Big Eck

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Big Eck

Post  Tilton on Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:55 am

Very good Very Happy

They forgot to explain the unfortunate League Cup win though!

McLeish is your problem now Laughing Laughing Laughing

Tilton

Posts : 1886
Join date : 2010-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Big Eck

Post  Reddi! on Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:02 am

Tilton wrote:Very good Very Happy

They forgot to explain the unfortunate League Cup win though!

McLeish is your problem now Laughing Laughing Laughing

We all have our crosses to bear, ours is a ginger one!! Very Happy

Just been speaking with a Nose mate, he reckons you'll struggle to get a team at the moment. You're new manager is going to have to try and slam the exit doors pretty quickly.
avatar
Reddi!

Posts : 1198
Join date : 2011-05-19
Age : 55
Location : Worcestershire, England

View user profile http://www.yma-associates.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Big Eck

Post  QBVILLA on Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:05 am

The elation of missing McLaren to this.Talk about dodging a bullet and copping a cannonball Sad

Anyway he's better than the frog
avatar
QBVILLA

Posts : 9649
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 39
Location : Costa del Quarry Bonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Big Eck

Post  Tilton on Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:12 am

With respect to your mate, nobody knows what's going to happen regarding players leaving and replacements coming in.

If Foster, Dann, Johnson, Jerome, Zigic, Gardner etc do end up leaving, then that could potentially bring in around 30 to 40 million. I don't think for one minute that we'd spend all of that money on replacements but we should still be able to put together a decent Championship team.

Tell your mate to chill.



Tilton

Posts : 1886
Join date : 2010-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Big Eck

Post  QBVILLA on Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:21 am

Tilton wrote:With respect to your mate, nobody knows what's going to happen regarding players leaving and replacements coming in.

If Foster, Dann, Johnson, Jerome, Zigic, Gardner etc do end up leaving, then that could potentially bring in around 30 to 40 million. I don't think for one minute that we'd spend all of that money on replacements but we should still be able to put together a decent Championship team.

Tell your mate to chill.



See, for starters believing he's got a mate was a mistake
avatar
QBVILLA

Posts : 9649
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 39
Location : Costa del Quarry Bonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Big Eck

Post  Reddi! on Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:47 am

Tilton wrote:With respect to your mate, nobody knows what's going to happen regarding players leaving and replacements coming in.

If Foster, Dann, Johnson, Jerome, Zigic, Gardner etc do end up leaving, then that could potentially bring in around 30 to 40 million. I don't think for one minute that we'd spend all of that money on replacements but we should still be able to put together a decent Championship team.

Tell your mate to chill.



It's UEFA he's carping at.




Oh, and QB, Feck Off!! -- Where's my invite to the Yam Yam Ball this weekend? Very Happy
avatar
Reddi!

Posts : 1198
Join date : 2011-05-19
Age : 55
Location : Worcestershire, England

View user profile http://www.yma-associates.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Big Eck

Post  jak on Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:08 am

Bedshammer wrote:How do Birmingham fans feel Yeung measures up against Sullivan & Gold?
Are we talking porno potential here?
I hear Yeung is well heung. Wink

jak

Posts : 16010
Join date : 2009-05-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Big Eck

Post  Tilton on Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:17 pm

That's nearly as bad as the 'jokes' that dead bloke used to post on here.

(Before he died, obviously)



Tilton

Posts : 1886
Join date : 2010-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Big Eck

Post  jak on Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:58 pm

Hold on I'll just check my pulse Very Happy

jak

Posts : 16010
Join date : 2009-05-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Big Eck

Post  Tilton on Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:59 pm

Laughing Laughing

Tilton

Posts : 1886
Join date : 2010-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Big Eck

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:27 pm

Well there you go, its been settled out of court, no doubt we have given you a couple of million to help you keep running for a couple more months Wink

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Posts : 5718
Join date : 2009-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Big Eck

Post  roadoftrinity on Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:06 pm

We had to pay compo for Grant and The Dr anyway.


roadoftrinity

Posts : 2849
Join date : 2009-06-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Big Eck

Post  Tilton on Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:57 am

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:Well there you go, its been settled out of court, no doubt we have given you a couple of million to help you keep running for a couple more months Wink

So much for your "we ain't paying them jack" and "you ain't getting nought" posts then.

Tilton

Posts : 1886
Join date : 2010-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Big Eck

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:02 am

Tilton wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:Well there you go, its been settled out of court, no doubt we have given you a couple of million to help you keep running for a couple more months Wink

So much for your "we ain't paying them jack" and "you ain't getting nought" posts then.

It was a wind up Laughing nice to see it worked.

On a serious note, we had to pay compensation for his backroom staff anyway and thats what this is for, Villa obviously didn't want the distraction of it carrying on for however long so paid a nominal fee, obviously Blues didn't feel confident enough to get thier £6m in court.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Posts : 5718
Join date : 2009-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Big Eck

Post  Tilton on Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:11 am

Ahhh, the old "it was a wind up" defence when you're proved totally wrong Rolling Eyes

I bet that we agreed to lower the compensation that you're paying us as long as you took that useless fecker Grant off our books. Saves us sacking him.

Good work Mr. Pannu.


Tilton

Posts : 1886
Join date : 2010-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Big Eck

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:14 am

Very Happy If you like.


Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Posts : 5718
Join date : 2009-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Big Eck

Post  villainies on Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:18 am

It reads to me that Blose hadn't got a leg to stand on and we've paid them the due amount for the other two.
avatar
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Posts : 6323
Join date : 2009-05-26
Location : Bristol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Big Eck

Post  Tilton on Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:47 am

You don't really believe that, do you?

£3 million for an assistant manager and doctor?




Tilton

Posts : 1886
Join date : 2010-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Big Eck

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:51 am

Tilton wrote:You don't really believe that, do you?

£3 million for an assistant manager and doctor?




And your privileged to the figure because?

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Posts : 5718
Join date : 2009-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Big Eck

Post  Tilton on Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:56 am

It's what's being reported. You think it's £ 2 million. How have you got your information?

Tilton

Posts : 1886
Join date : 2010-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Big Eck

Post  QBVILLA on Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:08 pm

Tilton wrote:It's what's being reported. You think it's £ 2 million. How have you got your information?

Do you really care? IMO if it's anything more than a quid then we've been had
avatar
QBVILLA

Posts : 9649
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 39
Location : Costa del Quarry Bonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Big Eck

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:16 pm

Tilton wrote:It's what's being reported. You think it's £ 2 million. How have you got your information?

Did I say £2m anywhere?

It's undisclosed, I will find out the exact figure eventually though.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Posts : 5718
Join date : 2009-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Big Eck

Post  Tilton on Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:18 pm

QBVILLA wrote:
Tilton wrote:It's what's being reported. You think it's £ 2 million. How have you got your information?

Do you really care? IMO if it's anything more than a quid then we've been had


I care in as much that all of the self righteous vilers, who were claiming that Lerner hadn't done anything wrong, have had to admit that maybe their club hasn't acted as honourably as they thought.

Except for some of the ones on here, who seem to be in complete denial. As usual.

Tilton

Posts : 1886
Join date : 2010-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Big Eck

Post  QBVILLA on Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:22 pm

Tilton wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:
Tilton wrote:It's what's being reported. You think it's £ 2 million. How have you got your information?

Do you really care? IMO if it's anything more than a quid then we've been had


I care in as much that all of the self righteous vilers, who were claiming that Lerner hadn't done anything wrong, have had to admit that maybe their club hasn't acted as honourably as they thought.

Except for some of the ones on here, who seem to be in complete denial. As usual.

As I couldn't give a flying feck about whether it was done underhand or above board which category do I come under?
avatar
QBVILLA

Posts : 9649
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 39
Location : Costa del Quarry Bonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Big Eck

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:23 pm

We just like winding you up Tilton, your a bluenose you would and do, do the same to us. I'm not in denial at all infact when Villa posted the statement on thier facebook page I posted a comment saying that they have just pretty much admitted that they did wrong and it was disgusting.

Even so I hear a rumour that the compensation is a packet of fwied wice for mr Yueng in jail. Woohoo

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Posts : 5718
Join date : 2009-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Big Eck

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum