Post  villanfromluton on Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:35 pm

Fair goal by Bent disallowed for the second week in succession Mad
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game v the cheating cnuts

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:11 pm

Bent will be worth every penny we paid.. We've wasted money on strikers before but now have a man who scores goals every other game!
ADRIAN_1976

View user profile http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:11 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Did we deserve to win AVFC, seemed so from the texting on BBC. We are fceking 9th in the league now scratch . Jesus wants to know if Darren Bent was shit cos Niall Quinn is still laughing at the amount of money we paid for him cheers

ripped them to shreds in the 2nd half, fully deserved 3 points

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:21 pm

AVFC, you see all of the games. Got to say there are parts of the football that I really like, really look good on the ball at times. Nowhere near as strong defensively, but do you think Houllier can take us further. He pisses me off with some comments and things like Liverpool and especially Man City, but we are playing decent football and he has bought us what we have needed for years, a goalscorer
villanfromluton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer on Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:23 pm

Dunne should've been sent off. No mention of NRC's challenge on O'Neill?

Villa support was good though, we were very subdued. Think we're fecked now.
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:36 pm

Cole did a dive, didnt see nrc challenge as was having a p, we were all over West Ham in second half. Bent is a far better player than I realised to be fair, was good looking at the bench today and seeing options and good players on there
villanfromluton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:38 pm

I've always maintained that I'm prepared to give GH next season before truly judging him, while I think he has been a bit of a tnuc for some of the decisions he has made, I ultimately think our poor season has been down to multiple factors, MON leaving a week before the season started, new tactics taking time to be implemented by GH, player revolts etc. The football is better but the results aren't there still, we struggle to put a game to bed, even today we was absolutely storming all over west ham in the second half but couldn't score and I feared it would cost us again. Let GH have next season, a full pre-season, get rid of some of the crap and bring in more players that suit his style of play and lets see how we do then.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:39 pm

Bedshammer wrote:Dunne should've been sent off. No mention of NRC's challenge on O'Neill?

He got the ball though beds, it was a fair challenge.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:46 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:I've always maintained that I'm prepared to give GH next season before truly judging him, while I think he has been a bit of a tnuc for some of the decisions he has made, I ultimately think our poor season has been down to multiple factors, MON leaving a week before the season started, new tactics taking time to be implemented by GH, player revolts etc. The football is better but the results aren't there still, we struggle to put a game to bed, even today we was absolutely storming all over west ham in the second half but couldn't score and I feared it would cost us again. Let GH have next season, a full pre-season, get rid of some of the crap and bring in more players that suit his style of play and lets see how we do then.

You may well be right. Hearing some of the Liverpool players who played under him, Houllier has something, just has to get his brain in gear sometimes.
villanfromluton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity on Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:14 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:Dunne should've been sent off. No mention of NRC's challenge on O'Neill?

He got the ball though beds, it was a fair challenge.

Nothing wrong with NRC's tackle, he won the ball.

roadoftrinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity on Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:17 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:I've always maintained that I'm prepared to give GH next season before truly judging him, while I think he has been a bit of a tnuc for some of the decisions he has made, I ultimately think our poor season has been down to multiple factors, MON leaving a week before the season started, new tactics taking time to be implemented by GH, player revolts etc. The football is better but the results aren't there still, we struggle to put a game to bed, even today we was absolutely storming all over west ham in the second half but couldn't score and I feared it would cost us again. Let GH have next season, a full pre-season, get rid of some of the crap and bring in more players that suit his style of play and lets see how we do then.

Houllier will definitely get next season, main problem is he has used up so many lives already been a tnuc. However, winning games will get fans back on side, just have to ignore what the tnuc says.

roadoftrinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:22 pm

ROT, Houllier has a lot to do, but I feel again that he can do it. Trouble is, I fear he will fcek up again. Man City are in a final now partly cos we rolled over and let them bet us. Never mind, 6 points off our EQUALS cheers will do for now Very Happy
villanfromluton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies on Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:45 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
Reddi! wrote:
Ezekiel 25:17 wrote: cheers
Definitely gonna be a high scorer
Tosspot

Tosspot Tosspot

Tosspot Tosspot Tosspot

Tosspot Tosspot Tosspot Tosspot
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:30 am

Fair play to Beds and Marky boy, they turned up, Ringnob was online earlier, but was silent and Jesus probably finally realises what a cniu he makes of himself every post he makes cheers
villanfromluton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity on Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:33 am

villanfromluton wrote:ROT, Houllier has a lot to do, but I feel again that he can do it. Trouble is, I fear he will fcek up again. Man City are in a final now partly cos we rolled over and let them bet us. Never mind, 6 points off our EQUALS cheers will do for now Very Happy

Hopefully if he does say in charge, he will learn from the **** up against Man City.

Certainly can't see the club getting rid of him.

roadoftrinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:12 am

Mark west ham man wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:Fair play to you Marky boy, you are in deep shite now mind

what u mean now lol,,,been since xmas.,..iv'e been behind the manager now supporting him all the way since the mon thingy went away....but i have to say Grant is not the right man.,...stay up or go down.....he needs to go....he really aint the right man

Trevor frances said on the commentry that wh should have had a penalty...was tiling so was not 100% on the game...but even so...score in the 2nd min...and basically did **** all all game imho

Ermmm. I think Trevor Francis may have a small bias!!

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:14 am

Fcuking hell 2 wins and houllier aint that bad?He's a complete and utter fuckwit.We're safe now, fcuk him and that useless jock off ASAP.
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:15 am

villanfromluton wrote:Cole did a dive, didnt see nrc challenge as was having a p(ie), we were all over West Ham in second half. Bent is a far better player than I realised to be fair, was good looking at the bench today and seeing options and good players on there

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A on Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:56 pm

Great game I thought. We absolutely dominated that second half. Bent should've had 2 goals, that second one was a good goal, shame it was chaulked off. Nothing wrong with it tbh.

Good goal taken by Gabby, still feel he's gonna score more goals in the remaining games.
Jay.P.A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A on Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:04 pm

AVFC, did Der Hammer get a good reception from the villa fans?
Jay.P.A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:32 pm

he got an excellent reception, came over to take a corner by us and the whole away end was cheering and clapping him, lots was even shouting 'SHHOOOOOT'

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:01 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:he got an excellent reception, came over to take a corner by us and the whole away end was cheering and clapping him, lots was even shouting 'SHHOOOOOT'

Excellent, he is a top bloke
villanfromluton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:28 pm

Thats what happens when you employ a manager like Grant...whats he acheived ....well he fecked portsmouth into relegation...And now because the twats that run the club, they have basically fecked west ham back into the ccc league...you and Eze epsec eze was calling me a doom and gloom merchant,,,well now ,now the shits hit the fan,,,,and unless west ham gain at least 9 points where fucked .,,9 points from where my arse hole....

Cole is fucking useless vfl could do better than him...noble caught and mugged and then they score..

And what do wh do at home 1 zip up...i know what we will defend further and further back,,,,wh = shit

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:33 pm

bollox'ssssssssssssss
villanfromluton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:37 pm

villanfromluton wrote:bollox'ssssssssssssss

what you finally found them....or your mrs hit them...or your talking bollocks...or sum thing i said you diss agree with....what is it fatty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top