Ooopppppppssssssssiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeee

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ooopppppppssssssssiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeee

Post  FrenchSpur on Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:24 pm

well it looks ike hes on the way then......

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,,20876_6988538,00.html

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

and the brum lot go for hughton....... surely thats backwards
FrenchSpur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ooopppppppssssssssiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeee

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:31 pm

Once again frenchie, the club doesn't talk to the media, so its once again speculation.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer on Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:37 pm

It doesn't seem a very ambitious appointment, does it? If true, of course.
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur on Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:41 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:Once again frenchie, the club doesn't talk to the media, so its once again speculation.

but Birmingham I would guess have talked..... it on the beeb too....

as Beds says he doesn't seem to be looking very high... surely there are better qualified people out there for a team with ambition... Ranieri for one

FrenchSpur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:43 pm

how can we believe a press that one week say that SM wasn't given the job because of a bad fans reaction (which was probably 50/50) but then say that AM is a shoe in when the mere suggestion is causing a fan revolt.

If you ask me I think that the press are just enjoying winding up the villa fans.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:49 pm

They have probably contacted various employers to discuss the vacant management position, but only Wigan and Blues have spoken about it. The media do seem a trifle peed off that they dont know more about what is happening. Had 4 different people texting to say Mickey Quinn was being a right arse on talksport today. QB even text the radio station to confirm that Mickey Quinn was a fat prikc. Says it was well worth the 50 pence even though they didnt read it out cheers
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur on Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:02 pm

Well I hope you guys end up with someone decent..
FrenchSpur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer on Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:27 pm

So, are we saying that the media (especially SSN) are capable of creating a rumour? Gosh.
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur on Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:28 pm

Bedshammer wrote:So, are we saying that the media (especially SSN) are capable of creating a rumour? Gosh.

Sky certainly does publish rumour.... the beeb is more careful and get it confirmed
FrenchSpur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Trig on Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:35 pm

FrenchSpur wrote:well it looks ike hes on the way then......

Not in my thinking,not a lover of Brum had many run ins with there nuthead fans,but i have to admit that i would swap Mcliesh for Chris Hughton any day,the worlds going mad,Sam at Upton,Hughes jacks with apparently no where to go,Villa appear to be after Mcliesh the only sensible move seems to be Brum getting Hughton.

Trig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies on Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:36 pm

villanfromluton wrote:They have probably contacted various employers to discuss the vacant management position, but only Wigan and Blues have spoken about it. The media do seem a trifle peed off that they dont know more about what is happening. Had 4 different people texting to say Mickey Quinn was being a right arse on talksport today. QB even text the radio station to confirm that Mickey Quinn was a fat prikc. Says it was well worth the 50 pence even though they didnt read it out cheers

What was Quinn saying.
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:45 pm

villainies wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:They have probably contacted various employers to discuss the vacant management position, but only Wigan and Blues have spoken about it. The media do seem a trifle peed off that they dont know more about what is happening. Had 4 different people texting to say Mickey Quinn was being a right arse on talksport today. QB even text the radio station to confirm that Mickey Quinn was a fat prikc. Says it was well worth the 50 pence even though they didnt read it out cheers

What was Quinn saying.

Moyes will definitely be Villa manager in the next 24 hours. Whistle

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:48 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:
villainies wrote:

What was Quinn saying.

Moyes will definitely be Villa manager in the next 24 hours. Whistle

decision already been made Whistle

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 on Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:52 pm

Moyes, McLeish - a couple of Scotsmen, probably a bit "old-school", disciplined, a bit like George Graham - is there much to choose between them (aside from where they've worked)?

jpr60

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:55 pm

jpr60 wrote:Moyes, McLeish - a couple of Scotsmen, probably a bit "old-school", disciplined, a bit like George Graham - is there much to choose between them (aside from where they've worked)?

yes one has proved him self to be a very good manager for a consistent period in the premier league the other has been relegated 66.6% of his time in the premierleague and is shite.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:12 pm

villainies wrote:

What was Quinn saying.

Not sure as some of us were working - QB and Ades should be able to tell you
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer on Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:16 pm

Trig wrote:

Not in my thinking,not a lover of Brum had many run ins with there nuthead fans,but i have to admit that i would swap Mcliesh for Chris Hughton any day,the worlds going mad,Sam at Upton,Hughes jacks with apparently no where to go,Villa appear to be after Mcliesh the only sensible move seems to be Brum getting Hughton.

I don't think Hughes jacked. I reckon Fulham told him his contract wasn't going to be renewed - they always wanted Jol, and appointed him very quickly.
I agree re Hughton, but he might be walking into a world of trouble. I think McLeish walked because of lack of funds and his team being sold. That's what I think.

I also think that Villa are missing out on the transfer market with all this managerial malarkey. It'll do them no good at all, specially with Young & Downing (and Friedel) on the move. I have to say that just for once the Daves acted quickly and wisely to get hold of Big Sam.
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:25 pm

It's only June 13th.When MoN was here we didn't do any transfer business until the end of August.No need to panic.Kermit's gone and Randy will do us proud.And while i'm on a positivity kick i also fancy my chances of getting a bit tonight Cheerleader
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur on Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:28 pm

QBVILLA wrote:It's only June 13th.When MoN was here we didn't do any transfer business until the end of August.No need to panic.Kermit's gone and Randy will do us proud.And while i'm on a positivity kick i also fancy my chances of getting a bit tonight Cheerleader

Prozac??

Laughing Laughing
FrenchSpur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Trig on Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:28 pm

Bedshammer wrote:
Trig wrote:

I don't think Hughes jacked. I reckon Fulham told him his contract wasn't going to be renewed - they always wanted Jol, and appointed him very quickly.
I agree re Hughton, but he might be walking into a world of trouble. I think McLeish walked because of lack of funds and his team being sold. That's what I think.

I also think that Villa are missing out on the transfer market with all this managerial malarkey. It'll do them no good at all, specially with Young & Downing (and Friedel) on the move. I have to say that just for once the Daves acted quickly and wisely to get hold of Big Sam.

Cant see you regreting getting Big Sam Beds,for me he doesnt fit well in the West Ham thinking on how you play your football but i suppose those days are well gone now,so its back to the drawing board and start at the bottom and build from here,i reckon he will have to get you promoted straight off or his style will not be tollerated down there.

Trig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer on Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:46 pm

I think you'll find there are many more of us for Sam than against him. A KUMB poll shows about 85% in favour of his appointment. We've had the stuffing knocked out of us in recent years, it's time to rebuild & win ugly if we need to.

The thing is, both him & the Daves know what they're getting. No illusions, and he'll stand up for himself. (I think Karren Brady will need to be careful what she writes in her Sun column......)
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer on Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:49 pm

QBVILLA wrote:It's only June 13th.When MoN was here we didn't do any transfer business until the end of August.No need to panic.Kermit's gone and Randy will do us proud.And while i'm on a positivity kick i also fancy my chances of getting a bit tonight Cheerleader

And didn't you lot used to moan about that.........
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur on Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:07 pm

Does having a Sweaty Sock for a manager mean the villa boys will get their own tartan ???

Shocked Shocked
FrenchSpur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bully 9 on Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:14 pm

Frenchie, you are such a tease.......I thought i'd come over ere as this is where all the action is............... Wink
Bully 9

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur on Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:15 pm

Can you imagine that lot in Kilts ???? With their legs ??
FrenchSpur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum