Current starting 11

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Current starting 11

Post  QBVILLA on Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:22 pm

Bedshammer wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:Oopsie....
Serves him right.

Indeed, however you wait to see what the likes of Vidal think about it Whistle

He'll be on the side of the cyclist - you're inadvertently saving the planet. Nurture them trees......

and as we can see the ginsters kid has given his verdict
avatar
QBVILLA

Posts : 9649
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 39
Location : Costa del Quarry Bonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Current starting 11

Post  villanfromluton on Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:25 pm

QBVILLA wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:Oopsie....
Serves him right.

Indeed, however you wait to see what the likes of Vidal think about it Whistle

He'll be on the side of the cyclist - you're inadvertently saving the planet. Nurture them trees......

and as we can see the ginsters kid has given his verdict

Some people will never learn their lesson. How many fecking chances do you think you deserve Mad

Anyway, Im in a top mood and boss has said I deserve a beer tonight cheers
avatar
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Posts : 15241
Join date : 2009-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Current starting 11

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:31 pm

Tap on wing mirror. Yeah right. It's a fecking car not made out of Lego.

Word is the police want to speak to a man in his 30s who with complete disregard for public safety bashed an innocent guys car with a bar and disappeared..
avatar
ADRIAN_1976

Posts : 6124
Join date : 2009-05-28
Location : Birmingham

View user profile http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Current starting 11

Post  QBVILLA on Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:46 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Tap on wing mirror. Yeah right. It's a fecking car not made out of Lego.

Word is the police want to speak to a man in his 30s who with complete disregard for public safety bashed an innocent guys car with a bar and disappeared..


What you worrying about it wasn't your Micra
avatar
QBVILLA

Posts : 9649
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 39
Location : Costa del Quarry Bonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Current starting 11

Post  Bedshammer on Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:53 pm

Mr B has lost the nearside wing mirror on is car. He's not bothered though - it's not like he ever uses it.
avatar
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Posts : 26426
Join date : 2009-05-25
Location : Bedfordshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Current starting 11

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:09 pm

QBVILLA wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Tap on wing mirror. Yeah right. It's a fecking car not made out of Lego.

Word is the police want to speak to a man in his 30s who with complete disregard for public safety bashed an innocent guys car with a bar and disappeared..


What you worrying about it wasn't your Micra

Shops doing well mugging off the local chavs . Moved upto a Honda now Cool
avatar
ADRIAN_1976

Posts : 6124
Join date : 2009-05-28
Location : Birmingham

View user profile http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Current starting 11

Post  villanfromluton on Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:24 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Tap on wing mirror. Yeah right. It's a fecking car not made out of Lego.

Word is the police want to speak to a man in his 30s who with complete disregard for public safety bashed an innocent guys car with a bar and disappeared..


What you worrying about it wasn't your Micra

Shops doing well mugging off the local chavs . Moved upto a Honda now Cool

You would make a fortune getting a shop in quarry bank by the sounds of it
avatar
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Posts : 15241
Join date : 2009-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Current starting 11

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:58 pm

Don't want the yam yam tapping the shop door and the whole shop front ends smashed up Rolling Eyes
avatar
ADRIAN_1976

Posts : 6124
Join date : 2009-05-28
Location : Birmingham

View user profile http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Current starting 11

Post  Jay.P.A on Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:40 am

Only reason why QB's probably on his bike is because he was done for drunk driving! What a Face
avatar
Jay.P.A

Posts : 2549
Join date : 2009-05-31
Age : 27
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Current starting 11

Post  QBVILLA on Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:37 am

Jay.P.A wrote:Only reason why QB's probably on his bike is because he was done for drunk driving! What a Face


Rolling Eyes
now now Jay,didn't think you'd be one to fall for the false image.It's been much exaggerated on here (by Lutes the arsehole) but I probably drink less than a lot of JWNEDers.5 or 6 on a Sunday and sometimes on a Saturday.After a few years of lapsing i'm back to a healthy lifestyle of plenty of exercise and good diet.
avatar
QBVILLA

Posts : 9649
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 39
Location : Costa del Quarry Bonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Current starting 11

Post  Ringo on Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:54 am

What colour did you dye it?
avatar
Ringo

Posts : 3800
Join date : 2009-06-04
Age : 64
Location : Chadwell Heath

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Current starting 11

Post  villanfromluton on Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:57 am

QBVILLA wrote:
Jay.P.A wrote:Only reason why QB's probably on his bike is because he was done for drunk driving! What a Face


Rolling Eyes
now now Jay,didn't think you'd be one to fall for the false image.It's been much exaggerated on here (by Lutes the arsehole) but I probably drink less than a lot of JWNEDers.5 or 6 on a Sunday and sometimes on a Saturday.After a few years of lapsing i'm back to a healthy lifestyle of plenty of exercise and good diet.

Who was it done for beating someone up in a drunken rage?

Who was it knocking someones wing mirror off while cycling back from the pub on the wrong side of the road?

I rest my case
avatar
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Posts : 15241
Join date : 2009-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Current starting 11

Post  villainies on Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:43 am

STOP THE VIOLENCE. INCREASE THE PEACE.
avatar
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Posts : 6323
Join date : 2009-05-26
Location : Bristol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Current starting 11

Post  QBVILLA on Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:52 am

villanfromluton wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:
Jay.P.A wrote:Only reason why QB's probably on his bike is because he was done for drunk driving! What a Face


Rolling Eyes
now now Jay,didn't think you'd be one to fall for the false image.It's been much exaggerated on here (by Lutes the arsehole) but I probably drink less than a lot of JWNEDers.5 or 6 on a Sunday and sometimes on a Saturday.After a few years of lapsing i'm back to a healthy lifestyle of plenty of exercise and good diet.

Who was it done for beating someone up in a drunken rage?

Who was it knocking someones wing mirror off while cycling back from the pub on the wrong side of the road?

I rest my case

Rolling Eyes No wonder you've been in court answering charges of falsifying evidence for the past 2 weeks No
avatar
QBVILLA

Posts : 9649
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 39
Location : Costa del Quarry Bonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Current starting 11

Post  QBVILLA on Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:03 am

villainies wrote:STOP THE VIOLENCE. INCREASE THE PEACE.


Very Happy tit
avatar
QBVILLA

Posts : 9649
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 39
Location : Costa del Quarry Bonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Current starting 11

Post  Jay.P.A on Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:53 am

QBVILLA wrote:
Jay.P.A wrote:Only reason why QB's probably on his bike is because he was done for drunk driving! What a Face


Rolling Eyes
now now Jay,didn't think you'd be one to fall for the false image.It's been much exaggerated on here (by Lutes the arsehole) but I probably drink less than a lot of JWNEDers.5 or 6 on a Sunday and sometimes on a Saturday.After a few years of lapsing i'm back to a healthy lifestyle of plenty of exercise and good diet.

I'm just jesting. It's good you're making an effort.
avatar
Jay.P.A

Posts : 2549
Join date : 2009-05-31
Age : 27
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Current starting 11

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:54 am

I've not had a drink in nearly 2 weeks Shocked pale

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Posts : 5718
Join date : 2009-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Current starting 11

Post  Ringo on Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:05 am

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:I've not had a drink in nearly 2 weeks Shocked pale

FFS AVFC,

Do us all a favour and take one of your usual cocktails as supplied at the Harvesters Moon.

Failing that, take a holiday in Scotland and sample their local delights of Buckfast and then vast quantities of Vodka & Irn Bru.
avatar
Ringo

Posts : 3800
Join date : 2009-06-04
Age : 64
Location : Chadwell Heath

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Current starting 11

Post  Internazionale_Villa on Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:28 am

We should bid for Luis Enrique his contract talks have stalled at Newcastle, brilliant LB.

Internazionale_Villa

Posts : 309
Join date : 2011-05-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Current starting 11

Post  Jay.P.A on Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:37 am

.......Back on topic, keep hearing rumours for Parker, Hutton, and even McGeady, while it looks like Given and N'Zogbia are due to come in this week.

Parker would make our midfielder stronger, and I know Hutton is a bit adventurous fullback, gets forward when he can but IMO we need a leftback, because we only have one. Looks like McLeish is going to go with Warnock this coming season according to this: http://www.avfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10265~2393192,00.html

avatar
Jay.P.A

Posts : 2549
Join date : 2009-05-31
Age : 27
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Current starting 11

Post  Ringo on Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:59 am




But it looks like this :-

Johnny Geriatric


A. Asbeen A. Wannabee A. Mitabeen A. Hopeful


Z. Immerman P. Araplegic P. Athetic A. Reject

A. Hitanhope A. Wotwhereami
avatar
Ringo

Posts : 3800
Join date : 2009-06-04
Age : 64
Location : Chadwell Heath

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Current starting 11

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:08 pm

Internazionale_Villa wrote:We should bid for Luis Enrique his contract talks have stalled at Newcastle, brilliant LB.

He will go Liverpool.
avatar
ADRIAN_1976

Posts : 6124
Join date : 2009-05-28
Location : Birmingham

View user profile http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Current starting 11

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:09 pm

Ringo wrote:


But it looks like this :-

Johnny Geriatric


A. Asbeen A. Wannabee A. Mitabeen A. Hopeful


Z. Immerman P. Araplegic P. Athetic A. Reject

A. Hitanhope A. Wotwhereami

Your teams in the Championship and your on our board trying to be funny.. are you the only one who has the blinkers on and doesn't think your making a complete dick of yourself clown
avatar
ADRIAN_1976

Posts : 6124
Join date : 2009-05-28
Location : Birmingham

View user profile http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Current starting 11

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:14 pm

Doubt we will be in for a LB, Mcminge on the villa OS today praising Warnock's commitment in training, sounds like he is trying to ease him back into the first team role with the fans.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Posts : 5718
Join date : 2009-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Current starting 11

Post  Ringo on Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:14 pm

You should be worried about replacing our current position.

Don't think it can happen?

Let us see in 10 months time.

avatar
Ringo

Posts : 3800
Join date : 2009-06-04
Age : 64
Location : Chadwell Heath

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Current starting 11

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum