Wigan away

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wigan away

Post  Tilton on Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:08 pm

Looks like we'll have a few players returning from injury for this one but I'm not confident of us getting the win.

I'll go for a 1 - 1 draw.

Preview here:

http://www.bcfc.com/page/News/NewsDetail/0,,10412~2318737,00.html


Tilton

Posts : 1886
Join date : 2010-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wigan away

Post  Ringo on Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:10 pm

Fine by us..........

A draw is of no use to either team at this stage of the season.
avatar
Ringo

Posts : 3800
Join date : 2009-06-04
Age : 65
Location : Chadwell Heath

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wigan away

Post  Tilton on Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:12 pm

Well it's better than losing.

Tilton

Posts : 1886
Join date : 2010-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wigan away

Post  Ringo on Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:14 pm

Those two can draw and I hope we get a win! Whistle
avatar
Ringo

Posts : 3800
Join date : 2009-06-04
Age : 65
Location : Chadwell Heath

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wigan away

Post  Bedshammer on Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:20 pm

Tilton wrote:Well it's better than losing.

Profound, dude......
flower
(joke)
avatar
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Posts : 26426
Join date : 2009-05-25
Location : Bedfordshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wigan away

Post  Tilton on Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:49 pm

If we play like that again we'll never survive.

We were looking alright until Wigan equalised and then we completey fell apart. We got battered in the second half and as soon as I saw the 5 minutes of added time come up I just knew they'd score.

Absolute shite.


Tilton

Posts : 1886
Join date : 2010-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wigan away

Post  villainies on Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:57 pm

Tilton wrote:If we play like that again we'll never survive.

We were looking alright until Wigan equalised and then we completey fell apart. We got battered in the second half and as soon as I saw the 5 minutes of added time come up I just knew they'd score.

Absolute shite.


Tilton. Even though I would like to see you in the Championship again have you seen West Ham's run in?

DOOMED
avatar
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Posts : 6323
Join date : 2009-05-26
Location : Bristol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wigan away

Post  Tilton on Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:12 pm

I do hope so Villainies, I do hope so.

Tilton

Posts : 1886
Join date : 2010-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wigan away

Post  villanfromluton on Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:14 pm

villainies wrote:
Tilton wrote:If we play like that again we'll never survive.

We were looking alright until Wigan equalised and then we completey fell apart. We got battered in the second half and as soon as I saw the 5 minutes of added time come up I just knew they'd score.

Absolute shite.


Tilton. Even though I would like to see you in the Championship again have you seen West Ham's run in?

DOOMED

Have you seen our run in dipstick (and I dont mean Tilton on this occassion)
avatar
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Posts : 15241
Join date : 2009-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wigan away

Post  villainies on Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:27 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
villainies wrote:
Tilton wrote:If we play like that again we'll never survive.

We were looking alright until Wigan equalised and then we completey fell apart. We got battered in the second half and as soon as I saw the 5 minutes of added time come up I just knew they'd score.

Absolute shite.


Tilton. Even though I would like to see you in the Championship again have you seen West Ham's run in?

DOOMED

Have you seen our run in dipstick (and I dont mean Tilton on this occassion)

Saturday, 2 April 2011
Barclays Premier League
Everton v Aston Villa, 15:00



Sunday, 10 April 2011
Barclays Premier League
Aston Villa v Newcastle, 16:00



Saturday, 16 April 2011
Barclays Premier League
West Ham v Aston Villa, 15:00



Saturday, 23 April 2011
Barclays Premier League
Aston Villa v Stoke, 15:00



Saturday, 30 April 2011
Barclays Premier League
West Brom v Aston Villa, 15:00



Saturday, 7 May 2011
Barclays Premier League
Aston Villa v Wigan, 15:00

There is points at every one those games. The day we beat WH we're safe I reckon.
avatar
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Posts : 6323
Join date : 2009-05-26
Location : Bristol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wigan away

Post  villanfromluton on Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:47 pm

Every one of those teams will battle for their lives, will ALL of our players?
avatar
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Posts : 15241
Join date : 2009-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wigan away

Post  villainies on Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:00 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Every one of those teams will battle for their lives, will ALL of our players?

There will be a massive improvment against Everton.

MASSIVE
avatar
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Posts : 6323
Join date : 2009-05-26
Location : Bristol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wigan away

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:03 pm

were fucked Crying or Very sad

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Posts : 5718
Join date : 2009-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wigan away

Post  villanfromluton on Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:05 pm

villainies wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:Every one of those teams will battle for their lives, will ALL of our players?

There will be a massive improvment against Everton.

MASSIVE

Who the feck do you think you are, there is only one Russell Grant so p off Tosspot
avatar
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Posts : 15241
Join date : 2009-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wigan away

Post  villainies on Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:16 pm

From those 6 games we'll easily get enough points to survive.
avatar
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Posts : 6323
Join date : 2009-05-26
Location : Bristol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wigan away

Post  villanfromluton on Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:32 pm

villainies wrote:From those 6 games we'll easily get enough points to survive.

Yes, and were you saying we would easily beat Wolves by any chance Tosspot . Houllier is a fceking tosser and has ruined the club with his insane decision to field reserves against Man City. The feel good factor that had been slowly building was fceked up in those 90 minutes. Twat
avatar
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Posts : 15241
Join date : 2009-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wigan away

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:35 pm

He wont change to 4-4-2.. that could leave us fucked IMO..
avatar
ADRIAN_1976

Posts : 6124
Join date : 2009-05-28
Location : Birmingham

View user profile http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Wigan away

Post  villanfromluton on Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:45 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:He wont change to 4-4-2.. that could leave u fucked IMO..

Who the fcek do u support then dopey bollox
avatar
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Posts : 15241
Join date : 2009-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wigan away

Post  QBVILLA on Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:48 pm

villainies wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
villainies wrote:
Tilton wrote:If we play like that again we'll never survive.

We were looking alright until Wigan equalised and then we completey fell apart. We got battered in the second half and as soon as I saw the 5 minutes of added time come up I just knew they'd score.

Absolute shite.


Tilton. Even though I would like to see you in the Championship again have you seen West Ham's run in?

DOOMED

Have you seen our run in dipstick (and I dont mean Tilton on this occassion)

Saturday, 2 April 2011
Barclays Premier League
Everton v Aston Villa, 15:00



Sunday, 10 April 2011
Barclays Premier League
Aston Villa v Newcastle, 16:00



Saturday, 16 April 2011
Barclays Premier League
West Ham v Aston Villa, 15:00



Saturday, 23 April 2011
Barclays Premier League
Aston Villa v Stoke, 15:00



Saturday, 30 April 2011
Barclays Premier League
West Brom v Aston Villa, 15:00



Saturday, 7 May 2011
Barclays Premier League
Aston Villa v Wigan, 15:00

There is points at every one those games. The day we beat WH we're safe I reckon.


We've got to take at least 7 points from the Newcastle,Stoke and Wigan games.Might get a point at the Hawthorns but reckon every other game will be defeats.
avatar
QBVILLA

Posts : 9649
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 39
Location : Costa del Quarry Bonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wigan away

Post  villainies on Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:06 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
villainies wrote:From those 6 games we'll easily get enough points to survive.

Yes, and were you saying we would easily beat Wolves by any chance . Houllier is a fceking tosser and has ruined the club with his insane decision to field reserves against Man City. The feel good factor that had been slowly building was fceked up in those 90 minutes. Twat

:dramaqueenemote:
avatar
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Posts : 6323
Join date : 2009-05-26
Location : Bristol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wigan away

Post  villanfromluton on Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:25 pm

villainies wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
villainies wrote:From those 6 games we'll easily get enough points to survive.

Yes, and were you saying we would easily beat Wolves by any chance . Houllier is a fceking tosser and has ruined the club with his insane decision to field reserves against Man City. The feel good factor that had been slowly building was fceked up in those 90 minutes. Twat

:dramaqueenemote:

Its a fceking fact
avatar
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Posts : 15241
Join date : 2009-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wigan away

Post  villainies on Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:40 pm

QBVILLA wrote:
villainies wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
villainies wrote:
Tilton wrote:If we play like that again we'll never survive.

We were looking alright until Wigan equalised and then we completey fell apart. We got battered in the second half and as soon as I saw the 5 minutes of added time come up I just knew they'd score.

Absolute shite.


Tilton. Even though I would like to see you in the Championship again have you seen West Ham's run in?

DOOMED

Have you seen our run in dipstick (and I dont mean Tilton on this occassion)

Saturday, 2 April 2011
Barclays Premier League
Everton v Aston Villa, 15:00



Sunday, 10 April 2011
Barclays Premier League
Aston Villa v Newcastle, 16:00



Saturday, 16 April 2011
Barclays Premier League
West Ham v Aston Villa, 15:00



Saturday, 23 April 2011
Barclays Premier League
Aston Villa v Stoke, 15:00



Saturday, 30 April 2011
Barclays Premier League
West Brom v Aston Villa, 15:00



Saturday, 7 May 2011
Barclays Premier League
Aston Villa v Wigan, 15:00

There is points at every one those games. The day we beat WH we're safe I reckon.


We've got to take at least 7 points from the Newcastle,Stoke and Wigan games.Might get a point at the Hawthorns but reckon every other game will be defeats.

12 points and we're safe as houses.
avatar
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Posts : 6323
Join date : 2009-05-26
Location : Bristol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wigan away

Post  villainies on Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:40 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
villainies wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
villainies wrote:From those 6 games we'll easily get enough points to survive.

Yes, and were you saying we would easily beat Wolves by any chance . Houllier is a fceking tosser and has ruined the club with his insane decision to field reserves against Man City. The feel good factor that had been slowly building was fceked up in those 90 minutes. Twat

:dramaqueenemote:

Its a fceking fact

avatar
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Posts : 6323
Join date : 2009-05-26
Location : Bristol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wigan away

Post  Guest on Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:04 pm

villainies wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:
villainies wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
villainies wrote:
Tilton wrote:If we play like that again we'll never survive.

We were looking alright until Wigan equalised and then we completey fell apart. We got battered in the second half and as soon as I saw the 5 minutes of added time come up I just knew they'd score.

Absolute shite.


Tilton. Even though I would like to see you in the Championship again have you seen West Ham's run in?

DOOMED

Have you seen our run in dipstick (and I dont mean Tilton on this occassion)

There is points at every one those games. The day we beat WH we're safe I reckon.


We've got to take at least 7 points from the Newcastle,Stoke and Wigan games.Might get a point at the Hawthorns but reckon every other game will be defeats.

12 points and we're safe as houses.

and where u going to pull them 12 points from your ass...your lot cant even beat wolves at home

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Wigan away

Post  QBVILLA on Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:49 am

Mark west ham man wrote:
villainies wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:
villainies wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
villainies wrote:
Tilton wrote:If we play like that again we'll never survive.

We were looking alright until Wigan equalised and then we completey fell apart. We got battered in the second half and as soon as I saw the 5 minutes of added time come up I just knew they'd score.

Absolute shite.


Tilton. Even though I would like to see you in the Championship again have you seen West Ham's run in?

DOOMED

Have you seen our run in dipstick (and I dont mean Tilton on this occassion)

There is points at every one those games. The day we beat WH we're safe I reckon.


We've got to take at least 7 points from the Newcastle,Stoke and Wigan games.Might get a point at the Hawthorns but reckon every other game will be defeats.

12 points and we're safe as houses.

and where u going to pull them 12 points from your ass...your lot cant even beat wolves at home


Fair point Mark.I'd be surprised if we get 9 points from our last 8 games
avatar
QBVILLA

Posts : 9649
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 39
Location : Costa del Quarry Bonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wigan away

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum