Villa superfan Tom Hanks

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Villa superfan Tom Hanks

Post  Bedshammer on Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:55 pm

avatar
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Posts : 26426
Join date : 2009-05-25
Location : Bedfordshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Villa superfan Tom Hanks

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:45 pm

No

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Posts : 5718
Join date : 2009-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Villa superfan Tom Hanks

Post  jpr60 on Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:47 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote: No

Good description of Aston though - great reason to be a fan!

jpr60

Posts : 15486
Join date : 2009-06-08
Age : 50
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Villa superfan Tom Hanks

Post  QBVILLA on Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:58 pm

To be fair i'd rather have Brian Clough's corpse sitting on the bench than houllier.
avatar
QBVILLA

Posts : 9649
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 39
Location : Costa del Quarry Bonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Villa superfan Tom Hanks

Post  jpr60 on Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:00 pm

How will Shteve McClaren fit?

jpr60

Posts : 15486
Join date : 2009-06-08
Age : 50
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Villa superfan Tom Hanks

Post  QBVILLA on Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:03 pm

jpr60 wrote:How will Shteve McClaren fit?


To be honest if you were just judging him purely on what he's done in the game then he's a really good prospect.However the man is a complete fuckwit and i don't think he'll ever repair the damage he did with that stupid interview
avatar
QBVILLA

Posts : 9649
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 39
Location : Costa del Quarry Bonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Villa superfan Tom Hanks

Post  jpr60 on Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:05 pm

QBVILLA wrote:
jpr60 wrote:How will Shteve McClaren fit?


To be honest if you were just judging him purely on what he's done in the game then he's a really good prospect.However the man is a complete fuckwit and i don't think he'll ever repair the damage he did with that stupid interview


Might be his last chance to regain some credibility in England and, as you say his cv ain't all bad (plus we could have a good laugh at your expense, until Villa started whipping our collective asses)!

jpr60

Posts : 15486
Join date : 2009-06-08
Age : 50
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Villa superfan Tom Hanks

Post  QBVILLA on Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:19 pm

jpr60 wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:
jpr60 wrote:How will Shteve McClaren fit?


To be honest if you were just judging him purely on what he's done in the game then he's a really good prospect.However the man is a complete fuckwit and i don't think he'll ever repair the damage he did with that stupid interview


Might be his last chance to regain some credibility in England and, as you say his cv ain't all bad (plus we could have a good laugh at your expense, until Villa started whipping our collective asses)!

I'd rather he rebuilt his career elsewhere thankyou very much
avatar
QBVILLA

Posts : 9649
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 39
Location : Costa del Quarry Bonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Villa superfan Tom Hanks

Post  jpr60 on Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:25 pm

QBVILLA wrote:
jpr60 wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:
jpr60 wrote:How will Shteve McClaren fit?


To be honest if you were just judging him purely on what he's done in the game then he's a really good prospect.However the man is a complete fuckwit and i don't think he'll ever repair the damage he did with that stupid interview


Might be his last chance to regain some credibility in England and, as you say his cv ain't all bad (plus we could have a good laugh at your expense, until Villa started whipping our collective asses)!

I'd rather he rebuilt his career elsewhere thankyou very much

No gain without pain!

jpr60

Posts : 15486
Join date : 2009-06-08
Age : 50
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Villa superfan Tom Hanks

Post  villanfromluton on Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:15 pm


Get back to your own leagues board Mad
avatar
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Posts : 15241
Join date : 2009-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Villa superfan Tom Hanks

Post  Billy Bonds on Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:37 pm

villanfromluton wrote:

Get back to your own leagues board Mad



OOOOOOOOOOO ark at her aving a pop at tilton now...Oi lardy pee balls back in your box sugar

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Posts : 3185
Join date : 2011-05-18
Age : 52

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Villa superfan Tom Hanks

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum