Barry Ferguson

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Barry Ferguson

Post  Internazionale_Villa on Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:50 am

Looks like he's gone to Blackpool. Abit suprised by this. Thats him and gardner gone now, who's playing in midfield for yous next season?

Internazionale_Villa

Posts : 309
Join date : 2011-05-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Barry Ferguson

Post  roadoftrinity on Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:53 am

Internazionale_Villa wrote:Looks like he's gone to Blackpool. Abit suprised by this. Thats him and gardner gone now, who's playing in midfield for yous next season?

Keith Fahey on his own.

roadoftrinity

Posts : 2849
Join date : 2009-06-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Barry Ferguson

Post  Tilton on Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:35 pm

Internazionale_Villa wrote:Looks like he's gone to Blackpool. Abit suprised by this. Thats him and gardner gone now, who's playing in midfield for yous next season?

Nobody that you'll ever have heard of.

Valles? Burke? Mutch? Michel? Redmond? Gomis? Beausejour? Fahy?

Nope. Thought not.

Tilton

Posts : 1886
Join date : 2010-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Barry Ferguson

Post  Internazionale_Villa on Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:40 pm

Can see an immediate return to the Premiership on the cards with that midfield supplying the deadly Cameron Jerome. I told you it'd be a good idea to be our feeder club, we could loan you our young stars for awhile.

Internazionale_Villa

Posts : 309
Join date : 2011-05-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Barry Ferguson

Post  Tilton on Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:04 pm

It could all have been so different if that negative, boring twat of an ex manager had actually tried to win a few more games. Not completely his fault, of course. Just mainly.




Tilton

Posts : 1886
Join date : 2010-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Barry Ferguson

Post  Bedshammer on Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:58 pm

Who've you bought in, Tilts? Apart from Marlon King, that is.
I read today that West Brom are after Ben Foster on loan, after having a £1.2 million bid for Rob Green knocked back.
avatar
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Posts : 26426
Join date : 2009-05-25
Location : Bedfordshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Barry Ferguson

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:07 pm

Saying something when Ferguson leaves for Blackpool!
avatar
ADRIAN_1976

Posts : 6124
Join date : 2009-05-28
Location : Birmingham

View user profile http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Barry Ferguson

Post  Internazionale_Villa on Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:03 am

Tilton wrote:It could all have been so different if that negative, boring twat of an ex manager had actually tried to win a few more games. Not completely his fault, of course. Just mainly.




Probably put pressure on the players after you won the Carling Cup and your fans wanted to seem them on an open top bus parading through city center like they'd just won the champions league.

Internazionale_Villa

Posts : 309
Join date : 2011-05-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Barry Ferguson

Post  Tilton on Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:22 pm

Bedshammer wrote:Who've you bought in, Tilts? Apart from Marlon King, that is.
I read today that West Brom are after Ben Foster on loan, after having a £1.2 million bid for Rob Green knocked back.

Adam Roooooooney, Morgaro Gomis, Chris Burke and Steven Caldwell.

I think that's it so far.


Tilton

Posts : 1886
Join date : 2010-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Barry Ferguson

Post  QBVILLA on Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:55 pm

Said to one of my Noser workmates today that this will be the end of Hughton's managerial career if the board are expecting him to get promotion with the tools they've given him
avatar
QBVILLA

Posts : 9649
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 39
Location : Costa del Quarry Bonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Barry Ferguson

Post  Tilton on Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:04 pm

That's a bit harsh but I suppose we'll see if they're tools when the season starts.

I think that if we get promoted this season it will be one of the greatest managerial achievments of modern times.

Tilton

Posts : 1886
Join date : 2010-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Barry Ferguson

Post  Guest on Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:06 pm

Birmingham always seem to be around the top 3 in the Championship. It'd be stupid to write them off. Although the squad is looking weak and threadbare on quality, which is good for us Hammers.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Barry Ferguson

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:25 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:Birmingham always seem to be around the top 3 in the Championship. It'd be stupid to write them off. Although the squad is looking weak and threadbare on quality, which is good for us Hammers.

Really? I think they have only been around the top 3 on perhaps 4 occasions out of the many years spent in that division Whistle

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Posts : 5718
Join date : 2009-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Barry Ferguson

Post  Guest on Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:28 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:Birmingham always seem to be around the top 3 in the Championship. It'd be stupid to write them off. Although the squad is looking weak and threadbare on quality, which is good for us Hammers.

Really? I think they have only been around the top 3 on perhaps 4 occasions out of the many years spent in that division Whistle

I'm going on recent history.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Barry Ferguson

Post  Tilton on Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:45 pm

Vilers don't do recent history.

They're only interested in ancient history because that's when they last won something.


Tilton

Posts : 1886
Join date : 2010-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Barry Ferguson

Post  villainies on Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:48 pm

Sleep Blosers need to concentrate on staying solvent and avoiding a slide down the divisions rather than bitching about their neighbours.
avatar
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Posts : 6323
Join date : 2009-05-26
Location : Bristol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Barry Ferguson

Post  Tilton on Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:02 pm

That wasn't bitching, it was a statement of fact.

If you want bitching, bring it on, sister.

Tilton

Posts : 1886
Join date : 2010-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Barry Ferguson

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:19 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:Birmingham always seem to be around the top 3 in the Championship. It'd be stupid to write them off. Although the squad is looking weak and threadbare on quality, which is good for us Hammers.

Really? I think they have only been around the top 3 on perhaps 4 occasions out of the many years spent in that division Whistle

I'm going on recent history.

Whats considered recent, if you take there last 4 seasons in the championship they only finished in the top 3 twice.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Posts : 5718
Join date : 2009-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Barry Ferguson

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:23 pm

And if you want to go back further then that then the last time they finished in the top 3 in that division was back in 1984 Very Happy

Now admit you made a statement without any basis of fact and Blues are shitter then you originally thought, we won't think any worse of you for it Laughing

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Posts : 5718
Join date : 2009-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Barry Ferguson

Post  Tilton on Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:39 pm

Got to hand it to you AVFC, your obsession with Blues is paying dividends on this thread.



Tilton

Posts : 1886
Join date : 2010-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Barry Ferguson

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:43 pm

Your name for us as historians is quite apt, just like our name of shit is for you Wink

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Posts : 5718
Join date : 2009-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Barry Ferguson

Post  Tilton on Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:52 pm

It's nice that you take such an interest in us.

So, who do you reckon we'll start with up front against Oxford tonight?

And are you going?



Tilton

Posts : 1886
Join date : 2010-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Barry Ferguson

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:56 pm

no idea but my money is on Oxford Very Happy

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Posts : 5718
Join date : 2009-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Barry Ferguson

Post  Tilton on Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:13 pm

What did you think of Rooney in the Hereford game?

Are you getting the train to Oxford tonight or driving? Should be a good night.

Tilton

Posts : 1886
Join date : 2010-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Barry Ferguson

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:31 pm

Dunno tilts, you supporting Man Utd now blues are down, there is a blue nose at my work who does the same.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Posts : 5718
Join date : 2009-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Barry Ferguson

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum