Protest

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Protest

Post  QBVILLA on Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:09 pm

Bedshammer wrote:I love the collection of freaks & windowlickers that gather outside football clubs at the drop of a hat. Always wearing a replica shirt, most of them have teeth that can best be described as interesting, and speech impediments are common. West Ham have got their share, and SSN got a brilliant Fulham fan when Hughes left the other week.

One bloke has said he'll put all of his Villa stuff in a bin bag and stick it outside the ground Very Happy
Anyway i've decided that i'm not a proper fan as basically i don't really care.Certainly not to the level where i would drive up there,pay £45 for a t shirt then set fire to it whilst twatting anyone with a Scottish accent or ginger hair. Mad
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies on Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:10 pm

QBVILLA wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:I love the collection of freaks & windowlickers that gather outside football clubs at the drop of a hat. Always wearing a replica shirt, most of them have teeth that can best be described as interesting, and speech impediments are common. West Ham have got their share, and SSN got a brilliant Fulham fan when Hughes left the other week.

One bloke has said he'll put all of his Villa stuff in a bin bag and stick it outside the ground Very Happy
Anyway i've decided that i'm not a proper fan as basically i don't really care.Certainly not to the level where i would drive up there,pay £45 for a t shirt then set fire to it whilst twatting anyone with a Scottish accent or ginger hair. Mad

You just do that down the local. cyclops
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:15 pm

villainies wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:

You just do that down the local. cyclops

Thinking of going for a pint down Bristol in the near future qbmarkvfl
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:06 pm

Havent seen the scenes yet, but the lad said that it looked like a coach load of half wits on a day out Very Happy
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer on Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:27 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Havent seen the scenes yet, but the lad said that it looked like a coach load of half wits on a day out Very Happy

Yep.
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:27 pm

BBC are saying he's going to be appointed tomorrow.

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:43 pm

i've seen a few pics now and looks like in the end there was a fair few there, more then a 1000 anyway which is better then blues take away from home.

It does seem that they are set on giving him the job though which I think is a ridiculous decision, there is no way I can support him as manager of aston villa.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:49 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:i've seen a few pics now and looks like in the end there was a fair few there, more then a 1000 anyway which is better then blues take away from home.
It does seem that they are set on giving him the job though which I think is a ridiculous decision, there is no way I can support him as manager of aston villa.

Very Happy
ADRIAN_1976

View user profile http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:50 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:i've seen a few pics now and looks like in the end there was a fair few there, more then a 1000 anyway which is better then blues take away from home.

Dont worry QB still prefers him too Houllier Shocked affraid
ADRIAN_1976

View user profile http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:29 am

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

I prefer you to Villainies, doesn't make you any less of a cnut though Wink
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:41 am

QBVILLA wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

cheers
villanfromluton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton on Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:08 am

Many thanks to Lerner & McLeish for inspiring the vilers to make complete fools out of themselves again Laughing

Thanks to Sky and Talksport too for some hilarious coverage and interviewing Laughing

Very entertaining Laughing

Tilton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:10 am

Tilton wrote:Many thanks to Lerner & McLeish for inspiring the vilers to make complete fools out of themselves again Laughing

Thanks to Sky and Talksport too for some hilarious coverage and interviewing Laughing

Can you imagine talksport talking so much (shite mostly) about your club?

No, me neither Wink
villanfromluton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:13 am

villanfromluton wrote:
Tilton wrote:Many thanks to Lerner & McLeish for inspiring the vilers to make complete fools out of themselves again Laughing

Can you imagine talksport talking so much (shite mostly) about your club?

No, me neither Wink

I've banned myself from listening to Talksport as it's costing me a bomb texting in to call saggers and Quinny a pair of cnuts.mind you there was a great call yesterday by a bluenose called paul who laid into the fat scouse cnut Very Happy
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies on Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:16 am

villanfromluton wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

cheers

You two start the bullying earlier every day. No No wonder some of the more delicate posters feel the need to quit occasionally.
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:22 am

villainies wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

cheers

You two start the bullying earlier every day. No No wonder some of the more delicate posters feel the need to quit occasionally.

Shut up you tart queen
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton on Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:30 am

Did you hear the reports on Talksport (amongst others) last night that the talks had broken down and that Hughes was back in the frame?

It was a wind-up started by Blues fans on message boards and twitter and the press got hold of it and were reporting it. The odds on McLeish drifted out on a number of betting sites as people started laying their McLeish bets off Laughing

Loads of Vilers were beside themselves with joy, shouting about how the 'protest' had worked and how 'fan power' had won the day!

Hook, line and fecking sinker Laughing

Tilton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:13 pm

Tilton wrote:Did you hear the reports on Talksport (amongst others) last night that the talks had broken down and that Hughes was back in the frame?

It was a wind-up started by Blues fans on message boards and twitter and the press got hold of it and were reporting it. The odds on McLeish drifted out on a number of betting sites as people started laying their McLeish bets off Laughing

Loads of Vilers were beside themselves with joy, shouting about how the 'protest' had worked and how 'fan power' had won the day!

Hook, line and fecking sinker Laughing

I received a text at 8.56pm from a certain JWNEDer reporting that his son had told him this.I took no notice.I then received another text at 9.46pm which stated that his son was talking bollox Very Happy
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton on Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:26 pm

It just shows how fast rumours (and wind-ups!) spread these days. It was initiated on a Blues board and after a few well placed comments on twitter it escalated and was being reported by national media outlets within a couple of hours.

The power of social networking can be easily abused! Laughing

Tilton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:35 pm

Tilton wrote:It just shows how fast rumours (and wind-ups!) spread these days. It was initiated on a Blues board and after a few well placed comments on twitter it escalated and was being reported by national media outlets within a couple of hours.

Glad you find it funny, I got a text from my lad saying talks had broken down, went and kissed the mrs in delight, which has cost me a tenner, then text a few people. Then found out it was a load of bollox and he had made me look a cnut Embarassed
villanfromluton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies on Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:45 pm

The bookies must love twitter.
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton on Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:53 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
Tilton wrote:It just shows how fast rumours (and wind-ups!) spread these days. It was initiated on a Blues board and after a few well placed comments on twitter it escalated and was being reported by national media outlets within a couple of hours.

Glad you find it funny, I got a text from my lad saying talks had broken down, went and kissed the mrs in delight, which has cost me a tenner, then text a few people. Then found out it was a load of bollox and he had made me look a cnut Embarassed

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Tilton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer on Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:51 pm

Very Happy
Poor Lutes.
Hugz
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  truevillan on Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:45 pm

Protesting wont do any good neither will vandalising Bodymoor Heath, it will only get us a bad name, its a complete waste of time, as Randy has said the fans dont choose the manager ...he does Crying or Very sad
truevillan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ringo on Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:13 pm

villanfromluton wrote:

No change there then.
Ringo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top