New manager

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who do you want?

23% 23% 
[ 3 ]
38% 38% 
[ 5 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
8% 8% 
[ 1 ]
23% 23% 
[ 3 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
8% 8% 
[ 1 ]
 
Total Votes : 13

New manager

Post  QBVILLA on Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:56 am

Evening mail style
avatar
QBVILLA

Posts : 9649
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 39
Location : Costa del Quarry Bonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New manager

Post  jpr60 on Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:00 am

Singing :
"Are you mikeyff in disguise?
Are you mikeyff in disguise?"

jpr60

Posts : 15486
Join date : 2009-06-08
Age : 50
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New manager

Post  QBVILLA on Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:02 am

jpr60 wrote:Singing :
"Are you mikeyff in disguise?
Are you mikeyff in disguise?"

No but there's a chance he may be the result of a teenage trip to Ireland Whistle
avatar
QBVILLA

Posts : 9649
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 39
Location : Costa del Quarry Bonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New manager

Post  jpr60 on Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:08 am

QBVILLA wrote:
jpr60 wrote:Singing :
"Are you mikeyff in disguise?
Are you mikeyff in disguise?"

No but there's a chance he may be the result of a teenage trip to Ireland Whistle



Aye, aye, aye, you've a lot to answer for QB and no mistake Laughing

jpr60

Posts : 15486
Join date : 2009-06-08
Age : 50
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New manager

Post  QBVILLA on Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:15 am

jpr60 wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:
jpr60 wrote:Singing :
"Are you mikeyff in disguise?
Are you mikeyff in disguise?"

No but there's a chance he may be the result of a teenage trip to Ireland Whistle



Aye, aye, aye, you've a lot to answer for QB and no mistake Laughing

Amazing what a bag of King Edwards can get you Wink
avatar
QBVILLA

Posts : 9649
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 39
Location : Costa del Quarry Bonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New manager

Post  Ringo on Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:33 am

No sign of Avram Grant in the Poll.......... I wonder why? Laughing
avatar
Ringo

Posts : 3800
Join date : 2009-06-04
Age : 64
Location : Chadwell Heath

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New manager

Post  MrMagoo on Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:03 am

QBVILLA wrote:
jpr60 wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:
jpr60 wrote:Singing :
"Are you mikeyff in disguise?
Are you mikeyff in disguise?"

No but there's a chance he may be the result of a teenage trip to Ireland Whistle



Aye, aye, aye, you've a lot to answer for QB and no mistake Laughing

Amazing what a bag of King Edwards can get you Wink

Probaby got you more than your Love Spuds did anyway
avatar
MrMagoo
Da Boss

Posts : 2653
Join date : 2009-05-24
Location : Here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New manager

Post  QBVILLA on Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:08 am

MrMagoo wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:
jpr60 wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:
jpr60 wrote:Singing :
"Are you mikeyff in disguise?
Are you mikeyff in disguise?"

No but there's a chance he may be the result of a teenage trip to Ireland Whistle



Aye, aye, aye, you've a lot to answer for QB and no mistake Laughing

Amazing what a bag of King Edwards can get you Wink

Probaby got you more than your Love Spuds did anyway


Now now Magoo, just because i mentioned potatoes I don't want you getting all hot under the collar and dragging yourself round the house Tosspot
avatar
QBVILLA

Posts : 9649
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 39
Location : Costa del Quarry Bonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New manager

Post  Internazionale_Villa on Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:38 am

If Ancelotti wasnt a free agent then i'd vote Moyes. I got a feeling we will get Ancelotti though, all this talk of Roma etc isnt true at all.

Internazionale_Villa

Posts : 309
Join date : 2011-05-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New manager

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum