Darren Bent, Villa through and through..............................

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Darren Bent, Villa through and through..............................

Post  QBVILLA on Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:58 am

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,,11677_6967777,00.html

For another 12 months at least Very Happy Why do they bother coming out with this shite? If he bags a stack of goals this season coming and one of the big boys comes in for him we'll be hearing the same guff from him that we're hearing from Young and Downing.
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Darren Bent, Villa through and through..............................

Post  Internazionale_Villa on Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:11 am

I think he'll end up somewhere else aswell if he has a good season, its frustrating being a villa fan when we always sell our best players or they leave because we show no ambition.

Internazionale_Villa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:16 am

Internazionale_Villa wrote:I think he'll end up somewhere else aswell if he has a good season, its frustrating being a villa fan when we always sell our best players or they leave because we show no ambition.

I don't think we don't show ambition.To be fair laying out £24m on Bent made a statement it's just that our ambition isn't and can't be as great as other clubs.When push comes to shove though the ultimate decider is money.If I was a footballer i'd make a statement saying "I'll do my very best for whichever club pays me the most money". And there'd be no super injuctions from me neither.I'd have "I've done Imogen up the Arse" T-shirts made up.Shame I am too old, and too shit to make it.Never mind eh Very Happy
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  truevillan on Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:21 pm

i dont beleive a word ANY player says Sleep he will be gone next season, every time we get an established England player they want out ...Barry, Milner, Young .....
truevillan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:34 pm

QBVILLA wrote:
Internazionale_Villa wrote:I think he'll end up somewhere else aswell if he has a good season, its frustrating being a villa fan when we always sell our best players or they leave because we show no ambition.

I don't think we don't show ambition.To be fair laying out £24m on Bent made a statement it's just that our ambition isn't and can't be as great as other clubs.When push comes to shove though the ultimate decider is money.If I was a footballer i'd make a statement saying "I'll do my very best for whichever club pays me the most money". And there'd be no super injuctions from me neither.I'd have "I've done Imogen up the Arse" T-shirts made up.Shame I am too old, and too shit to make it.Never mind eh Very Happy

With no care for your loving families.. your worse then Villanies Mad
ADRIAN_1976

View user profile http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:39 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:

Said the man who's been engaged more times than Lutes' local pizza parlour Tosspot
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:52 pm

QBVILLA wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:

Said the man who's been engaged more times than Lutes' local pizza parlour Tosspot

Aint he allowed to have more than a few wives cheers
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:03 pm

No Racism is not funny.Shame on you Luton.I hope Ades rips into you when he sees this.Probably around 11.30pm when he shuts his newagents shop up.You'll be in for it then
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:07 pm

He is a lazy git,
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top