Big Eck

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big Eck

Post  Tilton on Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:20 pm

Thanks for the Cup win - the best day in all my years supporting Blues.

And thanks for part of the season before last, on the way to our highest ever Prem finish.

The rest of it was pretty shite though.

Now feck off to Vile Park.

Tilton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Big Eck

Post  jpr60 on Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:12 pm

Tilton wrote:Thanks for the Cup win - the best day in all my years supporting Blues.

And thanks for part of the season before last, on the way to our highest ever Prem finish.

It wasn't your manager that engineered your cup win, it was us! You never said "Thanks" then and now you're thanking the bloke who's walked out on you. I dunno, twisted logic!

jpr60

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MrMagoo on Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:28 pm

comment from a Blues fan:

'Agent McLeish, you have chosen your next mission wisely, you know what to do.
MrMagoo
Da Boss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer on Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:29 pm

MrMagoo wrote:comment from a Blues fan:

'Agent McLeish, you have chosen your next mission wisely, you know what to do.

Very Happy
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton on Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:56 am

jpr60 wrote:
Tilton wrote:Thanks for the Cup win - the best day in all my years supporting Blues.

It wasn't your manager that engineered your cup win, it was us! You never said "Thanks" then and now you're thanking the bloke who's walked out on you. I dunno, twisted logic!

What a load of old bollocks! Arsenal weren't good enough to beat us on the day, and you know it. We deserved to beat you and win the Cup. I know it still hurts you but you'll get over it when your team eventually manages to win something. One day.

And it's not 'twisted logic' at all. I thank him for that Cup run and that fantastic day at Wembley. Nothing can take that experience away from us - ever.

Whatever I may think of the man now, he was the manager at the time of our first major success for many years.

If the rumours coming out about him are correct then it turns out he's a big cvnt so I say to him: thanks for the memories, now feck off.

Tilton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur on Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:05 am

Tilton wrote:
jpr60 wrote:

What a load of old bollocks! Arsenal weren't good enough to beat us on the day, and you know it. We deserved to beat you and win the Cup. I know it still hurts you but you'll get over it when your team eventually manages to win something. One day.

And it's not 'twisted logic' at all. I thank him for that Cup run and that fantastic day at Wembley. Nothing can take that experience away from us - ever.

Whatever I may think of the man now, he was the manager at the time of our first major success for many years.

If the rumours coming out about him are correct then it turns out he's a big cvnt so I say to him: thanks for the memories, now feck off.

You need to understand that there is a tear in the space time continuum around Ashburton.... Reality does not seem to follow that same rules as elsewhere in the universe..
FrenchSpur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton on Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:18 am

I think you may be right.........

Tilton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 on Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:14 pm

FrenchSpur wrote:
Tilton wrote:
jpr60 wrote:

You need to understand that there is a tear in the space time continuum around Ashburton.... Reality does not seem to follow that same rules as elsewhere in the universe..

And there was I thinking we'd gifted you the goal that won the match at the end - silly me. It was, of course a clever ploy, a special move planned on the training pitch which allowed Martins to claim the ball in front of an open goal - a truly brilliant move then!

jpr60

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton on Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:27 pm

Arsenal couldn't handle the pressure and were forced into making mistakes. They bottled it.

I can understand why it hurts you so much though. It was the catalyst for your whole season falling apart as far as actually winning anything went.

Tilton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 on Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:33 pm

Tilton wrote:Arsenal couldn't handle the pressure and were forced into making mistakes. They bottled it.

I can understand why it hurts you so much though. It was the catalyst for your whole season falling apart as far as actually winning anything went.

OK - Birmingham City won the League Cup, no doubt about that. No doubt you'll be happy with the season too, I mean, winning the League Cup, eh? Getting relegated, no sweat, winning That trophy was all that mattered! RIP.

jpr60

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton on Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:58 pm

jpr60 wrote:
Tilton wrote:Arsenal couldn't handle the pressure and were forced into making mistakes. They bottled it.

OK - Birmingham City won the League Cup, no doubt about that. No doubt you'll be happy with the season too, I mean, winning the League Cup, eh? Getting relegated, no sweat, winning That trophy was all that mattered! RIP.

Not 'happy' at being relegated but it's not the end of the world. Most teams in the Premiership will never win it. For most it's a case of survival first and then see how high you can finish.

We've been relegated before and we've been promoted before. We'll get promoted again and we'll get relegated again at some point. As long as we don't go sliding down the divisions then I can live with that. That hasn't happened when we've been relegated before and hopefully it won't happen this time.

If you ask most long supporting Blues fans then yes, winning that trophy was fantastic and we'd take that over another season of battling against the drop.

Tilton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer on Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:49 pm

Tilts, who do you think will be your new manager? More to the point, who would you like it to be?
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:46 am

Bedshammer wrote:Tilts, who do you think will be your new manager? More to the point, who would you like it to be?

Houllier, Dowie or Strachan with any luck
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer on Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:48 am

How do Birmingham fans feel Yeung measures up against Sullivan & Gold?
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:50 am

Bedshammer wrote:How do Birmingham fans feel Yeung measures up against Sullivan & Gold?

He's about the same as Sullivan but Gold towers above him
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer on Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:56 am

QBVILLA wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:How do Birmingham fans feel Yeung measures up against Sullivan & Gold?

He's about the same as Sullivan but Gold towers above him

Oh, fnar.
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds on Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:56 am

So According to the sun which is very often right on these sort of things THE GING scottish twat that so many of you hate and dont want will be your next manager within 48 hrs...

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur on Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:52 am

Billy Bonds wrote:So According to the sun which is very often right on these sort of things THE GING scottish twat that so many of you hate and dont want will be your next manager within 48 hrs...

I read somewhere that it woud be by the end of the day..... Laughing Laughing Laughing
FrenchSpur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton on Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:09 am

Bedshammer wrote:Tilts, who do you think will be your new manager? More to the point, who would you like it to be?

I have no idea who we're going to end up with but maybe it's time we went for a foreign manager this time. We've never had a non-British manager and the ones that are available and would come to us don't really excite me much. It might help us in our quest for European glory too.

Di Matteo has been mentioned and I quite like the idea of somebody like that. He went through a bad spell at the Baggies and got sacked, but prior to that he had them playing well.

Tilton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton on Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:15 am

He hasn't done a lot wrong really yet. The situation at the moment and the coming season will be a test for him though so we'll see.

He's a refreshing change from the last lot in as much as he hasn't started slagging the fans off yet!

Tilton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer on Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:30 pm

Tilton wrote:

I have no idea who we're going to end up with but maybe it's time we went for a foreign manager this time. We've never had a non-British manager and the ones that are available and would come to us don't really excite me much. It might help us in our quest for European glory too.

Di Matteo has been mentioned and I quite like the idea of somebody like that. He went through a bad spell at the Baggies and got sacked, but prior to that he had them playing well.

I see Zola's linked with you today. Di Matteo would be a good choice, I think.
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer on Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:30 pm

Tilton wrote:

He hasn't done a lot wrong really yet. The situation at the moment and the coming season will be a test for him though so we'll see.

He's a refreshing change from the last lot in as much as he hasn't started slagging the fans off yet!

Aren't there rumours of financial fuckedupness, though?
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton on Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:26 am

There have been rumours about the finances since the day they took over.

Rumours of Mr. Yeung being skint, rumours of Mr. Yeung just being a front man for some wealthy Chinese backers, rumours about the Hong Kong billionairess Polyanna Chu's involvement, rumours about rumours etc, etc, etc.

I don't think that there's many people at all that actually know what the real situation is.

Tilton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum