New Shirt

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Shirt

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Wed May 04, 2011 3:56 pm

Well it might be anyway, leaked early by JJB sports.

http://astonvillablog.com/aston-villa-kit-leaked-is-a-prototype-not-finished-article/

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Shirt

Post  villainies on Wed May 04, 2011 4:07 pm

aaaaaarrrgggggghhhhhhhhh

fecking hate the feckin checks, why are they fecking it all up with the checks?
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Wed May 04, 2011 4:10 pm

dunno something a bit different, there is only so many times you can re-design a claret shirt with blue sleeves.

I saw on a site the other day loads of different designs done by people, one of them was a striped shirt like we had back in 97? (can't remember) Looked good wish they would do that again.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer on Wed May 04, 2011 5:31 pm

I think it looks nice.
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A on Wed May 04, 2011 5:41 pm

That looks brilliant!!!
Jay.P.A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A on Wed May 04, 2011 5:41 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:dunno something a bit different, there is only so many times you can re-design a claret shirt with blue sleeves.

I saw on a site the other day loads of different designs done by people, one of them was a striped shirt like we had back in 97? (can't remember) Looked good wish they would do that again.

The LDV vans one? yeah that looked really nice too.
Jay.P.A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies on Wed May 04, 2011 6:08 pm

Hated that one. Its plain claret and blue. No forkin stripes, checks or jazzy bits. Just claret and feck arsing blue. FFS Huh
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity on Wed May 04, 2011 8:50 pm

villainies wrote:aaaaaarrrgggggghhhhhhhhh

fecking hate the feckin checks, why are they fecking it all up with the checks?

Racist, well, xenophobic but just as bad.

roadoftrinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity on Wed May 04, 2011 8:52 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:Well it might be anyway, leaked early by JJB sports.

http://astonvillablog.com/aston-villa-kit-leaked-is-a-prototype-not-finished-article/

Looks sound to me, to be honest I've never brought a shirt so it doesn't bother me to much.

Season ticket prices are released on Friday, I take it you will be renewing?

roadoftrinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Wed May 04, 2011 8:53 pm

indeed

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Thu May 05, 2011 5:36 am

roadoftrinity wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:Well it might be anyway, leaked early by JJB sports.

Looks sound to me, to be honest I've never brought a shirt so it doesn't bother me to much.

Season ticket prices are released on Friday, I take it you will be renewing?

Will you? Very Happy
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity on Thu May 05, 2011 7:53 am

QBVILLA wrote:

Will you? Very Happy

I probably will end up getting on in the end, I might just get one of the cheaper ones in the Lower North stand though depending on the price. I've got a few mates that sit there but not keen on the view.

Think it's the sunny weather and a few good good drinking sessions for the last games that have swung it for me, the games have been shit, but to be honest I think at the end of most seasons I can only think of a few games that I really enjoyed, but it's an excuse to go out drinking basically and after a shopping trip with the missus and 18 month old baby on the weekend, it swung it for me I think.

I was going play golf instead of going to the Villa but I have knackered my back and cant play golf at the moment, so the Villa it will be I think.

roadoftrinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Thu May 05, 2011 7:56 am

roadoftrinity wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:

Will you? Very Happy

I probably will end up getting on in the end, I might just get one of the cheaper ones in the Lower North stand though depending on the price. I've got a few mates that sit there but not keen on the view.

Think it's the sunny weather and a few good good drinking sessions for the last games that have swung it for me, the games have been shit, but to be honest I think at the end of most seasons I can only think of a few games that I really enjoyed, but it's an excuse to go out drinking basically and after a shopping trip with the missus and 18 month old baby on the weekend, it swung it for me I think.

I was going play golf instead of going to the Villa but I have knackered my back and cant play golf at the moment, so the Villa it will be I think.

Are you related to QB by any chance, he has the same attitude towards his family as you, drink first, family second Mad
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Thu May 05, 2011 8:05 am

villanfromluton wrote:
roadoftrinity wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:

Will you? Very Happy

Are you related to QB by any chance, he has the same attitude towards his family as you, drink first, family second Mad

At least me and my mate R.O.T have them in our top 2 unlike your not so goodself
1.Pie munching
2.Wanking
3.Drinking
4.wanking over the thought of pies
5.Greggs
6.KFC
7.Maccies
8.wanking over greggs,KFC and Greggs
9.Oh yeah the family Rolling Eyes
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity on Thu May 05, 2011 8:06 am

villanfromluton wrote:

Going out drinking once or twice a month, I am a swine.

To be honest, the amount of times you seem to be on here spouting shite when you are pissed, your family probably wish you would go out more and stop irritating them.

roadoftrinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Thu May 05, 2011 8:11 am

Me think you two pissheads doth protest a bit too much
villanfromluton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Thu May 05, 2011 9:36 am

roadoftrinity wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:

To be honest, the amount of times you seem to be on here spouting shite when you are pissed, your family probably wish you would go out more and stop irritating them.

I've had the pleasure of meeting Lutes' son.Smashing young fella, very polite and well mannered.A true credit to his mother.While his old man was at the pie stall he told me that his Mom, sister and himself all referred to Lutes as 'Thrush' as he's an irritating cnut.So as well as being well mannered and polite, the lad also has a fair amount of nous.
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Thu May 05, 2011 9:40 am

QBVILLA wrote:
roadoftrinity wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:

I've had the pleasure of meeting Lutes' son.Smashing young fella, very polite and well mannered.A true credit to his mother.While his old man was at the pie stall he told me that his Mom, sister and himself all referred to Lutes as 'Thrush' as he's an irritating cnut.So as well as being well mannered and polite, the lad also has a fair amount of nous.

You was in no fit state to speak as far as I recall and remember I was not drinking. My lad actually referred to you as Father Jack as all you were bellowing was drink and women. Your lad was as embarrassed as feck by your antics. Mad
villanfromluton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Thu May 05, 2011 9:55 am

Absolute bollocks from first word to last.I'm surprised you have the brass neck to be honest Mad
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Thu May 05, 2011 10:36 am

QBVILLA wrote:Absolute bollocks from first word to last.I'm surprised you have the brass neck to be honest Mad

We both know who is telling the truth and it aint the yam yam from Quarry Bank. Poor old Russ has never visited the site again after your behaviour that day Mad
villanfromluton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Thu May 05, 2011 10:49 am

Evening Mail today reckon this is such an early prototype that the actual shirt will look nothing like it.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Thu May 05, 2011 10:50 am

villanfromluton wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:Absolute bollocks from first word to last.I'm surprised you have the brass neck to be honest Mad

We both know who is telling the truth and it aint the yam yam from Quarry Bank. Poor old Russ has never visited the site again after your behaviour that day Mad

Think you'll find it was your pissed up offer to run a marathon with him is the reason he's stayed away Very Happy
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Thu May 05, 2011 11:14 am

QBVILLA wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:

Think you'll find it was your pissed up offer to run a marathon with him is the reason he's stayed away Very Happy

Shocked I dont fceking remember that, I must have been pist Very Happy
villanfromluton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Thu May 05, 2011 11:19 am

villanfromluton wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:

You certainly was.It was around the same time you told me that you were going to do a charity bike ride to Brighton and I asked what sort of motorbike you had Very Happy
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Thu May 05, 2011 11:25 am

QBVILLA wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:

You certainly was.It was around the same time you told me that you were going to do a charity bike ride to Brighton and I asked what sort of motorbike you had Very Happy

Now I know you are lying cos I aint got a motorbike, so how the feck would I be doing a charity bike ride to Brighton Tosspot
villanfromluton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top