What next?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What next?

Post  villainies on Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:39 pm

Assuming we stay up it looks certain we'll keep GH as manager. It also looks quite likely we'll lose A. Young in the summer, the sweetener being we'll get good money. I think we need to spend some serious cash on a CB and CM and I'd also be tempted to finally admit its not going to happen for Gabby, cash him in and get another decent striker in.
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What next?

Post  QBVILLA on Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:40 pm

Houllier will leave in the summer and return to his job with the Frog national team.Hughes will replace him
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:43 pm

QBVILLA wrote:Houllier will leave in the summer and return to his job with the Frog national team.Hughes will replace him

Now who has been at the paint! gloss at that!

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:44 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:Houllier will leave in the summer and return to his job with the Frog national team.Hughes will replace him

Now who has been at the paint! gloss at that!

I saw this on another site, and have chosen to believe it Very Happy .Apparently the role with the frog national team has been left open for a return within 12 months and Hughes only signed a 1 yr deal with Fulham
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:50 pm

I knew that the role at the french f.a was open but I'm sure I read when he first joined that there was a certain reason for that and he had no intention of returning to it. I've come to terms that GH will be our manager next season even if we are relegated.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity on Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:54 pm

Fuckin hell, I don't like Houllier but not sure I could cope with Mark Hughes as been manager the tnuc.

One point Villainies, you blamed MON for the fact that Milner moved, so is it Houllier's fault that Young is going to leave?

Next season, if we are in the Premier League, which I think we will be I see us finishing between 7th - 10th, whoever the manager is. Oh the fuckin excitment, I cant wait.

roadoftrinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:02 pm

roadoftrinity wrote:Fuckin hell, I don't like Houllier but not sure I could cope with Mark Hughes as been manager the tnuc.

One point Villainies, you blamed MON for the fact that Milner moved, so is it Houllier's fault that Young is going to leave?

Next season, if we are in the Premier League, which I think we will be I see us finishing between 7th - 10th, whoever the manager is. Oh the fuckin excitment, I cant wait.

something in the air today Laughing

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies on Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:11 pm

roadoftrinity wrote:Fuckin hell, I don't like Houllier but not sure I could cope with Mark Hughes as been manager the tnuc.

No. It's MON's fault for fecking off and leaving us in the shite this season.
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ringo on Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:19 pm

Nearly time to load the Barra for its annual excursion to Villa Park Very Happy
Ringo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content