Game v the cheating cnuts

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Game v the cheating cnuts

Post  roadoftrinity on Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:38 am

MON's descision to give up on the UEFA cup was far more understandable that Houllier's descision to throw away the FA Cup, in fact they are barely even comparable.

At least one good thing about Houllier been in charge next season, the transfer windows are far more exciting under him.

He is a twat, there is no doubt about that and I have to avoid all his interviews as he annoys the shit out of me, however if he can sign some decent players in the summer, and get us winning games playing some decent football then I will be happy.

We aren't going to change the manager in the summer anyway, I fancy us to finish top half anyway, which wont to be bad. Even under MON this season, I was only expecting us to finish top 8.

roadoftrinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:46 am

I agree there was more reason for MON to rest players at Moscow, GH seriously fucked up with the Man City game no doubt about it.

But he is our manager next season, thats not changing, time to come to terms with it and hope for a better season. You can seriously tell the difference between how the team are coping with his system now compared with 4 months ago. We look good, we just need to start killing games off and being a bit stronger at the back. If he can sort that out during pre-season then who knows how well we can do next season, it might be a much much better season. If its the same as this one then rightfully I think we can all get on his back and say that its all down to him, but we can't say that this season with everything thats gone on at the club.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity on Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:49 am

Agreed, he is our manager next season so we have to back him.

You are right as well, he is getting us to play better football and maybe we will start to win more home games, which was one of the issues under MON, most of our best performences came away from home.

Onwards and upwards we hope. However GH has probably used up all his lives with the fans, so poor start to next season and it wont take long for the knives to come out, to be fair, if we lost the next 3 games they would be out.

roadoftrinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:59 am

You lot should count your self lucky you aint got a clueless twat , passionless twat, no idea about tactic's twat ....Grant...

I mean he takes of fucking Obinna for zavron facking hines....west ham played well on saturday for the first 2 mins when wh scored the first and did absolutely nowt after ..

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:17 am

this was an intelligent debate until now Whistle

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:21 am

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:this was an intelligent debate until now Whistle

An intelligent debate between you lot lol,,,you aint got a brain cell between the lot of ya.... Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:53 am

Mark west ham man wrote:You lot should count your self lucky you aint got a clueless twat , passionless twat, no idea about tactic's twat ....Grant...

I mean he takes of fucking Obinna for zavron facking hines....west ham played well on saturday for the first 2 mins when wh scored the first and did absolutely nowt after ..

Yes i do sympathise with your wife bounce
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:23 am

roadoftrinity wrote:MON's descision to give up on the UEFA cup was far more understandable that Houllier's descision to throw away the FA Cup, in fact they are barely even comparable. At least one good thing about Houllier been in charge next season, the transfer windows are far more exciting under him.

He is a twat, there is no doubt about that and I have to avoid all his interviews as he annoys the shit out of me, however if he can sign some decent players in the summer, and get us winning games playing some decent football then I will be happy.

We aren't going to change the manager in the summer anyway, I fancy us to finish top half anyway, which wont to be bad. Even under MON this season, I was only expecting us to finish top 8.

Agreed... Houlliers decisions still pisses me off!!
ADRIAN_1976

View user profile http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top