Ashly Young wants to leave Villa......

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashly Young wants to leave Villa......

Post  MrMagoo on Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:26 am

Well according to the Sun anyway

England winger Ashley Young has told friends he wants to leave Aston Villa. A source close to the 25-year-old said: "Villa are showing no sign of breaking into the top four and Ashley knows he has to think about playing at the very top if he wants to become an England regular before the 2012 European Championships."
Full story: the Sun
MrMagoo
Da Boss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashly Young wants to leave Villa......

Post  QBVILLA on Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:37 am

When he said that he didn't want to talk about a new contract as he wanted to concentrate on his football it was inevitable that he wanted out.He's had 4 years at Villa and on the whole he's performed well so good luck to him.The emergence of Albrighton certainly cushions the blow of him leaving
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MrMagoo on Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:39 am

QBVILLA wrote:When he said that he didn't want to talk about a new contract as he wanted to concentrate on his football it was inevitable that he wanted out.He's had 4 years at Villa and on the whole he's performed well so good luck to him.The emergence of Albrighton certainly cushions the blow of him leaving

Do you think it's a genuine excuse with him that he wants to leave because he wants to play in Champions League etc. or is he just after a big pay day?
MrMagoo
Da Boss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:49 am

MrMagoo wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:When he said that he didn't want to talk about a new contract as he wanted to concentrate on his football it was inevitable that he wanted out.He's had 4 years at Villa and on the whole he's performed well so good luck to him.The emergence of Albrighton certainly cushions the blow of him leaving

Do you think it's a genuine excuse with him that he wants to leave because he wants to play in Champions League etc. or is he just after a big pay day?

They'll go hand in hand.Apparently he's being offered £70k a week at Villa, so he'll get more plus a signing on fee and there'll only be clubs in the running for CL who'll come in for him.The bit about needing a move to play regularly for England is IMO bollocks though.Milner would be a fixture in the England side now had he stayed with Villa and I think Barry started more games than any outfield player under Capello whilst a Villa player.Reason Young isn't an England regular is that he sees himself in the second striker role, and he's not going to displace Rooney regardless of what club he plays for.
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:53 am

I think I may have mentioned it before on here, he was close to signing for Spuds the summer before last but at the time we were on a level playing field with them, that is not now the case. I reckon he will end up at Man Ure, as I also mentioned on here and was ridiculed by some (ROT, QB and Ades amongst the worst). Wink

Im not sure he will be a massive loss for the club, as QB says Albrighton has come along, but he is a talent and will be interesting to see hoe he performs at one of the top clubs. You have to accept that Villa are not challenging near the top, so fair play to him. What worries me is Downing going as well as Young, then we could be in the brown stuff
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity on Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:55 am

It not really news, as QB says, as soon as he said he wanted to wait until the summer to discuss a new contract, he was always going to leave.

To be honest, I think it's probably for the best for all concerned, since MON said Young was World Class after his performence against Everton, he has struggled to put in the performences we know he can on a consistent basis. Don't get me wrong, I would prefer him to stay, but his poor delivery, diving and constant moaning at the ref pisses me off.

roadoftrinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity on Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:58 am

villanfromluton wrote:I think I may have mentioned it before on here, he was close to signing for Spuds the summer before last but at the time we were on a level playing field with them, that is not now the case. I reckon he will end up at Man Ure, as I also mentioned on here and was ridiculed by some (ROT, QB and Ades amongst the worst). Wink

Fuckin hell, trying to claim that you had some insider knowledge on a post from two years ago, that's on a par with the stupidity of Ad's two threads, "Milners staying", "Milners Leaving".

Actually, maybe at the meeting in Exeter, Ashley Young suggested to Kyle Walker he should join us on loan in a couple of years time. You are a genius VFL.

roadoftrinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:00 am

roadoftrinity wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:I think I may have mentioned it before on here, he was close to signing for Spuds the summer before last but at the time we were on a level playing field with them, that is not now the case. I reckon he will end up at Man Ure, as I also mentioned on here and was ridiculed by some (ROT, QB and Ades amongst the worst). Wink

Fuckin hell, trying to claim that you had some insider knowledge on a post from two years ago, that's on a par with the stupidity of Ad's two threads, "Milners staying", "Milners Leaving".

Actually, maybe at the meeting in Exeter, Ashley Young suggested to Kyle Walker he should join us on loan in a couple of years time. You are a genius VFL.

Jester

How did I know you would respond to that Very Happy
villanfromluton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity on Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:09 am

villanfromluton wrote:
Jester

Must be because you are psychic, same way you knew Ashley Young would be leaving.

roadoftrinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:10 am

Very Happy He's got you there Lutes
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:19 am

roadoftrinity wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
Jester

Must be because you are psychic, same way you knew Ashley Young would be leaving.

I merely passed on the information to the forum, if I recall correctly I explained he wasnt going to the Spuds and the Spuds thought he would be ending up at Man Ure. So go forth and multiply ye of little faith Very Happy
villanfromluton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:53 am

QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:03 am

QBVILLA wrote:http://jwned.the-up.com/t420p30-ashley-young?highlight=ashley+young

R.O.T

Give credit where credits due

Why you poking your fooking nose in where its not wanted. Next thing you will be agreeing with Marky boy that a BJ causes throat cancer Mad
villanfromluton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A on Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:05 am

Yeah, reckon he'll leave in the summer. Hopefully we can sign a more then adequate replacement in Charles N'Zogbia.

Good Luck to Ash if it's true, he's been a quality player for Villa. We just need to accept that we're a 'selling' club.
Jay.P.A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity on Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:10 am

QBVILLA wrote:http://jwned.the-up.com/t420p30-ashley-young?highlight=ashley+young

R.O.T

Give credit where credits due

True, you are right.

VFL, I have been unfair on you, looking back at that thread, it's pretty obvious that you knew what you were talking about, and we were been harsh on you.

You were right about Vieira moving back to England as well, you got the wrong club and wrong year, but you were nearly right.

roadoftrinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:29 am

ROT, very good of you to admit you were wrong and I was right, no need for you to offer a grovelling apology like that mate, who the feck do you think you are, Ringnob Very Happy
villanfromluton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:10 am

villanfromluton wrote:ROT, very good of you to admit you were wrong and I was right, no need for you to offer a grovelling apology like that mate, who the feck do you think you are, Ringnob Very Happy

At least there wasn't 2 pages of grovelling, arselicking, shite.

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:36 am

Fair point Reddi and well made. Am thinking of contacting Magoo to reconsider the decision as the stuff hewas coming out with was making me physically sick. Midget of principles , my arse
villanfromluton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:57 am

I'm starting a campaign.

Ban the Chadwell half!

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies on Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:17 pm

I can't help but think MON is to blame for this.
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:21 pm

villainies wrote:I can't help but think MON is to blame for this.

Rolling Eyes
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies on Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:31 pm

QBVILLA wrote:

Rolling Eyes

His inability to hang on to Milner and leaving us in the tom tit a few days before the season has cost us dearly. Maybe more than we'll ever know and most likely blown our last chance of moving beyond the dizzy heights of 6th. One day you and Greavsie will wake up and smell the freshly roasted Tanzanian Blackburn Estate (new coffee i'm on).
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villahagler69 on Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:12 pm

Feck him off for BIG money.................. Next!

villahagler69

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:21 am

villainies wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:

Rolling Eyes

His inability to hang on to Milner and leaving us in the tom tit a few days before the season has cost us dearly. Maybe more than we'll ever know and most likely blown our last chance of moving beyond the dizzy heights of 6th. One day you and Greavsie will wake up and smell the freshly roasted Tanzanian Blackburn Estate (new coffee i'm on).

Rolling Eyes
how about that useless cnut Ferguson not being able to keep hold of Ronaldo.Fucking useless eh? Tosspot
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A on Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:41 pm

QBVILLA wrote:
villainies wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:

Rolling Eyes

Rolling Eyes
how about that useless cnut Ferguson not being able to keep hold of Ronaldo.Fucking useless eh? Tosspot

They got 80m for him though.
Jay.P.A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top