Game v the cheating cnuts

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Game v the cheating cnuts

Post  Ringo on Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:49 pm

Not the best result of the day but not the worst result either.
The problem we have now is playing Chelsea next week then Manchester City the week after.
This points to a prospective 5 losing games in succession.
Our only hope is to win the last 3 games but I think morale will be well drained by the time we get to those three.
Ringo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:52 pm

Ringo wrote:Not the best result of the day but not the worst result either.
The problem we have now is playing Chelsea next week then Manchester City the week after.
Our only hope is to win the last 3 games but I think morale will be well drained by the time we get to those three.

What is a worse result than losing at home dopey midget cheers
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ringo on Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:54 pm

It could have been a lot worse if all the teams around us had won.
Ringo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:54 pm

villanfromluton wrote:

r u still pissed fatty

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:57 pm

Mark west ham man wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:

r u still pissed fatty

Has Ringnob put weight on then Shocked
villanfromluton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer on Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:47 pm

Mark west ham man wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:Dunne should've been sent off. No mention of NRC's challenge on O'Neill?

Villa support was good though, we were very subdued. Think we're fecked now.

Thats what happens when you employ a manager like Grant...whats he acheived ....well he fecked portsmouth into relegation...And now because the twats that run the club, they have basically fecked west ham back into the ccc league...you and Eze epsec eze was calling me a doom and gloom merchant,,,well now ,now the shits hit the fan,,,,and unless west ham gain at least 9 points where fucked .,,9 points from where my arse hole....

Cole is fucking useless vfl could do better than him...noble caught and mugged and then they score..

And what do wh do at home 1 zip up...i know what we will defend further and further back,,,,wh = shit

A couple of points, Mark

Portsmouth were already fecked by going into administration when Grant went there. Points deduction and having to sell players did for them, not Grant. Infact I believe his win ratio last season was better than Pompey's. I doubt he'll be at West Ham next season whateer happens, though.

As for the "twats" that run (actually, that should read "own") the club, if they hadn't bought us we'd have been put into administration, deducted points, suffered a fire sale of our players and we'd be propping up the Championship by now.
The Davids might not be perfect but they're not the worst owners in the world. They're not even the worst ever owners of West Ham.
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:53 pm

My director sai he has always been supportive of Grant, but that changed when it was obvious you were being over run when 2-0 v manure. He is not a knob like mark, Jesus or ringnob, he works and a decent chap, so deserves to be heard imho. Why is it the hammers have more lazy feckers than others Mad
villanfromluton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer on Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:43 pm

villanfromluton wrote:My director sai he has always been supportive of Grant, but that changed when it was obvious you were being over run when 2-0 v manure. He is not a knob like mark, Jesus or ringnob, he works and a decent chap, so deserves to be heard imho. Why is it the hammers have more lazy feckers than others Mad

Grant has been a failure, but there are those who wanted it to be that way from the start. If it's like that among the fans, maybe there is a faction within the club who feel the same? He doesn't seem to be a great communicator, for one thing, and I suppose it's possible (although I hope not) that his Jewishness has worked against him.
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:28 pm

Bedshammer wrote:
Mark west ham man wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:Dunne should've been sent off. No mention of NRC's challenge on O'Neill?

Villa support was good though, we were very subdued. Think we're fecked now.

Thats what happens when you employ a manager like Grant...whats he acheived ....well he fecked portsmouth into relegation...And now because the twats that run the club, they have basically fecked west ham back into the ccc league...you and Eze epsec eze was calling me a doom and gloom merchant,,,well now ,now the shits hit the fan,,,,and unless west ham gain at least 9 points where fucked .,,9 points from where my arse hole....

Cole is fucking useless vfl could do better than him...noble caught and mugged and then they score..

And what do wh do at home 1 zip up...i know what we will defend further and further back,,,,wh = shit

A couple of points, Mark

Portsmouth were already fecked by going into administration when Grant went there. Points deduction and having to sell players did for them, not Grant. Infact I believe his win ratio last season was better than Pompey's. I doubt he'll be at West Ham next season whateer happens, though.

As for the "twats" that run (actually, that should read "own") the club, if they hadn't bought us we'd have been put into administration, deducted points, suffered a fire sale of our players and we'd be propping up the Championship by now.
The Davids might not be perfect but they're not the worst owners in the world. They're not even the worst ever owners of West Ham.

Quite right Beds

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:00 am

Bedshammer wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:My director sai he has always been supportive of Grant, but that changed when it was obvious you were being over run when 2-0 v manure. He is not a knob like mark, Jesus or ringnob, he works and a decent chap, so deserves to be heard imho. Why is it the hammers have more lazy feckers than others Mad

Grant has been a failure, but there are those who wanted it to be that way from the start. If it's like that among the fans, maybe there is a faction within the club who feel the same? He doesn't seem to be a great communicator, for one thing, and I suppose it's possible (although I hope not) that his Jewishness has worked against him.

What did West ham finish on last season? 35 points? To be fair to Grant he hasn't really splashed the cash and he took over a squad who'd only just avoided relegation.The fact that West ham aren't already relegated shows that he isn't really doing too bad a job.The way he was treated earlier in the season by the owners was a disgrace and yet he conducted himself with nothing but dignity.i'd be happy to swap him for that Frog bastard we have Mad
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ringo on Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:20 am

Be careful what you wish for.
Ringo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:46 am

QBVILLA wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:

What did West ham finish on last season? 35 points? To be fair to Grant he hasn't really splashed the cash and he took over a squad who'd only just avoided relegation.The fact that West ham aren't already relegated shows that he isn't really doing too bad a job.The way he was treated earlier in the season by the owners was a disgrace and yet he conducted himself with nothing but dignity.i'd be happy to swap him for that Frog bastard we have Mad

I don't think he'll be with us next season, but I agree 100% with this post. We are a fcuking shite team, and when he's had the chance to buy all of his signings have been a success. Except Winston Reid.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:00 pm

Firstly i'd like to point out, that Upson is not the so called best defender in the league far from it tbh.
It was him that let the ball go through his legs so man utd could score there 4 and final goal.
It was also him that let villa get the second i mean who the bloody hell was marking their player

Cole just does not seem up for a FIGHT to chase down every single ball, when he was clear to try and get the ball when brad was approaching him to also try and get to it first, cole seemed to slow down like he was scared, he should have been trying to at least slide in to win it...ff's.

And take of obinna for Zavron hines....is grant nuts....zavron must weight 7 stone soaking wet, and obinna is so much quicker and sturdier on the ball...list is endless,,,but iant holding out for fuk all against the blues, they always stuff us ...

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies on Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:21 am

QBVILLA wrote:Fcuking hell 2 wins and houllier aint that bad?He's a complete and utter fuckwit.We're safe now, fcuk him and that useless jock off ASAP.

nob
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:24 am

villainies wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:Fcuking hell 2 wins and houllier aint that bad?He's a complete and utter fuckwit.We're safe now, fcuk him and that useless jock off ASAP.

nob

Coming from you that's a compliment.It's when you agree with me that i find myself questioning my own opinions.10 wins in 33 league games from a squad packed with internationals tells it's own story.You fickle gonk eyed pillock Tosspot
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:33 am

I say judge him on next season, there has been lots of factors to partition blame to this year next year no excuses.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:48 am

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:I say judge him on next season, there has been lots of factors to partition blame to this year next year no excuses.

I say bollocks.Fcuk him off and give the new guy a full pre season and the full budget before the Frog ruins next season as well
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies on Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:49 am

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:I say judge him on next season, there has been lots of factors to partition blame to this year next year no excuses.

aye. next year, when he has more of his own squad plus pre season.
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:35 pm

QBVILLA wrote:

I say bollocks.Fcuk him off and give the new guy a full pre season and the full budget before the Frog ruins next season as well

GH has been a bit of a tnuc over certain things for certain, but if your prepared to give someone else a full pre-season then you should also give GH that same privilidge.

A lot has gone on behind the scenes this season, I think its unfair to blame it all on GH, I say give him next year, while this season has been shite in general we could go on to finish in the top 8 only 2 places below the last 3 years, its hardly the end of the world.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:44 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:

GH has been a bit of a tnuc over certain things for certain, but if your prepared to give someone else a full pre-season then you should also give GH that same privilidge.

A lot has gone on behind the scenes this season, I think its unfair to blame it all on GH, I say give him next year, while this season has been shite in general we could go on to finish in the top 8 only 2 places below the last 3 years, its hardly the end of the world.

Ignore the position and look at the points total.Look at 10 league wins from 33 games.Look at the goal difference.Remember his antics at Anfield and Eastlands.he's been a disaster, and while i admit it hasn't been all of his fault alone i'd put the majority of the blame on him
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity on Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:58 pm

I saw earlier that since January we have got an average of 1.64 points per game, that is when he has had his chance to make his own signings. Over the course of the season that would give us a points total of 62 points which is about where we have been the last couple of years. The club will have noticed this and it's doubtful he will be going anywhere.

The main problem with keeping him on, is that with all the **** ups he has made, Man City and Liverpool, he has used all his lives already so a poor run of form and people will be straight on his back.

roadoftrinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:58 pm

Yes he's been a tnuc like I said, but wins and points is down to his total different style of play, the team is starting to get a grips with it now, it would be completely pointless to get rid of him and bring someone new in with new ideas that will again take time to implement, we have had a season of transition, lets not have another one next season by sacking someone because they don't immediatly do better then the previous manager, thats what small clubs do.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:39 am

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:Yes he's been a tnuc like I said, but wins and points is down to his total different style of play, the team is starting to get a grips with it now, it would be completely pointless to get rid of him and bring someone new in with new ideas that will again take time to implement, we have had a season of transition, lets not have another one next season by sacking someone because they don't immediatly do better then the previous manager, thats what small clubs do.

I never expected him to do better or indeed as well.With the amount of points we had last season we were unfortunate to only finish 6th.I would however not expect that squad of players to be involved in a relegation battle and a complete surrender in the FA Cup
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:01 am

QBVILLA wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:Yes he's been a tnuc like I said, but wins and points is down to his total different style of play, the team is starting to get a grips with it now, it would be completely pointless to get rid of him and bring someone new in with new ideas that will again take time to implement, we have had a season of transition, lets not have another one next season by sacking someone because they don't immediatly do better then the previous manager, thats what small clubs do.

I never expected him to do better or indeed as well.With the amount of points we had last season we were unfortunate to only finish 6th.I would however not expect that squad of players to be involved in a relegation battle and a complete surrender in the FA Cup

You could say that this season is unique as about half the league has been involved in a relegation scrap at some point or another, even Everton who are now well out of it and I would say almost certain to finish in the top 8 was stuck down near the bottom for long periods.

And its not like MON hasn't been known to surrender in a cup competition is it.

Its been a poor season, but might end up an ok one given everything thats gone on at the club, give him a proper chance a full season in charge.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:26 am

I would give him next season for def.. with tighter budget and wage structure we cant afford to be paying sub standard British players top dollar right now..

Personally i think he will buy well and identify areas to strengthen and sort it.. Matt Kendrick has already said on twitter that Houllier already has players lined up.. ok its hear say but i think he probably has..

The obvious problem is that he will do daft things like he did against Man City and piss everyone off.. made himself look like a proper french cnut! But as AVFC has said.. Oneil took a depleted team to Moscow and from a Champ Lge slot we ended up crumbling big time..
ADRIAN_1976

View user profile http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top