N Zog..

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

N Zog..

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:08 pm

http://www.newcastleunited-mad.co.uk/news/tmnw/nzogbia_to_sign_for_aston_villa_686682/index.shtml?

According to above article having medical at Villa Park.. no news anywhere else thou..
avatar
ADRIAN_1976

Posts : 6124
Join date : 2009-05-28
Location : Birmingham

View user profile http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: N Zog..

Post  truevillan on Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:02 pm

Sleep pee,ed off ffs sign some one !!
avatar
truevillan

Posts : 509
Join date : 2009-07-23
Location : south birmingham

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: N Zog..

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:10 pm

We had a few years with Deadly when we had no money to spend.. Then Lerner came in and we had cheddar to spend but a manager who waited till the last week to spend it.. and now back to not having much.. its the Villa way Very Happy
avatar
ADRIAN_1976

Posts : 6124
Join date : 2009-05-28
Location : Birmingham

View user profile http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: N Zog..

Post  villanfromluton on Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:40 pm

Newcastle mad say Nzogbia having medical at Villa, ffs I would believe QB's mates missus best friend who works at VP more than that Mad
avatar
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Posts : 15241
Join date : 2009-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: N Zog..

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:55 pm

Tosspot
avatar
ADRIAN_1976

Posts : 6124
Join date : 2009-05-28
Location : Birmingham

View user profile http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: N Zog..

Post  villanfromluton on Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:54 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote: Tosspot

Got to be said you talk that
avatar
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Posts : 15241
Join date : 2009-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: N Zog..

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:59 am

Put a bid in according to BBC, I hope this one goes through and no doubt we can sell him for £20m in 2 years.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Posts : 5718
Join date : 2009-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: N Zog..

Post  QBVILLA on Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:11 am

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:Put a bid in according to BBC, I hope this one goes through and no doubt we can sell him for £20m in 2 years.

Or on the flipside Zog the frog could be let go on a free in 12 months after deciding Birmingham is a shithole.
good player but a fecking worm Mad
avatar
QBVILLA

Posts : 9649
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 39
Location : Costa del Quarry Bonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: N Zog..

Post  Jay.P.A on Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:46 am

QBVILLA wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:Put a bid in according to BBC, I hope this one goes through and no doubt we can sell him for £20m in 2 years.

Or on the flipside Zog the frog could be let go on a free in 12 months after deciding Birmingham is a shithole.
good player but a fecking worm Mad

How? We're hardly going to sign him on a one year contract.

N'Zogbia is a fecking quality signing.
avatar
Jay.P.A

Posts : 2549
Join date : 2009-05-31
Age : 28
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: N Zog..

Post  Ringo on Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:13 am

Quality Signing' ?

Gotta remember that one!
avatar
Ringo

Posts : 3800
Join date : 2009-06-04
Age : 64
Location : Chadwell Heath

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: N Zog..

Post  Jay.P.A on Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:39 am

Ringo wrote: Quality Signing' ?

Gotta remember that one!

Write it down, you might forget - or just ignore it completely.
avatar
Jay.P.A

Posts : 2549
Join date : 2009-05-31
Age : 28
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: N Zog..

Post  Ringo on Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:42 am

Time will tell...........

Lets see if you get his signature first.
avatar
Ringo

Posts : 3800
Join date : 2009-06-04
Age : 64
Location : Chadwell Heath

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: N Zog..

Post  Internazionale_Villa on Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:12 pm

Ringo you do talk some sh*t for a 58 yr old man. None of your posts have any meaning whatsoever just pure jiberish. Do it on the West Ham board not here.

Internazionale_Villa

Posts : 309
Join date : 2011-05-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: N Zog..

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:14 pm

Internazionale_Villa wrote:Ringo you do talk some sh*t for a 58 yr old man. None of your posts have any meaning whatsoever just pure jiberish. Do it on the West Ham board not here.

Inter get ready for a 'he has the right' to type where ever he wants freely.. its always ground hog day with the midget cat
avatar
ADRIAN_1976

Posts : 6124
Join date : 2009-05-28
Location : Birmingham

View user profile http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: N Zog..

Post  villanfromluton on Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:17 pm

Jay.P.A wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:Put a bid in according to BBC, I hope this one goes through and no doubt we can sell him for £20m in 2 years.

Or on the flipside Zog the frog could be let go on a free in 12 months after deciding Birmingham is a shithole.
good player but a fecking worm Mad

How? We're hardly going to sign him on a one year contract.

N'Zogbia is a fecking quality signing.

Jay, QB is obviously in a bad mood and being a nob. Perhaps he needs to channel his aggression into poor defenceless people on the streets Mad
avatar
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Posts : 15241
Join date : 2009-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: N Zog..

Post  villanfromluton on Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:18 pm

Internazionale_Villa wrote:Ringo you do talk some sh*t for a 58 yr old man. None of your posts have any meaning whatsoever just pure jiberish. Do it on the West Ham board not here.

Fecking hell Inter, you are being economical with the facts there Very Happy
avatar
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Posts : 15241
Join date : 2009-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: N Zog..

Post  QBVILLA on Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:06 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
Jay.P.A wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:Put a bid in according to BBC, I hope this one goes through and no doubt we can sell him for £20m in 2 years.

Or on the flipside Zog the frog could be let go on a free in 12 months after deciding Birmingham is a shithole.
good player but a fecking worm Mad

How? We're hardly going to sign him on a one year contract.

N'Zogbia is a fecking quality signing.

Jay, QB is obviously in a bad mood and being a nob. Perhaps he needs to channel his aggression into poor defenceless people on the streets Mad



No twat
avatar
QBVILLA

Posts : 9649
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 39
Location : Costa del Quarry Bonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: N Zog..

Post  villainies on Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:07 pm

Bid rejected. They can't be holding out for much more than £10m surely?
avatar
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Posts : 6323
Join date : 2009-05-26
Location : Bristol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: N Zog..

Post  truevillan on Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:12 pm

....why quibble over a poxy 1M ?? ffs pay it Lerner .... its like DD all over again making a fuss over a pittance confused
avatar
truevillan

Posts : 509
Join date : 2009-07-23
Location : south birmingham

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: N Zog..

Post  QBVILLA on Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:01 pm

villainies wrote:Bid rejected. They can't be holding out for much more than £10m surely?

To be fair the market dictates the price and if Downing is deemed to be worth £20 m then Zog the frog is cheap at £10m
avatar
QBVILLA

Posts : 9649
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 39
Location : Costa del Quarry Bonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: N Zog..

Post  villainies on Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:18 pm

QBVILLA wrote:
villainies wrote:Bid rejected. They can't be holding out for much more than £10m surely?

To be fair the market dictates the price and if Downing is deemed to be worth £20 m then Zog the frog is cheap at £10m


He's only got a year left though and the NM's can't afford to let him got for nowt can they?
avatar
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Posts : 6323
Join date : 2009-05-26
Location : Bristol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: N Zog..

Post  Internazionale_Villa on Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:52 am

Ashley had a year left but went for 16million. I bet he thinks he'll get the same for N'Frog

Internazionale_Villa

Posts : 309
Join date : 2011-05-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: N Zog..

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:23 am

http://www.football365.com/news/21554/7047114/

If this is true then why not pay the extra 1M to get your No.1 target in so we can bed him in for pre season etc.. hope we close this deal in the next couple of days!
avatar
ADRIAN_1976

Posts : 6124
Join date : 2009-05-28
Location : Birmingham

View user profile http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: N Zog..

Post  roadoftrinity on Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:27 am

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:http://www.football365.com/news/21554/7047114/

If this is true then why not pay the extra 1M to get your No.1 target in so we can bed him in for pre season etc.. hope we close this deal in the next couple of days!

Apparently Wigan moved changed the price, I think we will just up the bid, 10 million for him is still a good price.


roadoftrinity

Posts : 2849
Join date : 2009-06-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: N Zog..

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:33 am

roadoftrinity wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:http://www.football365.com/news/21554/7047114/

If this is true then why not pay the extra 1M to get your No.1 target in so we can bed him in for pre season etc.. hope we close this deal in the next couple of days!

Apparently Wigan moved changed the price, I think we will just up the bid, 10 million for him is still a good price.


I agree esp if Aiden McGeady or SWP are the alternatives Shocked

avatar
ADRIAN_1976

Posts : 6124
Join date : 2009-05-28
Location : Birmingham

View user profile http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: N Zog..

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum