Now Villa have hots for Scott

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Now Villa have hots for Scott

Post  Reddi! on Fri May 27, 2011 2:21 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Plus, even though the PFA awards are far too early, the fact they voted for Parker shows how he is thought of by his fellow professionals

Maybe they felt sorry for him!
Reddi!

View user profile http://www.yma-associates.com

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies on Fri May 27, 2011 3:12 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
villainies wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
villainies wrote:I like SP, I think he could improve us but his injuries would be a worry and the price would have to be right. All this talk of Arsenal must be just that...talk, because he isn't anywhere near that level IMO. Spurs must be favourites but even they might need better than that if they want to continue to push on.

Think Spurs interest has cooled because Sandro plays that role and was arguably their best player in the second half of the season. Villainies, what Arsenal player is better playing the holding role than Parker?

I think he is a good player, though tend to agree with Jay regarding the price being too high for a player of his age who has had injury problems.

They haven't got one but if they want to challenge ManU, Chelsea and Man City they will need to do better than that.

Yes, he aint as good as the likes of Mikkel is he jocolor

Tosspot Scott Parker going to sort out Arsenal is he? plank
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer on Fri May 27, 2011 3:47 pm

Scott Parker is worth more than the sum of his parts (so to speak) at West Ham. If by some miracle we get to keep him I'll run around our garden with my shirt over my head.

I reckon he wants to stay in London, which makes me hope.
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Reddi! on Fri May 27, 2011 4:27 pm

Bedshammer wrote:Scott Parker is worth more than the sum of his parts (so to speak) at West Ham. If by some miracle we get to keep him I'll run around our garden with my shirt over my head.

Would you be able to record it? Very Happy
Reddi!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri May 27, 2011 4:42 pm

Parker no improvement on Villa's midfield. Beds

The man's a phenomenon, physically. He'll run box to box for 90 minutes, hardly ever loses out on a tackle, never gives the ball away cheaply, and if he gets the ball at his feet and starts running at a defence he'll make chances too. He's not gonna juggle the ball round 10 players and dink it over the keepers head or slam a 40 yard free kick in the dying embers of a game to win it, he's not a flair player but the hype hasn't come from nowhere. Whoever signs him will have an absolute gem on their hands. I think he'll end up at Arsenal.

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Fri May 27, 2011 5:35 pm

The oracle has spoken!

Given your track record on opinions of players abilities you will forgive me for believing that you have only re-enforced my opinion on him.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds on Fri May 27, 2011 6:30 pm

Not really....i agree with eze in some ways.....All you are tying to do avfc is basically rubbish a player of whom you have watched a hand full of times if that thh...iv'e seen him play near on week in week out....and eze is right

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Reddi! on Fri May 27, 2011 6:44 pm

Billy Bonds wrote:Not really....i agree with eze in some ways.....All you are tying to do avfc is basically rubbish a player of whom you have watched a hand full of times if that thh...iv'e seen him play near on week in week out....and eze is right

I hear Barnsley have put in an offer Didlo Dave is considering.
Reddi!

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Fri May 27, 2011 6:49 pm

Billy Bonds wrote:Not really....i agree with eze in some ways.....All you are tying to do avfc is basically rubbish a player of whom you have watched a hand full of times if that thh...iv'e seen him play near on week in week out....and eze is right

Not really I'm just giving my opinion on a player that we have apparently been linked with, because my opinion doesn't match your own you take issue with it, we all have different opinions and expressing them is the whole point of a message board like this.

Like I said, just because you don't agree doesn't mean I'm wrong and your right, and visa versa.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds on Fri May 27, 2011 6:54 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:

Not really I'm just giving my opinion on a player that we have apparently been linked with, because my opinion doesn't match your own you take issue with it, we all have different opinions and expressing them is the whole point of a message board like this.

Like I said, just because you don't agree doesn't mean I'm wrong and your right, and visa versa.

I KNOW THAT you plum...iam just saying my opinion thats all mate...it's called discussion aint it mate

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Fri May 27, 2011 6:58 pm

No Mark your not discussing it your just saying that I'm wrong and that I'm only saying what I'm saying to rubbish him because he is a west ham player.

If you was discussing it you would be talking about what he does in a game on the ball off the ball, tactics, attributes that he offers that make him this fantastic player that won player of the season despite leading his team to bottom of the league.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Fri May 27, 2011 7:46 pm

After reading the master Jesus comments, I take back what I say about Parker, he is shite Wink

Is Hogan Ebrahim in the England squad yet Tosspot
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds on Fri May 27, 2011 7:50 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:No Mark your not discussing it your just saying that I'm wrong and that I'm only saying what I'm saying to rubbish him because he is a west ham player.

If you was discussing it you would be talking about what he does in a game on the ball off the ball, tactics, attributes that he offers that make him this fantastic player that won player of the season despite leading his team to bottom of the league.

Not really AVfc Because aint got the time to sit down and talk tactic's etc etc
But when he gets the ball he rarely passes to the opposition ,He does run and makes contributions to the box and giving the for wards chances of scoring, he has scored some great goals, and tbh he could score more , but he is not s selfish player, which some times i wish he was...And iam not rubbishing your theory's because he's a WH player. far from it

And he did not lead the team to the bottom, unfortunately other players around his was sadly lacking in the spirit of trying to keep wh up ...

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer on Fri May 27, 2011 7:59 pm

Reddi! wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:Scott Parker is worth more than the sum of his parts (so to speak) at West Ham. If by some miracle we get to keep him I'll run around our garden with my shirt over my head.

Would you be able to record it? Very Happy

Not a fecking chance.
Very Happy
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Internazionale_Villa on Fri May 27, 2011 8:25 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:Parker no improvement on Villa's midfield. Beds

The man's a phenomenon, physically. He'll run box to box for 90 minutes, hardly ever loses out on a tackle, never gives the ball away cheaply, and if he gets the ball at his feet and starts running at a defence he'll make chances too. He's not gonna juggle the ball round 10 players and dink it over the keepers head or slam a 40 yard free kick in the dying embers of a game to win it, he's not a flair player but the hype hasn't come from nowhere. Whoever signs him will have an absolute gem on their hands. I think he'll end up at Arsenal.

Give us a P A R K E R SCOTTY PARKER!!! Cheerleader

Internazionale_Villa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A on Fri May 27, 2011 9:05 pm

Boobies

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:Parker no improvement on Villa's midfield. Beds

You've basically described Stiliyan Petrov!

king
Jay.P.A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Sat May 28, 2011 9:09 am

villanfromluton wrote:Plus, even though the PFA awards are far too early, the fact they voted for Parker shows how he is thought of by his fellow professionals

Bale was PFA player of the year.Parker won the Football writers award you dipshit.
By the way he'd be great for us but i reckon he'll stay in London and i think Wenger will surprise a few by being the one to sign him
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Sat May 28, 2011 11:46 am

QBVILLA wrote:

Bale was PFA player of the year.Parker won the Football writers award you dipshit.
By the way he'd be great for us but i reckon he'll stay in London and i think Wenger will surprise a few by being the one to sign him

feck off you, everything has been fine on here and you come back and start annoying people. Someone changed my post Rolling Eyes
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:00 pm

not see Parker touch the ball yet Whistle

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

View user profile

Back to top Go down