Re: Man City

Post  Jay.P.A on Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:20 pm

Fcuk it we need to concentrate on the league anyway Whistle
Jay.P.A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villahagler69 on Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:33 pm

Well this is exceptionally shit! Fecking embarassment for all of Joe Public to observe. Hopefully most of em will be watching the Old Firm instead.

Joe Hart may as well of had a kip, feck all to do. Maybe wrong game to judge them , but saw absolutely nothing special from Delph or Bradley tonight, rubbish. Heskey and Petrov hopefully shifted in the summer. Feel for the young lads as Citeh so unbelievably comfortable its embarassing.

Fuckface better hope we pick up all 3 points Saturday after resting so many of the big game players.

Wank decision, embarassment.

villahagler69

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:39 pm

Houllier you fucked up tonight.. Baffling line up considering things are on the up!!
ADRIAN_1976

View user profile http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity on Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:14 pm

If the line up wasn't bad enough, the fuckin prick decides to bring on the 3 players he was resting when we are 3 0 down. What a fuckin tnuc. Why bother?

Tonight has pissed me off as much as anything he has done since he's been at the club.

roadoftrinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:15 pm

You can see Villa's problem, the players aren't good enough to play the kind of passing football that Houllier wants. Surely a man of his experience should have realised that by now?

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:20 pm

ROT, I said jsut that to QB regarding being fed up more than ever before under Houllier. We had a chance to get into the 6th round and they have not played for two weeks before Blackburn. Im sure Downing, Young, Albrighton, NRC and Walker would have all been raring to go and he goes and does that.

Villahagler, Bradley was awful, lets give him a chance though. As for Delph, he aint a left back, but personally I didnt think he did too bad. Thought Clark and Bannan did well, as did Dunne. Heskey and Petrov were a pile of poo. Herd messed up for second goal, but liked his attitude at least.
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity on Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:26 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:You can see Villa's problem, the players aren't good enough to play the kind of passing football that Houllier wants. Surely a man of his experience should have realised that by now?

Speak of twats and another one appears. Maybe he could try playing a passing game with the first team.

roadoftrinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:05 pm

Disgraceful.

I had started to gain some respect for Houllier but he has undone all of that tonight, I thought we was fucked enough with our full team but to go and play a weakened team and not even try is unforgivable. Minute I saw the lineup I thought this is going to be embarresing.

It shows a disgusting lack of respect for the fans, the game is on TV, free TV at that, its a cold midweek night game where fans have had to take time off work pay a lot of money for tickets and travel to be there and then he goes and throws out a weakened team. He might as well posted on the OS what he was going to do and told everyone to save their money and watch it from the comfort of home.

GH your a tnuc, and a french one at that!!

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:07 pm

roadoftrinity wrote:
Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:You can see Villa's problem, the players aren't good enough to play the kind of passing football that Houllier wants. Surely a man of his experience should have realised that by now?

Speak of twats and another one appears. Maybe he could try playing a passing game with the first team.

That's worked out fantastically this season, hasn't it? Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:39 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
Ringo wrote:C'mon!!!
Its a cup game and the form book goes out of the window!
Even West Ham are in the Qtr Final with a not unreasonable draw at the Britannia Stadium.

I think Villa can do it, with a wing and a prayer and a sympathetic ref.

Stranger things have happened.
Be Positive.
I will be watching the match and if Villa go in front, I will be shouting as much as you lot.

Of Course, We all know the Semi if you do win........ You Beat Reading, We Beat Stoke and West Ham get Villa in the semi.

I cannot see any other outcome if you get the win tonight.

I dread this forum if that outcome comes to fruition.

Have you played a premierleague team yet Laughing

I'm one of these annoying people that always think the worst, and I've been to Man City and witnessed us getting a thrashing more times then I care to remember so I'm afraid I'm not going to be all 'yeh we can do this come on'. I support them, sing my heart out dream of glory, doesn't mean I'm not sensible about our chances though.

i have a horrible feeling that if we did get through we would draw Birmingham at Wembley, now that could be a day of wonder or the darkest day of hell imaginable.

See, in the future listen to someone who has watched their shit team in almost every competitive game for the last 9 years.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:42 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:
roadoftrinity wrote:

That's worked out fantastically this season, hasn't it? Very Happy

Not really but the players are have had to adapt and its taken time, I think we will start to move up the table a bit now and perhaps we won't be that far away from a decent position.

But yes there are players that can't play the game that he wants, and he is a twat for picking that team tonight.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:45 am

Absolute disgrace.Houllier was winning some fans over and then he does this.Herd and Delph aren't fullbacks, throwing them both in against a side as good as Man City could've ruined them.As it was Delph did well overall and Herd whilst being caught out of position on a number of occassions at least showed a great attitude and never let his head drop.Bradley, well i hope that was an off night for him because he was piss poor.Heskey may as well have been replaced by a lampost, but in his defence all our wingers were sitting on the bench and any service he received was after a load of tippy tap passes which were going nowhere resulting in Heskey being marked by 2 or 3 at a time.Gabby and Fonz did ok in flashes but tended to spend most of their energy covering defensively.Bannan was the pick of our midfielders but both he and petrov were eventually dominated by Barry,Toure and the excellent Silva. Thought Dunne and Clark were our best players, suppose questions could be asked of them both for the second goal regarding how square on they got but after the ball had been given away for the umpteenth time Toure's pass and Balotelli's finish were top class so i suppose we can just call that a good goal.

With our best available side we could've given them a game, yes we'd have probably not won but at least we could have given it a go.He's already shown our travelling fans disrespect at Anfield and now he's made a mockery of the FA cup.I was fuming watching it on TV, for those who took time off work and spent their hard earned cash travelling up to Manchester there cannot be any support left for Kermit.A season which has seen us in a relegation battle, dumped out of the league Cup by Blues and now a submission from the FA cup. Where incidentally Spurs,Everton,Chelsea are already out and with Man U playing Arsenal next round meaning that a cup final appearance wasn't totally out of the question.HOULLIER MUST GO and he can take that serial jock failure McAllister with him as well.
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ringo on Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:21 am

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
Even West Ham are in the Qtr Final with a not unreasonable draw at the Britannia Stadium.

Be Positive.
I will be watching the match and if Villa go in front, I will be shouting as much as you lot.

Of Course, We all know the Semi if you do win........ You Beat Reading, We Beat Stoke and West Ham get Villa in the semi.

I'm one of these annoying people that always think the worst, and I've been to Man City and witnessed us getting a thrashing more times then I care to remember so I'm afraid I'm not going to be all 'yeh we can do this come on'. I support them, sing my heart out dream of glory, doesn't mean I'm not sensible about our chances though.

i have a horrible feeling that if we did get through we would draw Birmingham at Wembley, now that could be a day of wonder or the darkest day of hell imaginable.

See, in the future listen to someone who has watched their shit team in almost every competitive game for the last 9 years.

If the REAL Villa team had been allowed to play, it may have been different.
City were not that spectacular, Houlier made them look world beaters.

I fear for my team with Avram Grant but my guess is your manager should really be on thin ice by now.
Sooner or later, Lerner is going to wield the axe.
Possibly at the end of the season, no point in firing him at this late stage.
Ringo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:26 am

Ringo wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:

Be Positive.

If the REAL Villa team had been allowed to play, it may have been different.
City were not that spectacular, Houlier made them look world beaters.

I fear for my team with Avram Grant but my guess is your manager should really be on thin ice by now.
Sooner or later, Lerner is going to wield the axe.
Possibly at the end of the season, no point in firing him at this late stage.

I think thats even less likely then our chances at victory last night. Houllier will be our manager next season.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:32 am

Yep, I agree.We're saddled with kermit for another season
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ringo on Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:38 am

I dont think so.
If he is not fired in the summer, a few bad results in August/September and the fans will make it quite clear by voting with their feet.

Villa do have a good support but even they will have had enough and stage a giant walk out.
Ringo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:46 am

Ringo wrote:I dont think so.
If he is not fired in the summer, a few bad results in August/September and the fans will make it quite clear by voting with their feet.

Villa do have a good support but even they will have had enough and stage a giant walk out.

No they won't.We still got 35,000 when O'Leary was fcuking things up.he should never have been appointed, should've been sacked after his Anfield love in and deserves a fcuking after last night.
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:58 am

Ringo wrote:I dont think so.

Not sure on your logic.

Houllier was allowed to spend £30m in January, the hierarchy at Villa have already made it clear that they accept this season as one of transition following MON walk out and are prepared to give GH time to change the way the team plays and brings his own players in.

I'm pissed of with him about last night but he will be given next season, and I'm prepared to give him next season as well, get rid of some more of the deadwood this summer and bring in a few more of his own players, have an actual pre-season and then he should be judged.

If you think he is a gonna go put some money on it, you will be wasting it though.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A on Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:01 am

Well he said last night that he had 9 international players in the starting line up last night, and that he had to use his squad because weve got another match in 2 days. Huh
Jay.P.A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:04 am

Jay.P.A wrote:Well he said last night that he had 9 international players in the starting line up last night, and that he had to use his squad because weve got another match in 2 days. Huh

Had a break of 2 weeks before the blackburn match and will have another break after this Saturday, the idea of resting players only to bring them all on at 3-0 was ludicrous.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity on Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:11 am

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:

Had a break of 2 weeks before the blackburn match and will have another break after this Saturday, the idea of resting players only to bring them all on at 3-0 was ludicrous.

Exactly, the fact that he brought them all on after 70 minutes when we were 3-0 was the most ridiculous thing.

He really is a twat and fucked up last night, obviously he will never admit it, when ever something goes well, he always say how it was him and a great descision, something goes wrong, it's the players fault.

I know we are stuck with him but it really fucks me off that we are as he is such a tosser.

roadoftrinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A on Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:12 am

Agreed. Guess he just sacrificed the cup for a solid league position. He was going to bring on Young and Downing before they scored thier 3rd goal, but even then it was too late. We kept them quiet in the last 20 minutes, and thats what pissed me off, because a full strength team would've created chances and had a real go.
Jay.P.A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top