Europa League Draw

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Europa League Draw

Post  villainies on Tue May 24, 2011 1:40 pm

Tilton wrote:Yes, I've just soiled myself.

You could've at least made it to the potty! No
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds on Tue May 24, 2011 1:53 pm

Tilton wrote:
Billy Bonds wrote:
Tilton wrote:
Billy Bonds wrote:
Tilton wrote:As I thought, you're not really a proper West Ham supporter.

Your own team was playing at the same time but you chose to watch Blues! Even if my team had already been relegated I would still have watched them and not somebody else. You were more interested in watching Blues than West Ham.

All you do is slag off West Ham's players/owners/manager whilst still pretending to 'support' them. You've never even been to see them play but still you do this.

You're the worst sort of 'fan' a club could have.

You're an embarrassment.

a site..

The reason why oh numpty nuts that i could not watch west ham was purely down to the fact that west ham was not being show live, all the streaming coverage was on the last few teams that was involved in a relegation battle...ie wigan, blackpool.birmingham,wovles,...these where the teams being covered by m2p and every other free streaming site.

i did watch the wolves for a few mins but they was playing well enough i thought to escape their plight which they did...

I watched spuds game coz i dearly wanted your team to go down, and join the elite shite clubs in the npower league of crapness...

why would i need to prove to you i have been , i have freinds on face book if you would like to even back this up, why would they lie , they have no need to,,,your just a first class knuckle dragger who is wrong in every aspect in this thread...Now have you finished in trying to be the clever one here, because quite frankly your posts are getting like ringo's tiresome boring , and pathetic...nice try tho...say i have about 5 face book freinds that used to go with me to wh games...but you carry on Sleep Sleep

What a load of bollocks! You reckon that there wasn't a single free streaming site showing the West Ham game?

There were plenty!

You'd just rather watch the Blues than West Ham.

Bollocks is that not a mans disease sadly something you lack big time...I have 4 site Streaming sites that i regually use when trying to wath the hammers play, Know i know you are trying to get across a bit of brummie wisdom in here , but you are sadly lacking in depth.

Like i say they was showing spuds v's the shite
Man utd v's blackpool
Wolves v's blackburn
And wigan

They rarely show more than 4 games because most of it goes thro canal plus,,,you following this now i hope because i waould not want to get to technical for you-

Wet spam was a non footballing event as far as they was concerned , do you understand so far eh...

So after trawling every other footballing site i could find, Either i pay 10 quid to watch a one off game..which i cannot afford ,,is this plain and simnple enough for you...

As for watching the blues yes to get relegated...yep and the few beers that went with it whilst watching it made it even sweeter.
As for slagging of the players....only cole , he's shite but you can ave him if you want....oh bollocks you cant your noew npower..
Kovas facking useless....
Upson over rated...
And Grant yep did not want him never did not many fans did....but after a while you just need to get behind them even if you think he is shite...Now iam going to busy for a while , in my garden...so i hope this helps you in some way...I await your typical brummie responce and look forward to reading what you have to say, co'z i think you over rate yr self some what

What the hell does that mean? scratch

It's a struggle to make sense of most of that post to be honest.

You obviously didn't try very hard to find a stream because it was on, as were all of the other Premier League games. And you didn't need to pay £ 10.00 either. Fool.

Now get back to chewing the grass.............

Ok,,,even more simpllfeid for you...there was no football streaming showing the west ham game....they was only covering the teams in the bottom that was involved in the relegation battle...It was not on in my area of the world ok...It might have been in england,,,but i could not find

As for chewing the grass lol...i prefer to use a lawn mower it's much much quicker

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton on Tue May 24, 2011 1:57 pm

Are you allowed to operate machinery?

You didn't look for a WH stream because you weren't bothered about them and you'd rather watch another team play. I don't know why you don't just admit it.

You're an embarrassment.

Tilton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton on Tue May 24, 2011 1:59 pm

villainies wrote:
Tilton wrote:Yes, I've just soiled myself.

You could've at least made it to the potty! No

No need.

Pampers Ultra are the way to go.

Tilton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Tue May 24, 2011 8:19 pm

Tilton wrote:
Billy Bonds wrote:

Your own team was playing at the same time but you chose to watch Blues! Even if my team had already been relegated I would still have watched them and not somebody else. You were more interested in watching Blues than West Ham.

All you do is slag off West Ham's players/owners/manager whilst still pretending to 'support' them. You've never even been to see them play but still you do this.

You're an embarrassment.

The reason why oh numpty nuts that i could not watch west ham was purely down to the fact that west ham was not being show live, all the streaming coverage was on the last few teams that was involved in a relegation battle...ie wigan, blackpool.birmingham,wovles,...these where the teams being covered by m2p and every other free streaming site.

i did watch the wolves for a few mins but they was playing well enough i thought to escape their plight which they did...

I watched spuds game coz i dearly wanted your team to go down, and join the elite shite clubs in the npower league of crapness...

why would i need to prove to you i have been , i have freinds on face book if you would like to even back this up, why would they lie , they have no need to,,,your just a first class knuckle dragger who is wrong in every aspect in this thread...Now have you finished in trying to be the clever one here, because quite frankly your posts are getting like ringo's tiresome boring , and pathetic...nice try tho...say i have about 5 face book freinds that used to go with me to wh games...but you carry on Sleep Sleep

What a load of bollocks! You reckon that there wasn't a single free streaming site showing the West Ham game?

There were plenty!

Thats some fecking tough choice to make Very Happy
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds on Tue May 24, 2011 8:32 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
Tilton wrote:
Billy Bonds wrote:

You're an embarrassment.

There were plenty!

Ignore him mate...that day i tried all the sites i had ,,,but like i say west ham v's sunderland as far as CANAL plus wa concerned was a non event...that but that twonk....pillock chops dont get...but i guess he knows whats going on in finland on that day at that hour... Tosspot

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Tue May 24, 2011 8:40 pm

No, I was just saying choosing whether to watch Blues or West Ham is comparable to choosing whether you want to be shagged up the backside by Louis Walshe or Louis Spence
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur on Tue May 24, 2011 8:45 pm

Billy Bonds wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
Tilton wrote:
Billy Bonds wrote:

You're an embarrassment.

There were plenty!

Ignore him mate...that day i tried all the sites i had ,,,but like i say west ham v's sunderland as far as CANAL plus wa concerned was a non event...that but that twonk....pillock chops dont get...but i guess he knows whats going on in finland on that day at that hour... Tosspot

Blowjobs ????
FrenchSpur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds on Tue May 24, 2011 9:16 pm

FrenchSpur wrote:
Billy Bonds wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
Tilton wrote:
Billy Bonds wrote:

You're an embarrassment.

There were plenty!

Blowjobs ????

Nooooooo cath watching the blues plumit to the npower....

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top