Anthem

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Anthem

Post  villanfromluton on Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:38 pm

AVFC, joking saside, that song (the first verse) was sung constantly during games and created a top atmosphere, but different times now. Only heard two lines of that and was bored stiff.
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:51 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJoxAUof4JQ

Bit more like it, no way an anthem, but a song to sing imho
villanfromluton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:35 am

Ringo wrote:This provides one saving grace that it will never be adopted by West Ham United fans even though we are accused of being Cockneys living within the sound 'Of 'Bow Bells'.

'Bow Bells' is in fact many miles away in cheapside.

A ‘Cockney’ could be defined today simply as someone born on the big map at the start of EastEnders. However, in years gone by, true Cockneys were those born within the sound of Bow Bells. These are not the bells in Bow in the East End but are in fact the bells of St Mary-le-Bow deep in the heart of the City of London far closer to our other London friends in Stamford Bridge, The Emirates & White Hart Lane.

That clears that up !

You put the cock into cockney.Good job you aint from Scunthorpe Wink
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:53 pm

QBVILLA wrote:
Ringo wrote:This provides one saving grace that it will never be adopted by West Ham United fans even though we are accused of being Cockneys living within the sound 'Of 'Bow Bells'.

A ‘Cockney’ could be defined today simply as someone born on the big map at the start of EastEnders. However, in years gone by, true Cockneys were those born within the sound of Bow Bells. These are not the bells in Bow in the East End but are in fact the bells of St Mary-le-Bow deep in the heart of the City of London far closer to our other London friends in Stamford Bridge, The Emirates & White Hart Lane.

That clears that up !

Lol you can tell qb's given up the cigg's lol he's in a reeet strop ,,,pissing over eze and now ringo who's next eh Mr grumpy Fan

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer on Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:00 pm

Made me laugh, anyway. Unlike Ringo's pointless post that has got feck all to do with Villa's new anthem.
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:12 pm

Mark west ham man wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:

That clears that up !

Lol you can tell qb's given up the cigg's lol he's in a reeet strop ,,,pissing over eze and now ringo who's next eh Mr grumpy Fan

I'm actually in a good mood.Just painted the front garden fences in a bid to stay occupied.test tonight, out on the piss Spin
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:41 pm

QBVILLA wrote:
Mark west ham man wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:

That clears that up !

I'm actually in a good mood.Just painted the front garden fences in a bid to stay occupied.test tonight, out on the piss Spin

If you have any balls it should not be a problem....stop being such a wet wuss , be a mam not a little gurl.... Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ringo on Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:57 pm

QBVILLA wrote:

That clears that up !

I was under the illusion that all Aston Villa fans were from a part of Scunthorpe...... the part beginning with the letter 'C' and the following three letters.

I did also note that our resident Bed Shammer had to throw her oar in as usual, even though she continually states on here that she ignores any post I make !
Ringo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:58 pm

Quite right marky boy, QB be a mam
villanfromluton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:43 pm

Ringo wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:

That clears that up !

I was under the illusion that all Aston Villa fans were from a part of Scunthorpe...... the part beginning with the letter 'C' and the following three letters.

I did also note that our resident Bed Shammer had to throw her oar in as usual, even though she continually states on here that she ignores any post I make !

I like the way you take someone else's joke and then explain it out while re-using it against the person who used it against you.

It's quite tragic

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:45 pm

its a tragedy
villanfromluton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:00 pm

Anthem = epic fail Very Happy

Could barely even hear the bells on the speakers over the usual holte Enders in the sky and villa go marching in

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:35 am

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:Anthem = epic fail Very Happy

Could barely even hear the bells on the speakers over the usual holte Enders in the sky and villa go marching in

An epic fail was my housemate last night......I lent him the money to goto a brothel.....he drove 7 miles round Bradford.....and it was shut...HAHAHA

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:00 am

englishhammer wrote:

An epic fail was my housemate last night......I lent him the money to goto a brothel.....he drove 7 miles round Bradford.....and it was shut...HAHAHA

did he come back with your money though

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:41 am

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
englishhammer wrote:

did he come back with your money though

Yeah, I'm going out to blow it on a day in Leeds with a bird at 1 this afternoon....hopefully not the only thing being blown GIGGITY-GIGGITY-GIGG-I-TY

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top