Leyton Orient

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: Leyton Orient

Post  Guest on Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:09 am

FrenchSpur wrote:SO what you're saying Mark is that Ringo doesn't know how to temper his comments and cannot control himself.. I do find that strange from what I know of him.

I slao do find that you seriously underestimate Beds
She has been nothing but fair with Ringo in the past

No No No i know she has

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur on Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:57 pm

Bedshammer wrote:Well, I know I'm biased, but I can't see what West Ham have done wrong here. They entered the bidding process and were selected as preferred bidder. They'll be joint tenants with UK Athletics and have stated that the track will remain, so what is Levy suggesting? Incidentally, Tessa Sanderson is a member of the OPLC and wasn't allowed to vote because she comes from Newham, but I believe the vote was unanimous in our favour anyway.

Re: the judicial review. Say they get it, and the OPLC review their decision and say "Well, we thought about it. Still West Ham." Job done.

Spurs are fecking the Borough of Haringey over in respect of the new stadium. If they don't carry on with their commitment to it, they'll kill the area, the stadium is a big part of a regeneration scheme.

Re: Hearn. Th PL have said that Hearn sent them a letter saying that he accepts that Spurs or West Ham will get the stadium, asking them to place on record that he prefers the Spurs bid. And then tried to say he wasn't consulted.

I dont think West Ham have done anything wrong. I would suspect it is either sour grapes on Spurs behalf or they were promised something that hasn't appeared.

I believe that they are seeking guarantees about athletics being kept at that stadium.

I don't believe Hearn has anything to contribute either way, he is just making noise. He team will have support from a core of people whether Spurs or West Ham are close by. IF his supporters were that fickle they would have gone a long time ago to a big club.

FrenchSpur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:19 pm

I think West Ham have acted like cnuts, much like Beds with Rooney Very Happy
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer on Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:31 pm

villanfromluton wrote:I think West Ham have acted like cnuts, much like Beds with Rooney Very Happy

I've never acted like a cnut with Rooney. Bastard - I thought you were my friend.
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer on Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:36 pm

FrenchSpur wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:Well, I know I'm biased, but I can't see what West Ham have done wrong here. They entered the bidding process and were selected as preferred bidder. They'll be joint tenants with UK Athletics and have stated that the track will remain, so what is Levy suggesting? Incidentally, Tessa Sanderson is a member of the OPLC and wasn't allowed to vote because she comes from Newham, but I believe the vote was unanimous in our favour anyway.

Re: the judicial review. Say they get it, and the OPLC review their decision and say "Well, we thought about it. Still West Ham." Job done.

Spurs are fecking the Borough of Haringey over in respect of the new stadium. If they don't carry on with their commitment to it, they'll kill the area, the stadium is a big part of a regeneration scheme.

Re: Hearn. Th PL have said that Hearn sent them a letter saying that he accepts that Spurs or West Ham will get the stadium, asking them to place on record that he prefers the Spurs bid. And then tried to say he wasn't consulted.

I dont think West Ham have done anything wrong. I would suspect it is either sour grapes on Spurs behalf or they were promised something that hasn't appeared.

I believe that they are seeking guarantees about athletics being kept at that stadium.

I don't believe Hearn has anything to contribute either way, he is just making noise. He team will have support from a core of people whether Spurs or West Ham are close by. IF his supporters were that fickle they would have gone a long time ago to a big club.

That would suggest that Spurs are calling the integrity of our bid into question. Thin ice, I'd have thought, particularly as as I mentioned, we'll be sharing the tenancy with UK Athletics. Bit of a clue there, I'd have thought.......

Hearn's contribution just may be more insidious. As a boxing & darts promoter among other things, I suspect he wields some influence at Sky Sports. I find that interesting.
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur on Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:09 pm

I think spurs are just making sure you dont dump the athletics part. Which I guess you possibly do.

Hearn, I dont see why sky has anything to do with it... he is a noise maker who sees a pot of gold somewhere
FrenchSpur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:13 pm

Bedshammer wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:I think West Ham have acted like cnuts, much like Beds with Rooney Very Happy

I've never acted like a cnut with Rooney. Bastard - I thought you were my friend.

I meant with Ringo Embarassed Embarassed Very Happy
villanfromluton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer on Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:16 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:

I meant with Ringo Embarassed Embarassed Very Happy

I'm sorry that you think I've acted like a cnut with anyone.
No
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:25 pm

They are both cnuts anyway Wink

Glad you are sorry, pist again me as took everyone out up the road and paid the whole bill for 7, so ensured had enough drink so i wasnt depressed about it. Was honest enough to say they had not charged for a bottle of wine so they gave me another one free. Truth sometimes prosper, though you Ammers wouldnt know that
villanfromluton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer on Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:28 pm

villanfromluton wrote:They are both cnuts anyway Wink

Glad you are sorry, pist again me as took everyone out up the road and paid the whole bill for 7, so ensured had enough drink so i wasnt depressed about it. Was honest enough to say they had not charged for a bottle of wine so they gave me another one free. Truth sometimes prosper, though you Ammers wouldnt know that

Cheeky monkey. Have you got the day off tomorrow? Oh, and will you be going to the West Ham v Villa game, by the way?
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:39 pm

No, got work tomorrow, but am getting train in as got meeting later on in the centre Very Happy

villanfromluton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:08 pm

villanfromluton wrote:No, got work tomorrow, but am getting train in as got meeting later on in the centre Very Happy

A nice lunch and drinkies after then?

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:13 pm

You dumb fatty, I have lost weight and only 18 stone now, so lighter than you lardy virgin
villanfromluton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:37 pm

villanfromluton wrote:You dumb fatty, I have lost weight and only 18 stone now, so lighter than you lardy virgin

Have you got back down to your Russell Grant frame then, Lardarse?

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:53 pm

Reddi! wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:You dumb fatty, I have lost weight and only 18 stone now, so lighter than you lardy virgin

Have you got back down to your Russell Grant frame then, Lardarse?

No quite, only another stone and I will be close (by my figures hush), hope pee wee is improving by the way Very Happy
villanfromluton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bully 9 on Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:56 pm

Laughing Laughing
Bully 9

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:00 am

cheers
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies on Wed May 30, 2012 5:41 pm

villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer on Wed May 30, 2012 5:44 pm

Oh, Hearn can feck right off. He can spout off all he wants but he's still a weasel.
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:45 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18297392

The club have told him to piss off.

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity on Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:46 pm

I do like this bit

"We do not wish to comment on recent statements made by Barry Hearn not least because we can't keep up with his ever-changing position.

"They continue, however, to provide us with a constant source of amusement.'

roadoftrinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:59 pm

Gave me a chuckle too. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur on Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:01 pm

I think its a great idea... At least Orient would be able to fill the stadium on a regular basis.... Shocked Shocked Shocked
FrenchSpur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Reddi! on Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:29 pm

FrenchSpur wrote:I think its a great idea... At least Orient would be able to fill the stadium on a regular basis.... Shocked Shocked Shocked

Pity Spuds didn't make the Champions League. They might have filled it too! Very Happy
Reddi!

View user profile http://www.yma-associates.com

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur on Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:31 pm

Reddi! wrote:
FrenchSpur wrote:I think its a great idea... At least Orient would be able to fill the stadium on a regular basis.... Shocked Shocked Shocked

Pity Spuds didn't make the Champions League. They might have filled it too! Very Happy

We could fill it three times over CL footy or not Very Happy Very Happy
FrenchSpur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next