Europa League Draw

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Europa League Draw

Post  villainies on Fri May 20, 2011 5:11 pm

SHA will face Rapid Decline then Rapid Exit followed by Inter Administration. Guitar
avatar
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Posts : 6323
Join date : 2009-05-26
Location : Bristol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Europa League Draw

Post  Internazionale_Villa on Sun May 22, 2011 5:07 pm

Imagine what the rest of the clubs are in the Europa League will be thinking when they come up against a championship side Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Internazionale_Villa

Posts : 309
Join date : 2011-05-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Europa League Draw

Post  Billy Bonds on Sun May 22, 2011 5:08 pm

Internazionale_Villa wrote:Imagine what the rest of the clubs are in the Europa League will be thinking when they come up against a championship side Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing


Probably ,,,,thinking now we now why they are there they are shite.,...

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Posts : 3185
Join date : 2011-05-18
Age : 52

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Europa League Draw

Post  Tilton on Mon May 23, 2011 12:21 pm

But good enough to win the Carling Cup and qualify for Europe which is more than can be said for West Ham and the Vile.

Tilton

Posts : 1886
Join date : 2010-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Europa League Draw

Post  Internazionale_Villa on Mon May 23, 2011 1:44 pm

Let's be honest, you fluked the carling cup win against Arsenal.

Internazionale_Villa

Posts : 309
Join date : 2011-05-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Europa League Draw

Post  Tilton on Mon May 23, 2011 2:06 pm

Let's be honest, no we didn't.

Arsenal cracked under the pressure and we took advantage.

Tilton

Posts : 1886
Join date : 2010-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Europa League Draw

Post  Billy Bonds on Mon May 23, 2011 4:43 pm

Tilton wrote:But good enough to win the Carling Cup and qualify for Europe which is more than can be said for West Ham and the Vile.

Yep good enough to win a shit cup And qualify for Europe ..
.if you play like this in Europe mingham will be a fecking laughing stock
..And then relegated , along with west ham;
Birmingham was utter shite Yesterday played for a draw and if spuds had not had their Head up the asses they would have pissed past the brum....first half 10 shots on goal for the spuds...eh how many did brum create., feck all nada...At least west ham had a go...
,,,,and if birminhgham had of survived Yesterday it would have been a travisty,,,considering how shit you was at home to fulham .



Last edited by Billy Bonds on Mon May 23, 2011 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Posts : 3185
Join date : 2011-05-18
Age : 52

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Europa League Draw

Post  Reddi! on Mon May 23, 2011 4:47 pm

Billy Bonds wrote:
Tilton wrote:But good enough to win the Carling Cup and qualify for Europe which is more than can be said for West Ham and the Vile.

Yep good enough to win a shit cup And qualify...if you play like this in Europe mingham will be a fecking laughing stock ..And then relegated along with west ham; Birmingham was utter shite,,,,and if birminhgham had of survived Yesterday it would have been a travisty,,,considering how shit you was at home to fulham .


Billy, have you been taking English lessons from a fellow fan of yours, Mark? Very Happy
avatar
Reddi!

Posts : 1198
Join date : 2011-05-19
Age : 55
Location : Worcestershire, England

View user profile http://www.yma-associates.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Europa League Draw

Post  villanfromluton on Mon May 23, 2011 5:06 pm

Reddi! wrote:
Billy Bonds wrote:
Tilton wrote:But good enough to win the Carling Cup and qualify for Europe which is more than can be said for West Ham and the Vile.

Yep good enough to win a shit cup And qualify...if you play like this in Europe mingham will be a fecking laughing stock ..And then relegated along with west ham; Birmingham was utter shite,,,,and if birminhgham had of survived Yesterday it would have been a travisty,,,considering how shit you was at home to fulham .


Billy, have you been taking English lessons from a fellow fan of yours, Mark? Very Happy

Billy is thick, but he aint that fecking thick.
avatar
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Posts : 15241
Join date : 2009-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Europa League Draw

Post  Tilton on Tue May 24, 2011 9:15 am

Billy Bonds wrote:
Tilton wrote:But good enough to win the Carling Cup and qualify for Europe which is more than can be said for West Ham and the Vile.

Yep good enough to win a shit cup And qualify for Europe ..
.if you play like this in Europe mingham will be a fecking laughing stock
..And then relegated , along with west ham;
Birmingham was utter shite Yesterday played for a draw and if spuds had not had their Head up the asses they would have pissed past the brum....first half 10 shots on goal for the spuds...eh how many did brum create., feck all nada...At least west ham had a go...
,,,,and if birminhgham had of survived Yesterday it would have been a travisty,,,considering how shit you was at home to fulham .


Why is it a 'shit' cup?

You only think it's 'shit' because you didn't win it, fool.

Did you actually watch the Blues game on Sunday?

Tilton

Posts : 1886
Join date : 2010-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Europa League Draw

Post  Billy Bonds on Tue May 24, 2011 9:45 am

Tilton wrote:
Billy Bonds wrote:
Tilton wrote:But good enough to win the Carling Cup and qualify for Europe which is more than can be said for West Ham and the Vile.

Yep good enough to win a shit cup And qualify for Europe ..
.if you play like this in Europe mingham will be a fecking laughing stock
..And then relegated , along with west ham;
Birmingham was utter shite Yesterday played for a draw and if spuds had not had their Head up the asses they would have pissed past the brum....first half 10 shots on goal for the spuds...eh how many did brum create., feck all nada...At least west ham had a go...
,,,,and if birminhgham had of survived Yesterday it would have been a travisty,,,considering how shit you was at home to fulham .


Why is it a 'shit' cup?

You only think it's 'shit' because you didn't win it, fool.

Did you actually watch the Blues game on Sunday?


Actually yes i did the whole match because i was praying and hoping yr crap club with crap supporters...would go down....and i was so cheers cheers cheers when spuds scored with just a few mins to go,,,,like i said your team did not deserve it coz at the end of the day ur team was like wh shiteeeeeeeeeeee cheers cheers

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Posts : 3185
Join date : 2011-05-18
Age : 52

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Europa League Draw

Post  Tilton on Tue May 24, 2011 10:00 am

As I thought, you're not really a proper West Ham supporter.

Your own team was playing at the same time but you chose to watch Blues! Even if my team had already been relegated I would still have watched them and not somebody else. You were more interested in watching Blues than West Ham.

All you do is slag off West Ham's players/owners/manager whilst still pretending to 'support' them. You've never even been to see them play but still you do this.

You're the worst sort of 'fan' a club could have.

You're an embarrassment.

Tilton

Posts : 1886
Join date : 2010-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Europa League Draw

Post  Billy Bonds on Tue May 24, 2011 10:26 am

Tilton wrote:As I thought, you're not really a proper West Ham supporter.

Your own team was playing at the same time but you chose to watch Blues! Even if my team had already been relegated I would still have watched them and not somebody else. You were more interested in watching Blues than West Ham.

All you do is slag off West Ham's players/owners/manager whilst still pretending to 'support' them. You've never even been to see them play but still you do this.

You're the worst sort of 'fan' a club could have.

You're an embarrassment.


The reason why oh numpty nuts that i could not watch west ham was purely down to the fact that west ham was not being show live, all the streaming coverage was on the last few teams that was involved in a relegation battle...ie wigan, blackpool.birmingham,wovles,...these where the teams being covered by m2p and every other free streaming site.

i did watch the wolves for a few mins but they was playing well enough i thought to escape their plight which they did...

I watched spuds game coz i dearly wanted your team to go down, and join the elite shite clubs in the npower league of crapness...


why would i need to prove to you i have been , i have freinds on face book if you would like to even back this up, why would they lie , they have no need to,,,your just a first class knuckle dragger who is wrong in every aspect in this thread...Now have you finished in trying to be the clever one here, because quite frankly your posts are getting like ringo's tiresome boring , and pathetic...nice try tho...say i have about 5 face book freinds that used to go with me to wh games...but you carry on Sleep Sleep

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Posts : 3185
Join date : 2011-05-18
Age : 52

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Europa League Draw

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Tue May 24, 2011 10:30 am

The championship board could be fun this year eh? Very Happy

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Posts : 5718
Join date : 2009-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Europa League Draw

Post  Tilton on Tue May 24, 2011 10:36 am

Billy Bonds wrote:
Tilton wrote:As I thought, you're not really a proper West Ham supporter.

Your own team was playing at the same time but you chose to watch Blues! Even if my team had already been relegated I would still have watched them and not somebody else. You were more interested in watching Blues than West Ham.

All you do is slag off West Ham's players/owners/manager whilst still pretending to 'support' them. You've never even been to see them play but still you do this.

You're the worst sort of 'fan' a club could have.

You're an embarrassment.


The reason why oh numpty nuts that i could not watch west ham was purely down to the fact that west ham was not being show live, all the streaming coverage was on the last few teams that was involved in a relegation battle...ie wigan, blackpool.birmingham,wovles,...these where the teams being covered by m2p and every other free streaming site.

i did watch the wolves for a few mins but they was playing well enough i thought to escape their plight which they did...

I watched spuds game coz i dearly wanted your team to go down, and join the elite shite clubs in the npower league of crapness...


why would i need to prove to you i have been , i have freinds on face book if you would like to even back this up, why would they lie , they have no need to,,,your just a first class knuckle dragger who is wrong in every aspect in this thread...Now have you finished in trying to be the clever one here, because quite frankly your posts are getting like ringo's tiresome boring , and pathetic...nice try tho...say i have about 5 face book freinds that used to go with me to wh games...but you carry on Sleep Sleep

What a load of bollocks! You reckon that there wasn't a single free streaming site showing the West Ham game?

There were plenty!

You'd just rather watch the Blues than West Ham.

Tilton

Posts : 1886
Join date : 2010-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Europa League Draw

Post  Guest on Tue May 24, 2011 10:50 am

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:The championship board could be fun this year eh? Very Happy

It's gonna be THE place to be Very Happy

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Europa League Draw

Post  villainies on Tue May 24, 2011 10:55 am

avatar
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Posts : 6323
Join date : 2009-05-26
Location : Bristol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Europa League Draw

Post  Tilton on Tue May 24, 2011 11:39 am

Please stop worrying, it'll be fine.

Tilton

Posts : 1886
Join date : 2010-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Europa League Draw

Post  Billy Bonds on Tue May 24, 2011 12:24 pm

Tilton wrote:
Billy Bonds wrote:
Tilton wrote:As I thought, you're not really a proper West Ham supporter.

Your own team was playing at the same time but you chose to watch Blues! Even if my team had already been relegated I would still have watched them and not somebody else. You were more interested in watching Blues than West Ham.

All you do is slag off West Ham's players/owners/manager whilst still pretending to 'support' them. You've never even been to see them play but still you do this.

You're the worst sort of 'fan' a club could have.

You're an embarrassment.



The reason why oh numpty nuts that i could not watch west ham was purely down to the fact that west ham was not being show live, all the streaming coverage was on the last few teams that was involved in a relegation battle...ie wigan, blackpool.birmingham,wovles,...these where the teams being covered by m2p and every other free streaming site.

i did watch the wolves for a few mins but they was playing well enough i thought to escape their plight which they did...

I watched spuds game coz i dearly wanted your team to go down, and join the elite shite clubs in the npower league of crapness...


why would i need to prove to you i have been , i have freinds on face book if you would like to even back this up, why would they lie , they have no need to,,,your just a first class knuckle dragger who is wrong in every aspect in this thread...Now have you finished in trying to be the clever one here, because quite frankly your posts are getting like ringo's tiresome boring , and pathetic...nice try tho...say i have about 5 face book freinds that used to go with me to wh games...but you carry on Sleep Sleep

What a load of bollocks! You reckon that there wasn't a single free streaming site showing the West Ham game?

There were plenty!

You'd just rather watch the Blues than West Ham.




Bollocks is that not a mans disease sadly something you lack big time...I have 4 site Streaming sites that i regually use when trying to wath the hammers play, Know i know you are trying to get across a bit of brummie wisdom in here , but you are sadly lacking in depth.

Like i say they was showing spuds v's the shite
Man utd v's blackpool
Wolves v's blackburn
And wigan


They rarely show more than 4 games because most of it goes thro canal plus,,,you following this now i hope because i waould not want to get to technical for you-

Wet spam was a non footballing event as far as they was concerned , do you understand so far eh...

So after trawling every other footballing site i could find, Either i pay 10 quid to watch a one off game..which i cannot afford ,,is this plain and simnple enough for you...


As for watching the blues yes to get relegated...yep and the few beers that went with it whilst watching it made it even sweeter.
As for slagging of the players....only cole , he's shite but you can ave him if you want....oh bollocks you cant your noew npower..
Kovas facking useless....
Upson over rated...
And Grant yep did not want him never did not many fans did....but after a while you just need to get behind them even if you think he is shite...Now iam going to busy for a while , in my garden...so i hope this helps you in some way...I await your typical brummie responce and look forward to reading what you have to say, co'z i think you over rate yr self some what

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Posts : 3185
Join date : 2011-05-18
Age : 52

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Europa League Draw

Post  villainies on Tue May 24, 2011 12:26 pm

Tilton wrote:Please stop worrying, it'll be fine.

Are you burying your head in the sand there Tilts? The finances are fishy and its not clear you can even hold onto the players you will need to come straight back up. got a feeling we won't be seeing you lot for quite some time.
avatar
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Posts : 6323
Join date : 2009-05-26
Location : Bristol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Europa League Draw

Post  Tilton on Tue May 24, 2011 12:36 pm

villainies wrote:
Tilton wrote:Please stop worrying, it'll be fine.

Are you burying your head in the sand there Tilts? The finances are fishy and its not clear you can even hold onto the players you will need to come straight back up. got a feeling we won't be seeing you lot for quite some time.

Ah, sorry. I didn't realise that you were privvy to our accounts, investment strategy and financial planning for the coming season.

If you say that we're in the shit then we must be.

Oh feck!

Tilton

Posts : 1886
Join date : 2010-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Europa League Draw

Post  Internazionale_Villa on Tue May 24, 2011 1:06 pm

Its looking pretty grim for the Blues right now. I could imagine Yeung would f*ck off quite soon, administration, start the league on -20. These are only my personal dreams though.

Internazionale_Villa

Posts : 309
Join date : 2011-05-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Europa League Draw

Post  Tilton on Tue May 24, 2011 1:24 pm

Billy Bonds wrote:
Tilton wrote:
Billy Bonds wrote:
Tilton wrote:As I thought, you're not really a proper West Ham supporter.

Your own team was playing at the same time but you chose to watch Blues! Even if my team had already been relegated I would still have watched them and not somebody else. You were more interested in watching Blues than West Ham.

All you do is slag off West Ham's players/owners/manager whilst still pretending to 'support' them. You've never even been to see them play but still you do this.

You're the worst sort of 'fan' a club could have.

You're an embarrassment.



The reason why oh numpty nuts that i could not watch west ham was purely down to the fact that west ham was not being show live, all the streaming coverage was on the last few teams that was involved in a relegation battle...ie wigan, blackpool.birmingham,wovles,...these where the teams being covered by m2p and every other free streaming site.

i did watch the wolves for a few mins but they was playing well enough i thought to escape their plight which they did...

I watched spuds game coz i dearly wanted your team to go down, and join the elite shite clubs in the npower league of crapness...


why would i need to prove to you i have been , i have freinds on face book if you would like to even back this up, why would they lie , they have no need to,,,your just a first class knuckle dragger who is wrong in every aspect in this thread...Now have you finished in trying to be the clever one here, because quite frankly your posts are getting like ringo's tiresome boring , and pathetic...nice try tho...say i have about 5 face book freinds that used to go with me to wh games...but you carry on Sleep Sleep

What a load of bollocks! You reckon that there wasn't a single free streaming site showing the West Ham game?

There were plenty!

You'd just rather watch the Blues than West Ham.




Bollocks is that not a mans disease sadly something you lack big time...I have 4 site Streaming sites that i regually use when trying to wath the hammers play, Know i know you are trying to get across a bit of brummie wisdom in here , but you are sadly lacking in depth.

Like i say they was showing spuds v's the shite
Man utd v's blackpool
Wolves v's blackburn
And wigan


They rarely show more than 4 games because most of it goes thro canal plus,,,you following this now i hope because i waould not want to get to technical for you-

Wet spam was a non footballing event as far as they was concerned , do you understand so far eh...

So after trawling every other footballing site i could find, Either i pay 10 quid to watch a one off game..which i cannot afford ,,is this plain and simnple enough for you...


As for watching the blues yes to get relegated...yep and the few beers that went with it whilst watching it made it even sweeter.
As for slagging of the players....only cole , he's shite but you can ave him if you want....oh bollocks you cant your noew npower..
Kovas facking useless....
Upson over rated...
And Grant yep did not want him never did not many fans did....but after a while you just need to get behind them even if you think he is shite...Now iam going to busy for a while , in my garden...so i hope this helps you in some way...I await your typical brummie responce and look forward to reading what you have to say, co'z i think you over rate yr self some what

What the hell does that mean? scratch

It's a struggle to make sense of most of that post to be honest.

You obviously didn't try very hard to find a stream because it was on, as were all of the other Premier League games. And you didn't need to pay £ 10.00 either. Fool.

Now get back to chewing the grass.............

Tilton

Posts : 1886
Join date : 2010-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Europa League Draw

Post  villainies on Tue May 24, 2011 1:27 pm

Tilton wrote:
villainies wrote:
Tilton wrote:Please stop worrying, it'll be fine.

Are you burying your head in the sand there Tilts? The finances are fishy and its not clear you can even hold onto the players you will need to come straight back up. got a feeling we won't be seeing you lot for quite some time.

Ah, sorry. I didn't realise that you were privvy to our accounts, investment strategy and financial planning for the coming season.

If you say that we're in the shit then we must be.

Oh feck!

Come on Tilts you must be shitting it. Everyone is talking / writing about the dodgy finances.
avatar
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Posts : 6323
Join date : 2009-05-26
Location : Bristol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Europa League Draw

Post  Tilton on Tue May 24, 2011 1:37 pm

Yes, I've just soiled myself.

Tilton

Posts : 1886
Join date : 2010-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Europa League Draw

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum