Ireland is a tnuc.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ireland is a tnuc.

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:43 am

Taken from sky sports

"After 15 matches on the bench Houllier told me to stay at home," said Ireland, who is hoping to make his Newcastle debut against Everton this weekend.

"I trained during the week and on Fridays he told me, 'no point you coming, you are not in the team'.

"Yet I was the best player in training. It was my team that won in every session. One of the few times he played me, we drew 0-0 at Chelsea and I ended up man of the match.

"Apparently that didn't matter to him. I was stuck with being paid for doing nothing at all. I was left to myself. I had to pay out of my own pocket for medical treatment. Can you believe that?"

Ireland also took exception at being asked to move to Birmingham from his home in Manchester.

"Houllier asked me to come and live in Birmingham because it was taking me 75 minutes to come to training. But there were 15 players in the same position as me. Some came from London and took more than two hours, but he only asked me to move," he continued.

Dislike for Birmingham
"For a start, Birmingham is a c**p city and I wasn't going to make the effort, especially as I wasn't playing. Might as well be in Manchester if I had to stay home on match days.

"I don't bear Houllier any grudges, it wasn't him who chose me after all."

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ireland is a tnuc.

Post  Guest on Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:51 am

All sound like fair points to me Pick nose

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:54 am

englishhammer wrote:All sound like fair points to me Pick nose

Point proven then Tosspot

Not so much the Birmingham is crap remark, although thats hardly going to go down well when he has to return to us at the end of the season.

But how big headed is he going on about how he was the best player in training. And how he was MOTM against Chelsea, I don't remember him playing well in any game for us.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity on Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:55 am

He did ok in the Chelsea game, was no way near man of the match.

What a twat. All the shit he said about Ireland as well, really does have a chip on his shoulder. No doubt that Houllier is a twat, but Stephen Ireland is certainly a bigger twat.

roadoftrinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:05 pm

Read that this morning and to be honest i can't see anything to get upset about.Talented footballer even if he's got a fcuking big head and we need talented players.
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:07 pm

QBVILLA wrote:Read that this morning and to be honest i can't see anything to get upset about.Talented footballer even if he's got a fcuking big head and we need talented players.

He doesn't want to play for the team, doesn't want to play for the manager, and hates the city.

He can fucking do one.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:15 pm

He'd want to play for any team that wants to pick him.The city of Birmingham is shit on the whole.As is the majority of the West midlands.
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies on Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:44 pm

QBVILLA wrote:He'd want to play for any team that wants to pick him.The city of Birmingham is shit on the whole.As is the majority of the West midlands.

Have you been to Manchester recently?

Ireland is an ass wipe IMO. We shouldn't have taken him on in the first place, he's a loose cannon.
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity on Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:58 pm

QBVILLA wrote:Read that this morning and to be honest i can't see anything to get upset about.Talented footballer even if he's got a fcuking big head and we need talented players.

The thing that is wrong is he is disrespecting the club, city and manager of the club that is still do doubt paying his most of his wages.

He has had one good season, that's it. Stan Collymore was talented, still did shite for us and we were well rid of him, and he actually wanted to play for us unlike Ireland who from his perforences on the pitch, blatently doesnt give a ****. Add to that the fact that he has been injured for most of the time he has been here. First game Houllier was in charge, he picked Ireland, Ireland pulled with a dead leg. Lazy wanker.

roadoftrinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:01 pm

villainies wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:He'd want to play for any team that wants to pick him.The city of Birmingham is shit on the whole.As is the majority of the West midlands.

Have you been to Manchester recently?

Ireland is an ass wipe IMO. We shouldn't have taken him on in the first place, he's a loose cannon.

Remind me, where do you live again?
Tosspot
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:02 pm

roadoftrinity wrote:

The thing that is wrong is he is disrespecting the club, city and manager of the club that is still do doubt paying his most of his wages.

He has had one good season, that's it. Stan Collymore was talented, still did shite for us and we were well rid of him, and he actually wanted to play for us unlike Ireland who from his perforences on the pitch, blatently doesnt give a ****. Add to that the fact that he has been injured for most of the time he has been here. First game Houllier was in charge, he picked Ireland, Ireland pulled with a dead leg. Lazy wanker.

Collymore wanted to play for us?????? that bloke was the biggest tnuc ever to wear the Villa shirt, well apart from Lutes in his xxxxxl replica top
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity on Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:12 pm

QBVILLA wrote:

Collymore wanted to play for us?????? that bloke was the biggest tnuc ever to wear the Villa shirt, well apart from Lutes in his xxxxxl replica top

Apparently he did. But that's my point, no mater how talented Ireland is, you can see he doesn't want to be there and I think any manager would struggle to motivate him.

Lets face it, if Houllier cant motivate Stephen Ireland then I don't think there is a manager in the world who could motivate him. Shocked

roadoftrinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:16 pm

roadoftrinity wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:

Apparently he did. But that's my point, no mater how talented Ireland is, you can see he doesn't want to be there and I think any manager would struggle to motivate him.

Lets face it, if Houllier cant motivate Stephen Ireland then I don't think there is a manager in the world who could motivate him. Shocked

Houllier can't motivate himself.Anyway Ireland is no doubt a wanker but i reckon we'll be ruing the fact we never got him playing for us.As for Collymore, every time i hear that tnuc talking about his 'beloved Aston Villa' i feel like kicking the radio.the amount of times i saw him sauntering around Villa Park looking completely disinterested.Complete fcuking wanker with bags and bags of talent.
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:25 pm

Totally despise Collymore, total wanker who only thinks about one thing and that is himself. Total hypocrite who should never get his voice heard IMHO. Not condoning Richard Keys and Andy Gray, both of whom I think are tossers, but they get binned for taking the piss out of a female official, Collymore is shown to be a woman beater and gets TV and radio slots.

As for Ireland, have to say not read all the comments but if he says Brum is a shite place, he should have lived there 20 years ago Wink . Total tosser as has been proven before, notably with his Ireland trick. Wanker
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer on Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:39 pm

The thing with Ireland is that he was a makeweight in the Milner deal. He can't have felt particularly valued at Villa and it sounds like it was mutual. Not very motivating, really - I do have a teeny bit of sympathy for him. Don't want him at West Ham though....
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villahagler69 on Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:46 pm

This little bellend put on his Twitter page weeks back something on the lines of "cant get a game at the mo, may have to give Trapp a call". Refering to Trappotoni the Republic manager, the prat walked out on his country then assumes he`s that brilliant and missed that a simple call or text and he`d be welcomed back with open arms. Knob.

Then after ripping City he now supposedly starts to belittle the club that he`s still contracted to. He has done feckall for any of the 3 clubs he has played for a long while, he may want to remember its Aston Villa money that keeps him and his bitch in Pink alloys.

villahagler69

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:58 pm

Bedshammer wrote:The thing with Ireland is that he was a makeweight in the Milner deal. He can't have felt particularly valued at Villa and it sounds like it was mutual. Not very motivating, really - I do have a teeny bit of sympathy for him. Don't want him at West Ham though....

Not too sure as was away, but wasnt part of the milner deal I think beds. He was being forced out of Man City, it was obvious he didnt want to come to be fair
villanfromluton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer on Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:12 pm

Oh, I must have got that wrong. Most unlike me......
Tease

I'm going to bed, night night.
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:50 pm

Wasnt having a go beds, just think Ireland didnt actually come at the same time, he was hanging on, perhaps for a better club like West Ham Very Happy Very Happy
villanfromluton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer on Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:32 am

villanfromluton wrote:Wasnt having a go beds, just think Ireland didnt actually come at the same time, he was hanging on, perhaps for a better club like West Ham Very Happy Very Happy

I didn't think you were having a go, was making a joke (so laugh, damn you). I wouldn't have blamed Ireland for wanting to come to West Ham, but it wasn't to be.
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top