2-1 good result bounce

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Denmark game

Post  jpr60 on Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:03 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:2-1 good result bounce

What, Aston Villa verses Denmark? That's unusual for a fixture, I remember Arsenal beating France 2-0 at Highbury a few years back - one of those, is it?

jpr60

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:07 pm

jpr60 wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:2-1 good result bounce

What, Aston Villa verses Denmark? That's unusual for a fixture, I remember Arsenal beating France 2-0 at Highbury a few years back - one of those, is it?

Not just the goalscorers but there is a few players out there who either play or have played for us, even the commentator is an ex villa player. Just all feels so claret ay!

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:05 pm

Andy Townsend and his completely unbiased commentary towards the Villa players. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:39 am

I only caught bits of the game but from what i saw England looked pretty tidy.Young Wilshere had a very tidy game and Scott Parker gave a good account of himself.Two good goals from us and a cracking goal from Agger for them, looked a lot better than the usual pedestrian friendlies.
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:26 am

They had an excellent player by the name of Eriksen who was running the game. I don't think that formation got the best out of Wilshere too, should've been playing where Rooney started.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:41 am

I was only half watching the game as I had my tongue down a 17 year olds throat.......though I didn't know she was 17......

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:48 am

englishhammer wrote:I was only half watching the game as I had my tongue down a 17 year olds throat.......though I didn't know she was 17......

That's quite old for a cat, isn't it?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:49 am

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:
englishhammer wrote:I was only half watching the game as I had my tongue down a 17 year olds throat.......though I didn't know she was 17......

That's quite old for a cat, isn't it?

I was just gutted she wasn't 16

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:01 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:They had an excellent player by the name of Eriksen who was running the game. I don't think that formation got the best out of Wilshere too, should've been playing where Rooney started.

From the bits i saw i thought we looked a more balanced side in the second half with Barry and Parker than we did with Lampard and Wilshere.Mind you when the next game comes round if everyone is fit it'll be Lampard and Gerrard again.......
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:05 pm

QBVILLA wrote:
Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:They had an excellent player by the name of Eriksen who was running the game. I don't think that formation got the best out of Wilshere too, should've been playing where Rooney started.

From the bits i saw i thought we looked a more balanced side in the second half with Barry and Parker than we did with Lampard and Wilshere.Mind you when the next game comes round if everyone is fit it'll be Lampard and Gerrard again.......

If Capello wants to play that formation, then I'd have Rooney up top with Gerrard behind him and Parker and Lampard playing as the central midfielders. Although no doubt it'll be Gerrard and Lampard like always.

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies on Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:11 pm

QBVILLA wrote:

We were a good bit better in the second half with the change in midfield. Not according the media though who are too busy wanking furiously over Wilshere.
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top