Warnock the hypocrite

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Warnock the hypocrite

Post  Bedshammer on Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:02 pm

avatar
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Posts : 26426
Join date : 2009-05-25
Location : Bedfordshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warnock the hypocrite

Post  villainies on Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:08 pm

I spotted your favourite manager in Richmond yesterday Bedsy.
avatar
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Posts : 6323
Join date : 2009-05-26
Location : Bristol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warnock the hypocrite

Post  Bedshammer on Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:10 pm

Urgh.
avatar
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Posts : 26426
Join date : 2009-05-25
Location : Bedfordshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warnock the hypocrite

Post  villanfromluton on Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:11 pm

Get over it Beds, you got lucky and should be grateful you did so
avatar
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Posts : 15241
Join date : 2009-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warnock the hypocrite

Post  Bedshammer on Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:13 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Get over it Beds, you got lucky and should be grateful you did so

He's still a hypocrite, and so is the Sheffield Utd owner, McCabe. And Dave Whelan.
avatar
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Posts : 26426
Join date : 2009-05-25
Location : Bedfordshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warnock the hypocrite

Post  villanfromluton on Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:24 pm

Bedshammer wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:Get over it Beds, you got lucky and should be grateful you did so

He's still a hypocrite, and so is the Sheffield Utd owner, McCabe. And Dave Whelan.

The Sheff Utd mob had every right to be bitter at the way they were treated when your club cheated their way out of relegation, but life goes on,
avatar
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Posts : 15241
Join date : 2009-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warnock the hypocrite

Post  Bedshammer on Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:36 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:Get over it Beds, you got lucky and should be grateful you did so

He's still a hypocrite, and so is the Sheffield Utd owner, McCabe. And Dave Whelan.

The Sheff Utd mob had every right to be bitter at the way they were treated when your club cheated their way out of relegation, but life goes on,

They should have been more angry at how shite their team were for the last 10 games of the season.
We had a luckier escape this last season, I reckon. Any other year & we'd have been down.
avatar
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Posts : 26426
Join date : 2009-05-25
Location : Bedfordshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warnock the hypocrite

Post  villanfromluton on Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:38 pm

Bedshammer wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:Get over it Beds, you got lucky and should be grateful you did so

He's still a hypocrite, and so is the Sheffield Utd owner, McCabe. And Dave Whelan.

The Sheff Utd mob had every right to be bitter at the way they were treated when your club cheated their way out of relegation, but life goes on,

They should have been more angry at how shite their team were for the last 10 games of the season.
We had a luckier escape this last season, I reckon. Any other year & we'd have been down.

At least you didnt cheat last season, unlike the year in question. The vast majority of normal football fans would agree you got more than lucky.
avatar
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Posts : 15241
Join date : 2009-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warnock the hypocrite

Post  QBVILLA on Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:05 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:Get over it Beds, you got lucky and should be grateful you did so

He's still a hypocrite, and so is the Sheffield Utd owner, McCabe. And Dave Whelan.

The Sheff Utd mob had every right to be bitter at the way they were treated when your club cheated their way out of relegation, but life goes on,

They should have been more angry at how shite their team were for the last 10 games of the season.
We had a luckier escape this last season, I reckon. Any other year & we'd have been down.

At least you didnt cheat last season, unlike the year in question. The vast majority of normal football fans would agree you got more than lucky.


Yep I make you right on that one.
avatar
QBVILLA

Posts : 9649
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 40
Location : Costa del Quarry Bonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warnock the hypocrite

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum