Houlier quits

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Houlier quits

Post  Reddi! on Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:57 am

Internazionale_Villa wrote:My Sauce at the HP Sauce factory tells me that he has a Sauce at the Heinz factory who's Sauce told him we're getting moyes.

More like a sauce at the pie factory!
Reddi!

View user profile http://www.yma-associates.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MrMagoo on Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:44 pm

Mark Hughes quits Fulham
MrMagoo
Da Boss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:26 pm

nah the sauce is def right, HP said it was Moyes weeks ago and thats def happening Rolling Eyes

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies on Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:12 pm

QBVILLA wrote:A magnificent day.Cheerio Kermit, the worst manager since that Jock wanker McNeill.An expensive mistake by Lerner hiring Houllier hopefully this time we'll get the right man and with over 2 months until the season begins it's a great time to get a new man in.

fickle fecking yam yam No
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:15 pm

villainies wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:A magnificent day.Cheerio Kermit, the worst manager since that Jock wanker McNeill.An expensive mistake by Lerner hiring Houllier hopefully this time we'll get the right man and with over 2 months until the season begins it's a great time to get a new man in.

he aint fickle, he just dont like you
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:13 pm

villainies wrote:

I believe to be fickle i would have needed to have once said that i believed Houllier was anything but a useless pile of shit.Consistency is the key Vidal so sling it Tosspot
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton on Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:18 pm

Tilton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies on Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:47 pm

QBVILLA wrote:
villainies wrote:

I believe to be fickle i would have needed to have once said that i believed Houllier was anything but a useless pile of shit.Consistency is the key Vidal so sling it Tosspot

You were on his case before even giving him a chance. Regularly posting racist insults - shame on you. He arrived at a club in turmoil, managed the team for half a season that had terrible injuries and then brought in two top players and started to turn it around before being taken ill. Fickles like you let the club down, I hope the new manager at least gets a chance. No
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A on Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:57 pm

Tilton wrote:

Jay.P.A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer on Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:43 pm

Internazionale_Villa wrote:My Sauce at the HP Sauce factory tells me that he has a Sauce at the Heinz factory who's Sauce told him we're getting moyes.

Saucy git.
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:00 am

villainies wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:
villainies wrote:

You were on his case before even giving him a chance. Regularly posting racist insults - shame on you. He arrived at a club in turmoil, managed the team for half a season that had terrible injuries and then brought in two top players and started to turn it around before being taken ill. Fickles like you let the club down, I hope the new manager at least gets a chance. No

Never wanted him but i did back him until that Anfield embarrassment.He was starting to win me round a bit and then he did the French thing and surrendered the FA cup.No coming back from that point, so once again i've been consistent so sling it faggot
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top