Walsall

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Walsall

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:19 am

Bullshit excuse lutes Very Happy

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Posts : 5718
Join date : 2009-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Walsall

Post  QBVILLA on Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:13 am

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:I never said he was shit last season, he had a very good season. It was the season before I thought he was shit and needed dropping as he had tired quickly after missing half the season due to injury.

I also thought Ireland was an excellent player when at Man City and was glad we signed him, he was pretty shit in the games he played last year and obviously I think he is a twat for comments made when he was loaned out to Newcastle, but if he can come back into the team and perform to the level he did at Man City then that would be great.

In general I think I'm pretty unbiased when assesing performances, as I said they all looked pretty rusty to begin with last night but out of the whole midfield the only player who spoilt several moved was ireland with his miss control of the ball, I don't know why Mcminge didn't wait till half time to sub him along with the rest of the players if he thought he was performing well either.




Liar

http://jwned.the-up.com/t4840p15-fulham-game
avatar
QBVILLA

Posts : 9649
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 39
Location : Costa del Quarry Bonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Walsall

Post  roadoftrinity on Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:44 am


Well found Very Happy

There were a couple of other ones regarding Downing as well.


roadoftrinity

Posts : 2849
Join date : 2009-06-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Walsall

Post  jak on Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:51 am

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:Oh and yes Heskey did play on the left wing last night, did a good job actually but when you see Heskey out pace a fullback to a through ball down the wing, turn him and put the cross into Bent to score you know the opposition isn't up to much.

Bannan I thought did well when came on, he shows a far greater array of passing then any other midfielder out there, also some half cast kid who I don't know who looked like he came on to play upfront, he showed some nice one touch passing and one two's although when he runs he looks like a complete gay Laughing

You'll be keeping a close eye on him then Leatherman

jak

Posts : 16010
Join date : 2009-05-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Walsall

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:20 am

QBVILLA wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:I never said he was shit last season, he had a very good season. It was the season before I thought he was shit and needed dropping as he had tired quickly after missing half the season due to injury.

I also thought Ireland was an excellent player when at Man City and was glad we signed him, he was pretty shit in the games he played last year and obviously I think he is a twat for comments made when he was loaned out to Newcastle, but if he can come back into the team and perform to the level he did at Man City then that would be great.

In general I think I'm pretty unbiased when assesing performances, as I said they all looked pretty rusty to begin with last night but out of the whole midfield the only player who spoilt several moved was ireland with his miss control of the ball, I don't know why Mcminge didn't wait till half time to sub him along with the rest of the players if he thought he was performing well either.




Liar

http://jwned.the-up.com/t4840p15-fulham-game

Are you some kind of human search engine Mad

Anyway he must have been shit in that game Pick nose

Also I was more commenting on him playing right midfield which he can't play, at LM he did well, RM his crosses was poor as he wasn't used to having to cut inside to get the ball onto his left foot.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Posts : 5718
Join date : 2009-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Walsall

Post  QBVILLA on Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:27 am

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:I never said he was shit last season, he had a very good season. It was the season before I thought he was shit and needed dropping as he had tired quickly after missing half the season due to injury.

I also thought Ireland was an excellent player when at Man City and was glad we signed him, he was pretty shit in the games he played last year and obviously I think he is a twat for comments made when he was loaned out to Newcastle, but if he can come back into the team and perform to the level he did at Man City then that would be great.

In general I think I'm pretty unbiased when assesing performances, as I said they all looked pretty rusty to begin with last night but out of the whole midfield the only player who spoilt several moved was ireland with his miss control of the ball, I don't know why Mcminge didn't wait till half time to sub him along with the rest of the players if he thought he was performing well either.




Liar

http://jwned.the-up.com/t4840p15-fulham-game

Are you some kind of human search engine Mad

Anyway he must have been shit in that game Pick nose

Also I was more commenting on him playing right midfield which he can't play, at LM he did well, RM his crosses was poor as he wasn't used to having to cut inside to get the ball onto his left foot.

I've just got a good memory.A very useful tool when having a marital row and the wife is bringing up my past misdemeanours from August 2003 Mad Oh and don't try wriggling, you've been nabbed, take it like a man Very Happy
avatar
QBVILLA

Posts : 9649
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 39
Location : Costa del Quarry Bonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Walsall

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:10 am

bollocks Slap Fight

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Posts : 5718
Join date : 2009-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Walsall

Post  QBVILLA on Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:37 pm

Very Happy
avatar
QBVILLA

Posts : 9649
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 39
Location : Costa del Quarry Bonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Walsall

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:45 pm

As proof that I'm not biased against Ireland I submit evidence form A* that I said that Warnock looked sharp and had a good game in my post match review.

And Warnock did exactly the same as Ireland and is a twat, so there Nanana

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Posts : 5718
Join date : 2009-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Walsall

Post  QBVILLA on Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:01 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:As proof that I'm not biased against Ireland I submit evidence form A* that I said that Warnock looked sharp and had a good game in my post match review.

And Warnock did exactly the same as Ireland and is a twat, so there Nanana


Who you trying to convince? Me? or you?
avatar
QBVILLA

Posts : 9649
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 39
Location : Costa del Quarry Bonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Walsall

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:39 pm

everyone

apart from me Rolling Eyes

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Posts : 5718
Join date : 2009-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Walsall

Post  QBVILLA on Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:34 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:everyone

apart from me Rolling Eyes

It's ok to be angry brother. Cheerleader
avatar
QBVILLA

Posts : 9649
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 39
Location : Costa del Quarry Bonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Walsall

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:36 pm

Only think I'm angry about is smashing over £200 quid on a night out Wednesday

Still hungover

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Posts : 5718
Join date : 2009-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Walsall

Post  QBVILLA on Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:41 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:Only think I'm angry about is smashing over £200 quid on a night out Wednesday

Still hungover

Fcuk it, it's an investment.I'm working all day tomorrow which will be the money for my kids school uniforms.i used to love splurging a load of cash on a good old tear up Sad
avatar
QBVILLA

Posts : 9649
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 39
Location : Costa del Quarry Bonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Walsall

Post  villainies on Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:47 pm

Doesn't paint a good picture of the midlands does it. No
avatar
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Posts : 6323
Join date : 2009-05-26
Location : Bristol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Walsall

Post  QBVILLA on Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:56 pm

villainies wrote:Doesn't paint a good picture of the midlands does it. No

What? two blokes working hard and enjoying the fruits of their labour?

You've spent too much time sneaking around sniffing your neighbours underwear to remember what it was like to have a good time without upsetting someone No
avatar
QBVILLA

Posts : 9649
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 39
Location : Costa del Quarry Bonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Walsall

Post  villainies on Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:59 pm

QBVILLA wrote:
villainies wrote:Doesn't paint a good picture of the midlands does it. No

What? two blokes working hard and enjoying the fruits of their labour?

You've spent too much time sneaking around sniffing your neighbours underwear to remember what it was like to have a good time without upsetting someone No

Two piss heads more like, hell bent on causing violence and criminal damage. qbmarkvfl
avatar
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Posts : 6323
Join date : 2009-05-26
Location : Bristol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Walsall

Post  jak on Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:43 pm

villainies wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:
villainies wrote:Doesn't paint a good picture of the midlands does it. No

What? two blokes working hard and enjoying the fruits of their labour?

You've spent too much time sneaking around sniffing your neighbours underwear to remember what it was like to have a good time without upsetting someone No

Two piss heads more like, hell bent on causing violence and criminal damage. qbmarkvfl

Villainies, you're not always wrong Very Happy

jak

Posts : 16010
Join date : 2009-05-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Walsall

Post  villanfromluton on Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:48 pm

I tend to agree with Villainies on this one (hiccup)
avatar
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Posts : 15241
Join date : 2009-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Walsall

Post  villanfromluton on Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:28 pm

http://www.101greatgoals.com/videodisplay/walsall-aston-villa-friendly-july-2011-13586592/

See the pass from Ireland to Heskey for the first goal, superb vision
avatar
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Posts : 15241
Join date : 2009-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Walsall

Post  Jay.P.A on Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:57 pm

How did Makoun play??!
avatar
Jay.P.A

Posts : 2549
Join date : 2009-05-31
Age : 28
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Walsall

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:02 pm

must have missed it lol

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Posts : 5718
Join date : 2009-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Walsall

Post  villanfromluton on Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:02 pm

Jay, seems from other sites that he was doing some excellent one touch football, though has to be tempered by the fact it was Walsall
avatar
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Posts : 15241
Join date : 2009-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Walsall

Post  villanfromluton on Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:03 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:must have missed it lol

Villainies was right, pisshead you are Mad . You have been chatting to the yam yam too much
avatar
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Posts : 15241
Join date : 2009-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Walsall

Post  Jay.P.A on Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:20 pm

Just reading some threads on Villatalk Lutes, everyone that went was echoing the same thing, excellent passing and vision.

This will be the season of Makoun!!!
avatar
Jay.P.A

Posts : 2549
Join date : 2009-05-31
Age : 28
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Walsall

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum