Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:45 am

Its not a rumor its on the OS

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dave Whelan: Martinez can go to Villa with my blessing

Post  Guest on Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:46 am

Who do you think then, av? Holding out for Hughes?

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies on Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:49 am

McLeish odds just dropped like a stone. This wouldn't suprise me at all.
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:49 am

I don't have a clue and neither do the press, they pretend they are in contact with the club and know that we didn't want Maclaren because of supporters or that we didn't want Benitez because he wanted £30m budget, yet they didn't know that we was given permission to speak to Martinez until Whelan came out and told them, they basically know **** all and are making it up like Mr HP.

as for Martinez he is obviously a man of integrity and of his word, he had told Wigan that he would sign a new contract with them at the end of the season and has decided to honor that, and hasn't even spoke to us, you can't blame him for that.

So who know's who we will get, if I could have my choice I would like either Hughes or Moyes.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:50 am

villainies wrote:McLeish odds just dropped like a stone. This wouldn't suprise me at all.

**** off.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton on Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:00 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:I don't have a clue and neither do the press, they pretend they are in contact with the club and know that we didn't want Maclaren because of supporters or that we didn't want Benitez because he wanted £30m budget, yet they didn't know that we was given permission to speak to Martinez until Whelan came out and told them, they basically know **** all and are making it up like Mr HP.

as for Martinez he is obviously a man of integrity and of his word, he had told Wigan that he would sign a new contract with them at the end of the season and has decided to honor that, and hasn't even spoke to us, you can't blame him for that.

So who know's who we will get, if I could have my choice I would like either Hughes or Moyes.

Or he didn't fancy coming to Vile Park and having to put up with the "Martinez Out" banners, crudely made out of old bed sheets and draped from the stands, after losing his first couple of games?

Tilton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Internazionale_Villa on Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:01 pm

Tilton wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:I don't have a clue and neither do the press, they pretend they are in contact with the club and know that we didn't want Maclaren because of supporters or that we didn't want Benitez because he wanted £30m budget, yet they didn't know that we was given permission to speak to Martinez until Whelan came out and told them, they basically know **** all and are making it up like Mr HP.

Or he didn't fancy coming to Vile Park and having to put up with the "Martinez Out" banners, crudely made out of old bed sheets and draped from the stands, after losing his first couple of games?

Get back to the Chumpionship board where you belong, your views aren't relevant here. Thanks

Internazionale_Villa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:03 pm

QBVILLA wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Lots or rumours circulating that he will Stay at Wigan Shocked

We made contact with Wigan NINE days ago and Martinez didnt exactly come running back from holiday to speak to us..

If he does turn us down then what a ridiculous state we find our club in!!

Funny really.When a player or manager ups and leaves for a bigger pay day we call them money grabbing,disloyal judas bastards.Here we have the prospect of martinez turning down a bigger club and more lucrative contract and he's accused of lacking ambition.IMO if he turns the job down the man deserves respect.

Fine by me but couldnt give a toss about his loyalty to another club.. doesnt give the best signal to players at our club when a guy from Wigan tells us to fcuk off.
ADRIAN_1976

View user profile http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:04 pm

Tilton wrote:

Or the chants of 4-4-2 Very Happy
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton on Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:11 pm

Internazionale_Villa wrote:
Tilton wrote:

Get back to the Chumpionship board where you belong, your views aren't relevant here. Thanks

Neither are yours - you thought you'd get Ancelotti! Laughing

Dreamer.

Tilton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur on Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:12 pm

Internazionale_Villa wrote:
Tilton wrote:

Touched a bit of a raw never there methinks..... Laughing Laughing
FrenchSpur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:13 pm

Is that true? Thought he wanted 50M plus IF in the last year before restrictions we cant give a manager 30M then we are screwed really.. the dream of challenging for 4th has died..
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:22 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

Is that true? Thought he wanted 50M plus IF in the last year before restrictions we cant give a manager 30M then we are screwed really.. the dream of challenging for 4th has died..

Read the sentence and you will see he is saying no one knows, so stop your whingeing
villanfromluton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies on Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:28 pm

We're looking like a right bunch of tits. Lerner is handling this very badly...total amateur night down at VP at the moment. The national press are ripping the piss.
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton on Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:46 pm

Tilton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:47 pm

villainies wrote:We're looking like a right bunch of tits. Lerner is handling this very badly...total amateur night down at VP at the moment. The national press are ripping the piss.

So you have finally taken the plunge and looked in the mirror, good for you.

What exactly has lerner said? Sweet FA, so how he can be blamed for anything I do not know.
villanfromluton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies on Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:51 pm

Wake up Lutes this is well embarrassing.
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:01 pm

Don't go over the top vidal, the job was to big for him, he has a couple of years managerial experience and is at a club with no expectations, he wouldn't have been able to handle being manager of a club expecting to be fighting in the top 6, some of the players are nearly as old as him, how was he meant to command respect!

There thats the fickle argument out the way Laughing

Anyway look the club hadn't offered him the job, they had asked for him to come and have an interview its the same as large companies do when they headhunt people from there rivals, it doesn't mean they will be offered the job at the end of the interview process, he decided he owed Wigan another 2 years, for what ever reason you have to respect that.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies on Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:22 pm

The job was way too big for him so we have to wonder why Villa were courting him in the first place - feck up.

You can believe that statement if you want but word is he was offered a package and turned it down - embarrasing snub.
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:31 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

Read the sentence and you will see he is saying no one knows, so stop your whingeing

Sucking up to QB after he made a pillock of you and now you have turned your attentions to picking on someone else.. Tosspot
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:31 pm

villainies wrote:The job was way too big for him so we have to wonder why Villa were courting him in the first place - feck up.

You can believe that statement if you want but word is he was offered a package and turned it down - embarrasing snub.

Whose word is that - HP's
villanfromluton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:32 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

Sucking up to QB after he made a pillock of you and now you have turned your attentions to picking on someone else.. Tosspot

I happened to have a disagreement with QB and we sorted it out like real men do. Now go forth and multiply dickhead
villanfromluton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:35 pm

The word is you started on him.. he made you look like a pillock and now your tongue is firmly in his rear Very Happy
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:00 pm

Fecking McLeish is 4/1 with ladbrokes. If that jock comes to us, I will be fuming Shocked Shocked
villanfromluton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top