Ooopppppppssssssssiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeee

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ooopppppppssssssssiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeee

Post  Reddi! on Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:19 pm

Until the missus said "Yam Yam, d'yow moind if oi dee sum decoratin' t'noit cuz oi've got bit of yam spare paint?"
Reddi!

View user profile http://www.yma-associates.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Bully 9 on Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:21 pm

FrenchSpur wrote:Can you imagine that lot in Kilts ???? With their legs ??

Suspect Ive only seen a few of the Villa jwneders faces...........not their legs, somethin you wanna share with me? Laughing
Bully 9

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur on Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:22 pm

Bully 9 wrote:
FrenchSpur wrote:Can you imagine that lot in Kilts ???? With their legs ??

Suspect Ive only seen a few of the Villa jwneders faces...........not their legs, somethin you wanna share with me? Laughing

just my imagination running wild....
FrenchSpur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:29 pm

villanfromluton wrote:They have probably contacted various employers to discuss the vacant management position, but only Wigan and Blues have spoken about it. The media do seem a trifle peed off that they dont know more about what is happening. Had 4 different people texting to say Mickey Quinn was being a right arse on talksport today. QB even text the radio station to confirm that Mickey Quinn was a fat prikc. Says it was well worth the 50 pence even though they didnt read it out cheers

Liar

Last edited by ADRIAN_1976 on Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
ADRIAN_1976

View user profile http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:25 am

Bedshammer wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:It's only June 13th.When MoN was here we didn't do any transfer business until the end of August.No need to panic.Kermit's gone and Randy will do us proud.And while i'm on a positivity kick i also fancy my chances of getting a bit tonight Cheerleader

And didn't you lot used to moan about that.........

There were certainly folks who moaned about it but i was perfectly happy with what Mr O'Neill did.Certainly won't be getting all upset about the transfer market in mid June.The likes of Man City and Chelsea haven't even dipped their toe yet.Only Man Utd of the really big boys have done any business along with Liverpool who have managed to spend a total of £75 million on three unproven players.Any other transfer business has been done by the also rans and the non runners.Oh and nice attempt at a wind up Wink
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer on Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:46 am

QBVILLA wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:It's only June 13th.When MoN was here we didn't do any transfer business until the end of August.No need to panic.Kermit's gone and Randy will do us proud.And while i'm on a positivity kick i also fancy my chances of getting a bit tonight Cheerleader

And didn't you lot used to moan about that.........

There were certainly folks who moaned about it but i was perfectly happy with what Mr O'Neill did.Certainly won't be getting all upset about the transfer market in mid June.The likes of Man City and Chelsea haven't even dipped their toe yet.Only Man Utd of the really big boys have done any business along with Liverpool who have managed to spend a total of £75 million on three unproven players.Any other transfer business has been done by the also rans and the non runners.Oh and nice attempt at a wind up Wink

There may not have been much business completed yet, but managers are identifying targets and making approaches etc. Villa can't really be doing that at the moment.
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:36 am

Thing is, the top clubs get the pick of the top players, then it is left to the middle range clubs to fight over the next batch. The likes of the lower teams and championship teams can fight over the shite like Anthony Gardner Very Happy
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:42 am

villanfromluton wrote:Thing is, the top clubs get the pick of the top players, then it is left to the middle range clubs to fight over the next batch. The likes of the lower teams and championship teams can fight over the shite like Anthony Gardner Very Happy

Is he the ex Spurs lad who is at Hull? Fecking carthorse that one.Where's he going?
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:54 am

QBVILLA wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:Thing is, the top clubs get the pick of the top players, then it is left to the middle range clubs to fight over the next batch. The likes of the lower teams and championship teams can fight over the shite like Anthony Gardner Very Happy

Is he the ex Spurs lad who is at Hull? Fecking carthorse that one.Where's he going?

Yes, he is. West Ham and Blues are fighting over him, along with AFC Wimbledon I think
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur on Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:56 am

villanfromluton wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:

Yes, he is. West Ham and Blues are fighting over him, along with AFC Wimbledon I think

Reading the BBC site it looks to me like you are going after The Ginger Sweaty with a vengeance..... and from the quotes from the Brum lot looks like your lot are in chaos over this new appointment.... but then again Brum would shit stir wouldn't they..
FrenchSpur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:59 am

FrenchSpur wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:

Reading the BBC site it looks to me like you are going after The Ginger Sweaty with a vengeance..... and from the quotes from the Brum lot looks like your lot are in chaos over this new appointment.... but then again Brum would shit stir wouldn't they..

I still think that it'll be Mark Hughes at the start of July even though i've been assured that it's Moyes Rolling Eyes
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur on Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:06 am

QBVILLA wrote:
FrenchSpur wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:

I still think that it'll be Mark Hughes at the start of July even though i've been assured that it's Moyes Rolling Eyes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzTZ76vhnKk

is the only answer

FrenchSpur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:29 am

QBVILLA wrote:
FrenchSpur wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:

24 hours is a very long time, isn't it?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum