Man City

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Man City

Post  roadoftrinity on Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:14 am

Jay.P.A wrote:Agreed. Guess he just sacrificed the cup for a solid league position. He was going to bring on Young and Downing before they scored thier 3rd goal, but even then it was too late. We kept them quiet in the last 20 minutes, and thats what pissed me off, because a full strength team would've created chances and had a real go.

We kept them quiet in the last 20 minutes because they were 3 - 0 up. That's what Man City do, they ain't bothered about winning by more.

Team selection was an absolute disgrace.

roadoftrinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:16 am

roadoftrinity wrote:
Jay.P.A wrote:Agreed. Guess he just sacrificed the cup for a solid league position. He was going to bring on Young and Downing before they scored thier 3rd goal, but even then it was too late. We kept them quiet in the last 20 minutes, and thats what pissed me off, because a full strength team would've created chances and had a real go.

We kept them quiet in the last 20 minutes because they were 3 - 0 up. That's what Man City do, they ain't bothered about winning by more.

Team selection was an absolute disgrace.

Yeh it was the same for the 4-0 we started to see some of the ball, mainly because Man City didn't need to be arsed anymore.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ringo on Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:21 am

There was a plus side for Villa........
They brought Tevez on and he had little, if any ..... impact at all.
There were times that you looked like a team that could gain the advantage if the selection had been made properly before kick off instead of a patch up job in the last 20 minutes.
Ringo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:26 am

Ringo wrote:There was a plus side for Villa........
There were times that you looked like a team that could gain the advantage if the selection had been made properly before kick off instead of a patch up job in the last 20 minutes.

See above ringo, we had more of the ball because Man City didn't need to maintain a high tempo game anymore it was well and truly over. I don't think the 1st team players would have had much difference, we might have had a chance but I still think we would have lost. Not much point debating it mind as neither can be proved right or wrong, facts are that he picked a weak team and we are now out of the cup. Gh desicion to do so was wrong and the man is a twat.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies on Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:20 pm

Bad decision by GH last night no doubt about it. I don't think its too much to ask a full strngth team to play both games after the rest they have had. He clearly favours putting out the best team he can in the league and going for 6th or 7th with our remaining games. I'm suprised by this as we could've given them a game last night and I can only suggest that GH didn't think we had a chance even with the best team out.
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity on Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:23 pm

villainies wrote:
I can only suggest that GH didn't think we had a chance even with the best team out.

What a fucking wanker.

roadoftrinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton on Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:33 pm

Ringo wrote:There was a plus side for Villa........

What's going on in this thread? Why is Ringo trying furiously to lick Vilers arse?

Very strange scratch

Tilton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ringo on Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:30 pm

Not arse licking.........
Just an opinion as I saw it.
Now we see a Villa fan is looking at 6th or 7th place!

I am getting worried about the increasing drugs culture in this country!
Ringo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:32 pm

Ringo wrote:Not arse licking.........
Just an opinion as I saw it.
Now we see a Villa fan is looking at 6th or 7th place!

I am getting worried about the increasing drugs culture in this country!

I doubt we will finish 6th or 7th but if we can just put a few wins together then we can get close.

As for the drug culture thats mainly because this is a shit hole country thats cold and horrible where wages are low and cost of living is high so might as well get wasted.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villahagler69 on Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:58 pm

Its the first time Ive been rightly fecked off with GH. But he will be our manager next season regardless. He had the backing of Randy and the board in the transfer window, they wont pull the plug on him just yet.
Just a bitter performance to watch last night and a fecking embarassment from start to finish. There will be a slight glimmer for him if we go and get a good result at Bolton on Saturday. But that is going to be far from easy.
He cheapened the FA Cup with his submissive selection, whether our best side would have won last night is another thing, but at least Aston Villa Footabll Club would have been seen as giving it a go.

villahagler69

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:14 pm

Houllier will sort the scouting system out..get qaulity players in and in genreal leave the club in a good position once he leaves.. but fcuk me does he do daft things at times.. like last night.. still cant get over the team selection!!
ADRIAN_1976

View user profile http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:06 am

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Houllier will sort the scouting system out..get qaulity players in and in genreal leave the club in a good position once he leaves.. but fcuk me does he do daft things at times.. like last night.. still cant get over the team selection!!

Like he did at Liverpool? Shocked
Why are you still putting your faith in him? He is fcuking useless and has nothing but contempt for our club and our fans.The man is a tnuc
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:08 am

I still think he will do well.. plus he is our manager and cant see him going before for atleast another 18months unless we end up messing up big time.. dont want that.. think he can get a good scouting system going and bring in quality player while reducing the wage bill..

Yes the man is a cnut at times.. esp with his Liverpool antics and his disaterous team selection on Wed night..
ADRIAN_1976

View user profile http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:14 am

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:I still think he will do well.. plus he is our manager and cant see him going before for atleast another 18months unless we end up messing up big time.. dont want that.. think he can get a good scouting system going and bring in quality player while reducing the wage bill..

Yes the man is a cnut at times.. esp with his Liverpool antics and his disaterous team selection on Wed night..

what evidence is there that makes you believe he'll get a good scouting system together? He flooded the Liverpool squad with absolute dross and with us he's signed a proven Premiership striker in Bent and a player he'd already signed before in Makoun.Not exactly the work of a genius that
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies on Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:14 am

QBVILLA wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Houllier will sort the scouting system out..get qaulity players in and in genreal leave the club in a good position once he leaves.. but fcuk me does he do daft things at times.. like last night.. still cant get over the team selection!!

Why are you still putting your faith in him? He is fcuking useless and has nothing but contempt for our club and our fans.The man is a tnuc

Tosspot
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:19 am

villainies wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:

Tosspot

And you can feck off as well.Still loving that frog tnuc after Wednesday? Tossbag
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies on Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:30 am

QBVILLA wrote:
villainies wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:

Tosspot

And you can feck off as well.Still loving that frog tnuc after Wednesday? Tossbag

He made a bad decision there IMO. Its not a biggie though, I think most people were realistic and knew we wouldn't win it with the team we had available. Hopefully the benefits of not playing the best team for 90 minutes on Wednesday will show through on Saturday.
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:33 am

Bollox
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies on Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:53 pm

QBVILLA wrote:Bollox

We'll be up to 7th by the end of March then you can stop ya moaning. Rolling Eyes
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:04 pm

villainies wrote:

We'll be up to 7th by the end of March then you can stop ya moaning. Rolling Eyes

Will I fcuk.KERMIT OUT!
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:21 pm

QBVILLA wrote:
villainies wrote:

Will I fcuk.KERMIT OUT!

oI THATS BEING Racist against a lovely french man shame on you bounce

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:32 pm

Mark west ham man wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:
villainies wrote:

Will I fcuk.KERMIT OUT!

So what? Fcuk the cheese eating surrender monkeys bounce
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:34 pm

QBVILLA wrote:
Mark west ham man wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:
villainies wrote:

Will I fcuk.KERMIT OUT!

So what? Fcuk the cheese eating surrender monkeys bounce

lol u tnuc Clap

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies on Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:43 pm

Mark west ham man wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:
villainies wrote:

Will I fcuk.KERMIT OUT!

i think more xenophobic. he is an oik though, you have to remember that.
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer on Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:21 pm

Isn't it Francophobic?
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down