Downing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Downing

Post  roadoftrinity on Thu May 12, 2011 7:46 am

Good news to hear that it sounds like Downing wants to stay. Easily been our best play this season. We all know that Youngs off this season, but I think Albrighton can step up to play a full season on the wing.

http://www.avfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10265~2358275,00.html

roadoftrinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Downing

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Thu May 12, 2011 8:00 am

Young has been shite all season.. I'd take 15M for him and get a good central midfielder in..

ADRIAN_1976

View user profile http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies on Thu May 12, 2011 9:02 am

Very happy that it looks like we won't lose both Downing and young. I keep seeing 15m for Young which although I think he is a touch overated seems a bit on the cheap side to me. I hope we can get a bit more than that given that we paid a fair bit for him ourselves.
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity on Thu May 12, 2011 9:05 am

villainies wrote:Very happy that it looks like we won't lose both Downing and young. I keep seeing 15m for Young which although I think he is a touch overated seems a bit on the cheap side to me. I hope we can get a bit more than that given that we paid a fair bit for him ourselves.

He's out of contract the end of the next season, I would be happy if we managed to get £15 million for him.

roadoftrinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Thu May 12, 2011 9:31 am

roadoftrinity wrote:
villainies wrote:Very happy that it looks like we won't lose both Downing and young. I keep seeing 15m for Young which although I think he is a touch overated seems a bit on the cheap side to me. I hope we can get a bit more than that given that we paid a fair bit for him ourselves.

He's out of contract the end of the next season, I would be happy if we managed to get £15 million for him.

Dont bother chatting with the womaniser, he knows fcek all about football. £15 million is about what we will get IMHO
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Thu May 12, 2011 10:16 am

villanfromluton wrote:
roadoftrinity wrote:

Dont bother chatting with the womaniser, he knows fcek all about football. £15 million is about what we will get IMHO

I'd leave the H out buddy.. your about as Honest as Villanies is loyal Wink
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Thu May 12, 2011 10:20 am

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
roadoftrinity wrote:

I dont disagree with you, but I am quite humble Tosspot
villanfromluton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Thu May 12, 2011 10:26 am

villanfromluton wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
roadoftrinity wrote:

Your humility is on a par with Ringos honesty so i wouldnt big that up 'buddy' Tosspot
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Thu May 12, 2011 10:29 am

"buddy", how fceking old are you Shocked
villanfromluton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Thu May 12, 2011 10:35 am

Its a business term used by normal people.. obv you being an old fecker and a doorman Tosspot you wouldnt know about it cheers
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu May 12, 2011 10:35 am

villanfromluton wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
roadoftrinity wrote:

That's only down to the amount of pies you eat! Tosspot

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Thu May 12, 2011 10:37 am

Reddi! wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
roadoftrinity wrote:

buddy, mind your own business Tosspot
villanfromluton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu May 12, 2011 11:20 am

villanfromluton wrote:
Reddi! wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
roadoftrinity wrote:

buddy, mind your own business Tosspot

Nice to see you are learning from the social-behaviour lessons Ades is giving you. Tosspot

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity on Thu May 26, 2011 8:50 am

You can't beat footballers for loyalty. Someone has obviously had a word with his agent that they want to sign him.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_6952734,00.html

roadoftrinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Internazionale_Villa on Thu May 26, 2011 8:57 am

Looks like Downing will be off if Arsenal come in for him. Don't know why Liverpool keep being mentiond, they have improved but they wont be in the champions league for awhile IMO. Man Utd Chelsea Man City Arsenal will be hard to break into that. Young will go if Utd come in for him, they'll only be in for him if Nani leaves, Nani is way better than Young IMO and more consistent. I wouldn't begrudge Young leaving as hes been a good servant and i can understand where he is coming from but if either of them go to Liverpool ill hate them as much as i hate Barry.

Internazionale_Villa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Thu May 26, 2011 9:06 am

A story out of nothing, player has 2 years on his contract the obvious reason he doesn't want to sign a new one just at the moment if to see how we do next season, who we buy etc etc. If at the end of next season we are shite like this one then he will probably want to leave then, if we do much better he might sign a contract then, he is just keeping his options open so he isn't tied down to us for 5 years if we carry on to be crap.

That doesn't mean we push the panic button and look to cash in so get a grip guys.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity on Thu May 26, 2011 9:20 am

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:A story out of nothing, player has 2 years on his contract the obvious reason he doesn't want to sign a new one just at the moment if to see how we do next season, who we buy etc etc. If at the end of next season we are shite like this one then he will probably want to leave then, if we do much better he might sign a contract then, he is just keeping his options open so he isn't tied down to us for 5 years if we carry on to be crap.

That doesn't mean we push the panic button and look to cash in so get a grip guys.

Nobody is panicing, I doubt we will sell him this summer, was just pointing out that two weeks ago, he said he wanted to sign a new deal. Now he says that he wants to wait and see.

Same as happened with Young at the start of the season.

Downing will be off next summer.

roadoftrinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Internazionale_Villa on Thu May 26, 2011 9:27 am

He'll be off if he has another season like he's had. Im sure if we get a bid from Arsenal he;ll want to leave now though. We should sign N'Zobia either way.

Internazionale_Villa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Thu May 26, 2011 9:33 am

He didn't say he wanted to sign a new deal the other week he just said that he was happy at the club so why leave.

Its just the press once again praying for all our players to leave us, they have been saying Ashley Young would be leaving in every transfer window for 3 years now and its not even certain that he is going to leave in this one.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top