MON

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MON

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:16 pm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/a/aston_villa/9412724.stm

I thought it was reported at the time as a mutual agreement. scratch

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Posts : 5718
Join date : 2009-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MON

Post  roadoftrinity on Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:21 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/a/aston_villa/9412724.stm

I thought it was reported at the time as a mutual agreement. scratch

Yep, MON is known for suing people though isn't he? It was a rolling one year contract as well.

At a guess I would say he is claiming for constructive dismissal.

roadoftrinity

Posts : 2849
Join date : 2009-06-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MON

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:25 pm

all sounds a bit fishy.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Posts : 5718
Join date : 2009-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MON

Post  roadoftrinity on Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:30 pm

Yep, I think we can be sure that he walked out, it's just he probably feels he was pushed or something along those lines.

roadoftrinity

Posts : 2849
Join date : 2009-06-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MON

Post  villainies on Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:14 pm

what a fucking wanker
avatar
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Posts : 6323
Join date : 2009-05-26
Location : Bristol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MON

Post  Tilton on Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:36 pm

What happened to 'In MON We Trust'?

You lot absolutely loved him before he shat on you.

'Best manager in the country', 'What a great man he is', 'We love you Martin', Blah, Blah, Blah.....

Tilton

Posts : 1886
Join date : 2010-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MON

Post  roadoftrinity on Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:38 pm

Tilton wrote:What happened to 'In MON We Trust'?

You lot absolutely loved him before he shat on you.

'Best manager in the country', 'What a great man he is', 'We love you Martin', Blah, Blah, Blah.....

That might be where the problem came. What a fucking stupid post.

roadoftrinity

Posts : 2849
Join date : 2009-06-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MON

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:43 pm

roadoftrinity wrote:
Tilton wrote:What happened to 'In MON We Trust'?

You lot absolutely loved him before he shat on you.

'Best manager in the country', 'What a great man he is', 'We love you Martin', Blah, Blah, Blah.....

That might be where the problem came. What a fucking stupid post.

Yep Laughing

Oh and I don't think I ever said any of those things, I liked him as our manager because we did well under him, I still thought he was a bit of an arrogant stuborn tnuc for the way he treated players he fell out with.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Posts : 5718
Join date : 2009-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MON

Post  Tilton on Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:32 pm

roadoftrinity wrote:
Tilton wrote:What happened to 'In MON We Trust'?

You lot absolutely loved him before he shat on you.

'Best manager in the country', 'What a great man he is', 'We love you Martin', Blah, Blah, Blah.....

That might be where the problem came. What a fucking stupid post.

So just because he walked out on you a few days before the start of the season, spent over 100 million quid on some dodgy players, left you massively in debt, alienated many of the staff and generally left you in the shit, you don't like him anymore?

Fickle vilers.

Tilton

Posts : 1886
Join date : 2010-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MON

Post  roadoftrinity on Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:50 pm

Tilton wrote:

So just because he walked out on you a few days before the start of the season, spent over 100 million quid on some dodgy players, left you massively in debt, alienated many of the staff and generally left you in the shit, you don't like him anymore?

Fickle vilers.

Now you put it like that, what a bunch of fickle stnuc we are.

roadoftrinity

Posts : 2849
Join date : 2009-06-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MON

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:53 pm

roadoftrinity wrote:
Tilton wrote:

So just because he walked out on you a few days before the start of the season, spent over 100 million quid on some dodgy players, left you massively in debt, alienated many of the staff and generally left you in the shit, you don't like him anymore?

Fickle vilers.

Now you put it like that, what a bunch of fickle stnuc we are.

Got right mouthy since they got 2 dates to put on thier honours list ay?

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Posts : 5718
Join date : 2009-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MON

Post  roadoftrinity on Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:15 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
Got right mouthy since they got 2 dates to put on thier honours list ay?

They have waited long enough, I am happy to let them have their moment of glory. All of the Blues players have been saying since the cup how they are to good to go down. Fingers crossed they lose to the Baggies Very Happy

roadoftrinity

Posts : 2849
Join date : 2009-06-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MON

Post  Tilton on Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:55 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if the Baggies do beat us.


Tilton

Posts : 1886
Join date : 2010-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MON

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum