'll be 10th ish.
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  truevillan on Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:10 pm

We HAVE to beat Blackpool to wipe the smug smile from Holloways ugly face ...a point to proove Twisted Evil
truevillan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top