Ashley Young is on fire....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley Young is on fire....

Post  Jay.P.A on Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:30 pm

For England. He's having a great game.
avatar
Jay.P.A

Posts : 2549
Join date : 2009-05-31
Age : 27
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley Young is on fire....

Post  Guest on Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:31 pm

Wales ranked 116th in the world. If I was Luxembourg, I'd demand a recount.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley Young is on fire....

Post  Jay.P.A on Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:53 pm

Doesn't really matter to be honest, all I said was Ashley Young is the pick of the bunch in the first half.
avatar
Jay.P.A

Posts : 2549
Join date : 2009-05-31
Age : 27
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley Young is on fire....

Post  Guest on Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:54 pm

Best I've seen him play. Must be the first fair penalty he's even won too. Very Happy

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley Young is on fire....

Post  Jay.P.A on Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:06 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:Best I've seen him play. Must be the first fair penalty he's even won too. Very Happy

Yeah, it was, for England. Very Happy
avatar
Jay.P.A

Posts : 2549
Join date : 2009-05-31
Age : 27
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley Young is on fire....

Post  villahagler69 on Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:10 pm

I cant quite remember at what point he went from "exciting, talented prospect" to "big headed,over rated, diver" in my head??

Needs 8 performances like that for the Villa before he changes my opinion then fecks off.

villahagler69

Posts : 377
Join date : 2009-05-29
Age : 42
Location : South Bucks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley Young is on fire....

Post  Jay.P.A on Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:21 pm

villahagler69 wrote:I cant quite remember at what point he went from "exciting, talented prospect" to "big headed,over rated, diver" in my head??

Needs 8 performances like that for the Villa before he changes my opinion then fecks off.

Think MON might have had something to do with that.
avatar
Jay.P.A

Posts : 2549
Join date : 2009-05-31
Age : 27
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley Young is on fire....

Post  Bedshammer on Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:27 am

Stevenage boy. Will always have chav tendencies.
avatar
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Posts : 26426
Join date : 2009-05-25
Location : Bedfordshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley Young is on fire....

Post  Guest on Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:29 am

Bedshammer wrote:Stevenage boy. Will always have chav tendencies.

No way to speak of Lewis Hamilton! No

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley Young is on fire....

Post  Bedshammer on Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:32 am

Reddi! wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:Stevenage boy. Will always have chav tendencies.

No way to speak of Lewis Hamilton! No

Went to the same school as Ashley Young.
avatar
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Posts : 26426
Join date : 2009-05-25
Location : Bedfordshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley Young is on fire....

Post  Guest on Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:34 am

Bedshammer wrote:
Reddi! wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:Stevenage boy. Will always have chav tendencies.

No way to speak of Lewis Hamilton! No

Went to the same school as Ashley Young.

And he's just finished second in Melbourne. cheers

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley Young is on fire....

Post  Bedshammer on Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:35 am

Coming second isn't always a bad thing.
avatar
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Posts : 26426
Join date : 2009-05-25
Location : Bedfordshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley Young is on fire....

Post  Guest on Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:37 am

Bedshammer wrote:Coming second isn't always a bad thing.

I'm a past master at it!!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley Young is on fire....

Post  Bedshammer on Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:38 am

Reddi! wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:Coming second isn't always a bad thing.

I'm a past master at it!!

Don't you do it any more?
avatar
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Posts : 26426
Join date : 2009-05-25
Location : Bedfordshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley Young is on fire....

Post  Guest on Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:56 am

Bedshammer wrote:
Reddi! wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:Coming second isn't always a bad thing.

I'm a past master at it!!

Don't you do it any more?
Missed this one. I started to become like the eldest child - first to arrive.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley Young is on fire....

Post  Bedshammer on Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:59 pm

Very Happy
avatar
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Posts : 26426
Join date : 2009-05-25
Location : Bedfordshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley Young is on fire....

Post  QBVILLA on Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:10 pm

Reddi! wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:
Reddi! wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:Coming second isn't always a bad thing.

I'm a past master at it!!

Don't you do it any more?
Missed this one. I started to become like the eldest child - first to arrive.

More like British rail i'd say, never fecking got there
avatar
QBVILLA

Posts : 9649
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 39
Location : Costa del Quarry Bonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley Young is on fire....

Post  Guest on Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:29 pm

More like the Challenger Space Program. Couldn't get it up.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley Young is on fire....

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum