1st Game

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: 1st Game

Post  QBVILLA on Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:10 pm

Tilton wrote:If you took the best bits of Franco Baresi, Fabio Cannavaro, Franz Beckenbauer, Noel Blake, Ronald Koeman, Nemanja Vidic and Carlos Puyol and put them all together to make one player - that's Dann.

Do you work in sales?
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:11 pm

Internazionale_Villa wrote:Never heard 'McMinge' before, it made me Laughing when i read the post. He does need to start looking at signings ASAP especially a new keeper

If you see McMinge anywhere but on this forum i want to hear about it as i've got the copyright on it Very Happy
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:26 pm

QBVILLA wrote:
Tilton wrote:If you took the best bits of Franco Baresi, Fabio Cannavaro, Franz Beckenbauer, Noel Blake, Ronald Koeman, Nemanja Vidic and Carlos Puyol and put them all together to make one player - that's Dann.

Do you work in sales?

He is a fuzzy haired, bald black man who is a thief then
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:28 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:

Do you work in sales?

Who is,Tilton?
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton on Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:37 pm

QBVILLA wrote:

Do you work in sales?

Depends on what you're looking to buy.

Tilton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton on Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:38 pm

QBVILLA wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:

Do you work in sales?

Who is,Tilton?

Oi!! I'm no thief Mad

Tilton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:18 am

Jay.P.A wrote:Got quite a few formations, depends on McLeish really and on what type of signings he makes, but here's a few of my choices:

(Just basing these on us only signing Given and N'Zogbia, although I'm sure we're going to see quite a few new signings)

(4-4-2)
--------------Given--------------
----Young Cuéllar Collins Clark----
Albrighton Makoun Petrov N'Zogbia
---------Agbonlahor Bent----------

(4-5-1/4-3-3)
------------Given------------
--Young Cuéllar Collins Clark--
-----Petrov Makoun Delph----
Albrighton------------NZogbia
------------Bent-------------

(3-5-2)
--------------Given-----------
------Cuéllar Collins Dunne-----
Albrighton Makoun Delph N'Zogbia
-------------Kranjcar ---------- (Or we could swap Kranjcar with Ireland)
---------Gabby----Bent---------

Reason why I included Makoun so heavily in the formations above is that he will be class this season. Didn't really get a chance to show it last season, but his passing is quality, as is his positioning. Alongside Delph in midfield - we'll have the most energetic central midfielders in years.

I also think a Gabby/Bent partnership upfront will be great. Imagine what defenders of the other teams will think - one will lace you in the blink of an eye, and the other one will most likely score at any given oppurtunity. A Bent/Gabby combination will be deadly. As long as we have Albrightion and N'Zogbia supplying the ammunition, we'll be creating alot of chances.

Tosspot Tosspot Tosspot Tosspot Tosspot Tosspot Tosspot Tosspot Tosspot Tosspot Tosspot Tosspot Tosspot Tosspot Tosspot Tosspot
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:42 am

Laughing

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Internazionale_Villa on Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:22 am

QBVILLA wrote:
Jay.P.A wrote:Got quite a few formations, depends on McLeish really and on what type of signings he makes, but here's a few of my choices:

(Just basing these on us only signing Given and N'Zogbia, although I'm sure we're going to see quite a few new signings)

(4-4-2)

(4-5-1/4-3-3)

(3-5-2)

Reason why I included Makoun so heavily in the formations above is that he will be class this season. Didn't really get a chance to show it last season, but his passing is quality, as is his positioning. Alongside Delph in midfield - we'll have the most energetic central midfielders in years.

I also think a Gabby/Bent partnership upfront will be great. Imagine what defenders of the other teams will think - one will lace you in the blink of an eye, and the other one will most likely score at any given oppurtunity. A Bent/Gabby combination will be deadly. As long as we have Albrightion and N'Zogbia supplying the ammunition, we'll be creating alot of chances.

Tosspot Tosspot Tosspot Tosspot Tosspot Tosspot Tosspot Tosspot Tosspot Tosspot Tosspot Tosspot Tosspot Tosspot Tosspot Tosspot

Makoun hasnt even been given a chance this season :S

Internazionale_Villa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A on Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:10 am

QBVILLA wrote:

(4-4-2)

(4-5-1/4-3-3)

(3-5-2)

ONE appearence. He only got to play one game for Villa this season. Didn't really get a chance did he?
Jay.P.A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:16 am

I'd imagine that a manager and his coaches get to see a player in training on a daily basis and therefore select their team from what they've seen.How many times have you honestly watched him play for Villa? I've seen him 5 times.Once from the stands the rest on television, and i've never been impressed by him.Yes, foreign players do need a settling in period but in my opinion Makoun isn't good enough to play in the Premier league.Something else that Kermit fecked up
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top