McLeish

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: McLeish

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:13 pm

It might be more wishful thinking on my part but I really think this will turn out to be more down to the fact Blues are in massive financial trouble and his relationship with the board has gone so far downhill he has decided that he has had enough and its just the press going into overload on the link to villa because they added him to there long list of apparent candidates only the other day.

If however the board are thinking of appointing him then I hope they realize that any good standing they had in the eyes of the fans will be completely annihilated. There isn't a single fan who wants this, Mcliesh just not only took a team down but plays bloody awful negative football, and tops it all of that he was the fucking shites manager, whole board can go take a running jump if there is any truth to this story at all.

I remain confident though that Hughes will get the job on the 1st July.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A on Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:32 pm

The smart money is on Hughes to become manager.

Hopefully then he'll then have about 25-30 mil to spend.
Jay.P.A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:29 pm

Feck off Mcleish, you may want the job, but you aint going to fecking get it.

Honestly think Randy is playing a blinder here. He is getting someone in none of us wanted, but will treat like a god now rather than that ugly scottish ginga thick as ades twat Wink
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies on Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:47 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:It might be more wishful thinking on my part but I really think this will turn out to be more down to the fact Blues are in massive financial trouble and his relationship with the board has gone so far downhill he has decided that he has had enough and its just the press going into overload on the link to villa because they added him to there long list of apparent candidates only the other day.

If however the board are thinking of appointing him then I hope they realize that any good standing they had in the eyes of the fans will be completely annihilated. There isn't a single fan who wants this, Mcliesh just not only took a team down but plays bloody awful negative football, and tops it all of that he was the fucking shites manager, whole board can go take a running jump if there is any truth to this story at all.

I'm almost positive McLeish won't be coming to Villa although the timing of his resignation is ominous. Moyes is still our man.
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur on Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:52 pm

villainies wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:It might be more wishful thinking on my part but I really think this will turn out to be more down to the fact Blues are in massive financial trouble and his relationship with the board has gone so far downhill he has decided that he has had enough and its just the press going into overload on the link to villa because they added him to there long list of apparent candidates only the other day.

I'm almost positive McLeish won't be coming to Villa although the timing of his resignation is ominous. Moyes is still our man.

Any sauces???
FrenchSpur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies on Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:06 pm

FrenchSpur wrote:
villainies wrote:

Any sauces???

yep.
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:19 pm

Have you bolloxs'ssssssss. If you have got the wrong scottish ginga twat, I am going to come to Bristol and smack the fcek out of you Wink
villanfromluton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:28 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Have you bolloxs'ssssssss. If you have got the wrong scottish ginga twat, I am going to come to Bristol and smack the fcek out of you Wink

I will join you!

After the early shock of the news breaking..a few hours later realistically Lerner cant appoint Mcliesh.. he knows the fans reaction.. would be total disaster if that Scottish ginger cnut became our manager!
ADRIAN_1976

View user profile http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies on Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:47 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Have you bolloxs'ssssssss. If you have got the wrong scottish ginga twat, I am going to come to Bristol and smack the fcek out of you Wink

HP is still 100% on Moyes. Different source is telling me that McLeish is almost certainly not coming to Villa.
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:54 pm

villainies wrote:

HP is still 100% on Moyes. Different source is telling me that McLeish is almost certainly not coming to Villa.

You aint got a fecking scooby have you cheers cheers
villanfromluton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jak on Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:16 pm

FrenchSpur wrote:
villainies wrote:

Any sauces???

Mushroom, Roquefort, mustard, pepper, take your pick. Wink

jak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:10 am

Couple of rumours tonight that moyes has walked out on Everton and it will be announced tomorrow.

HP at work me thinks.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Reddi! on Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:59 am

Apart from that blip with the Carling Cup, McLeish has done a good job at the Sty, taking them down twice. Very Happy
Reddi!

View user profile http://www.yma-associates.com

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur on Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:23 am

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:Couple of rumours tonight that moyes has walked out on Everton and it will be announced tomorrow.

HP at work me thinks.

You do come up with them don't you..... I think your sauce has curdled..

Laughing Laughing
FrenchSpur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:29 am

FrenchSpur wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:Couple of rumours tonight that moyes has walked out on Everton and it will be announced tomorrow.

HP at work me thinks.

You do come up with them don't you..... I think your sauce has curdled..

Laughing Laughing

Hey I don't claim to know HP or believe the bullshit that he feeds certain members of this board, I was simply reporting what had been said on Twitter and Facebook.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Trig on Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:43 pm

I have been thinking that our lot make some strange decisions,but McLiesh that will take some beating i think.. No

Trig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 on Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:14 pm

Surely you didn't kick Shteve out of the bed to get to McLeish!

jpr60

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies on Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:20 pm

jpr60 wrote:Surely you didn't kick Shteve out of the bed to get to McLeish!

nah Eck isn't coming to Villa.
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:27 pm

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/8294/7/exclusive-collymore-alex-mcleish-would-be-excellent-manager-aston-villa?

Collymore talking more shite, every time he opens his mouth it happens
villanfromluton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer on Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:06 pm

villanfromluton wrote:http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/8294/7/exclusive-collymore-alex-mcleish-would-be-excellent-manager-aston-villa?

Bedsy
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:26 pm

villanfromluton wrote:http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/8294/7/exclusive-collymore-alex-mcleish-would-be-excellent-manager-aston-villa?

Tosspot Tosspot
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Reddi! on Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:44 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

Tosspot Tosspot

Collymore's a feckin' Tosspot. I remember watching him thinking half the crowd would pay to play for Villa whilst this twat was doing feck all for his 25k per week. Mad
Reddi!

View user profile http://www.yma-associates.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:46 pm

http://www.expressandstar.com/sport/aston-villa-fc/2011/06/13/krulak-wants-patience-in-boss-search/

Some actual news thats worth discussing, although what to make of it is anyones guess. I suppose we just have to wait and see.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:49 pm

I just hope Sky Sports are wrong and we dont want anything to do with Mcliesh.. Season tickets would fall if that ginger scottish prick took charge Mad
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:31 am

Personally I couldn't give a feck about him coming from the Blues.It's the fact he has been relegated twice in the last four seasons whilst playing awful negative football that puts me off
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top