Leyton Orient

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Leyton Orient

Post  Bedshammer on Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:11 pm

have applied for the Hockey Stadium
The link's in here
http://leytonorient2.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9860&sid=fb3a9be192b447c9058aba64e8180145

Hearn says that if he get it he won't apply for a judicial review over the Olympic Stadium and Brisbane Road will be sold off for redevelopment.

Told ya!
Now, who's bullying who, exactly? Their fans don't seem to be 100% behind him, either.

Last edited by Bedshammer on Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leyton Orient

Post  jpr60 on Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:35 pm

Bedshammer wrote:have applied for the Hockey Stadium
The link's in here
http://leytonorient2.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9860&sid=fb3a9be192b447c9058aba64e8180145

Hearn says that if he get it he won't apply for a judicil review over the Olympic Stadium and Brisbane Road will be sold off for redevelopment.

Told ya!
Now, who's bullying who, exactly? Their fans don't seem to be 100% behind him, either.

That's the ideal scenario for Hearn, he owns the Brisbane Road stadium so will make a pot of gold and move his club elsewhere - it only works if he can move his club elsewhere though, if he's got to keep the club at Brisbane Road he's fecked - and it's West Ham's fault Wink

jpr60

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies on Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:36 pm

Feel really sorry for Leyton Orient. Nice little traditional club, bags of history clearly being overlooked by the powers that be and shabby local rivals. No
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer on Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:06 pm

villainies wrote:Feel really sorry for Leyton Orient. Nice little traditional club, bags of history clearly being overlooked by the powers that be and shabby local rivals. No

Feck off.
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:01 pm

villainies wrote:Feel really sorry for Leyton Orient. Nice little traditional club, bags of history clearly being overlooked by the powers that be and shabby local rivals. No

AINT U GOT SOMETHING TO SMASH caps bollocks

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:35 am

Very Happy
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer on Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:10 am

QBVILLA wrote:

Very Happy

I'm going to nick his coffee machine. That'll put paid to his malarkey.
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:30 pm

Anyone sum up why leyton orient are in the wrong?

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer on Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:56 pm

mikeyff wrote:Anyone sum up why leyton orient are in the wrong?

Orient aren't in the wong.
Hearn is a different kettle of fish. He's written to the OPLC while the selection process was ongoing stating that he would prefer Spurs to get the stadium. He's a lifelong Spurs fan, by the way. Apparently, we would pose a threat to his club and breach PL regs about moving close to another club, but Spurs wouldn't. Huh
He has also said he won't take any action if Orient are given financial help to move to the Olympic Hockey Stadium, which is even closer to us but apparently we won't pose a threat to them if that happens. Again, Huh
This would give him the chance to sell off the Brisbane Road site which he has already bought for peanuts off the club, and redevelop it. After the Olypmpics, when the whole area has been regenerated and is sexy and spiffy and rather more desirable than it is now, he'll make a fortune. What's in it for Orient? You tell me.
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ringo on Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:01 pm

Bedshammer wrote:

Orient aren't in the wong.
Hearn is a different kettle of fish. He's written to the OPLC while the selection process was ongoing stating that he would prefer Spurs to get the stadium. He's a lifelong Spurs fan, by the way. Apparently, we would pose a threat to his club and breach PL regs about moving close to another club, but Spurs wouldn't. Huh
He has also said he won't take any action if Orient are given financial help to move to the Olympic Hockey Stadium, which is even closer to us but apparently we won't pose a threat to them if that happens. Again, Huh
This would give him the chance to sell off the Brisbane Road site which he has already bought for peanuts off the club, and redevelop it. After the Olypmpics, when the whole area has been regenerated and is sexy and spiffy and rather more desirable than it is now, he'll make a fortune. What's in it for Orient? You tell me.

I think he is 'Winging' the 'Wong' number to get the desired outcome.
Ringo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:41 pm

Ringo wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:

Orient aren't in the wong.Hearn is a different kettle of fish. He's written to the OPLC while the selection process was ongoing stating that he would prefer Spurs to get the stadium. He's a lifelong Spurs fan, by the way. Apparently, we would pose a threat to his club and breach PL regs about moving close to another club, but Spurs wouldn't. Huh

I think he is 'Winging' the 'Wong' number to get the desired outcome.

I did not know That hearn had chinese connections

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer on Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:14 pm

Oh, that's just Ringo picking up on a typo. Such wit, eh?
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:21 pm

Bedshammer wrote:Oh, that's just Ringo picking up on a typo. Such wit, eh?

touche

Back to top Go down

Post  Ringo on Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:39 pm

This 'Fishing' Game Gets Better' Very Happy
Ringo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur on Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:03 pm

Ringo wrote:

This 'Fishing' Game Gets Better' Very Happy

You're not fishing you are attempting a wind up and it is just weak... 3/10 try harder...

Shocked Shocked Mad Mad
FrenchSpur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ringo on Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:17 pm

I could react but it is too dangerous to do so due to the fact that I could get a permanent ban.
Ringo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur on Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:19 pm

Ringo wrote:I could react but it is too dangerous to do so due to the fact that I could get a permanent ban.

Why do you need to react at all??? Its all just banter isnt it ???
FrenchSpur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer on Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:49 pm

Ringo wrote:I could react but it is too dangerous to do so due to the fact that I could get a permanent ban.

You think you could be banned for what you say to me?
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:06 am

Bedshammer wrote:

You think you could be banned for what you say to me?

I dont think you find Ringo will reply to this thread , He told me on skype last night .
He knows and tbh most of the forum that you two dont get on (putting it mildly) he just wants to carry on having a laugh

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer on Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:17 am

In that case, you could ask why he picked up on my typo last night in the first place. But if he, you, or any of the other jwned members think that he was banned because he annoyed me, or because I don't like him, you're wrong and are underestimating me.
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:25 am

Bedshammer wrote:In that case, you could ask why he picked up on my typo last night in the first place. But if he, you, or any of the other jwned members think that he was banned because he annoyed me, or because I don't like him, you're wrong and are underestimating me.

Know what you are doing know is asuming ....i never said that, but lets be honest here shall we cards on the table so to speak.

You dont like ringo full stop , and tbh i dont blame you in some ways because of what he has called you in the past etc etc me myself would not stoop that low ( well not as low as short arse anyway) .

And the thing with ringo in some instances he just does not know when to stop , take a break think about it Or just leave it...

But if he ringo did try to make a funny either against you for a typo or what ever it was it would not be looked at in that way , because of whats happened...

But if he, you, or any of the other jwned members think that he was banned because he annoyed me, or because I don't like him, you're wrong and are underestimating me

Not at all beds he got banned we all know the reason...he shot from the hip without finding what really happened first ...Anyway i know you might make a reply to this so fair do's

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur on Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:36 am

SO what you're saying Mark is that Ringo doesn't know how to temper his comments and cannot control himself.. I do find that strange from what I know of him.

I slao do find that you seriously underestimate Beds. She has been nothing but fair with Ringo in the past.
FrenchSpur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer on Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:44 am

Anyhoo, this thread is about Leyton Orient, remember? I hope I answered Mikey's question satisfactorily. It'll be interesting to see how this all turns out, with Spurs rooting around for a judicial review. I suspect their focus is on the loan by Newham Council to West Ham, but I can't see anything wrong there. The Council are involved in the bid, and the stadium (and West Ham) are major assets in the borough. It's a pity Spurs don't seem to enjoy a similar relationship with Haringey Council, don't you think?
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur on Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:50 am

Bedshammer wrote:Anyhoo, this thread is about Leyton Orient, remember? I hope I answered Mikey's question satisfactorily. It'll be interesting to see how this all turns out, with Spurs rooting around for a judicial review. I suspect their focus is on the loan by Newham Council to West Ham, but I can't see anything wrong there. The Council are involved in the bid, and the stadium (and West Ham) are major assets in the borough. It's a pity Spurs don't seem to enjoy a similar relationship with Haringey Council, don't you think?

Haringey seem to hate Spurs. I don't really know why that would be.

I think we want a judicial review because we seem to think that the committee didn't do its job right. I also think we want guarantees that the athletics part of the stadium stays there. Mainly because Spurs were up front about the two sports not mixing and were wiling to build Crystal Palace for athletics.
FrenchSpur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer on Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:03 am

Well, I know I'm biased, but I can't see what West Ham have done wrong here. They entered the bidding process and were selected as preferred bidder. They'll be joint tenants with UK Athletics and have stated that the track will remain, so what is Levy suggesting? Incidentally, Tessa Sanderson is a member of the OPLC and wasn't allowed to vote because she comes from Newham, but I believe the vote was unanimous in our favour anyway.

Re: the judicial review. Say they get it, and the OPLC review their decision and say "Well, we thought about it. Still West Ham." Job done.

Spurs are fecking the Borough of Haringey over in respect of the new stadium. If they don't carry on with their commitment to it, they'll kill the area, the stadium is a big part of a regeneration scheme.

Re: Hearn. Th PL have said that Hearn sent them a letter saying that he accepts that Spurs or West Ham will get the stadium, asking them to place on record that he prefers the Spurs bid. And then tried to say he wasn't consulted.

Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next